Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Tire Gel Test

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 11:41 AM
Turbo Wax

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Gel Test

Tire Gel

Here’s an example of the difference between a good tire care gel and the average product that some of you use.

This time the test mule is our 85ft rig.

Condition of tire after driving 900 miles, dull and dirty, one particular tire had been previously protected with a well known brand.

First Step following some simple directions using our Tire and Wheel Brightener

Spray onto a cool wheel, let set for about one minute, and then agitate with a sponge or soft brush to activate the formula for even better cleaning. Rinse thoroughly. For heavily soiled wheels, process may need to be repeated.

Turbo Wax Wheel Cleaner and Brightener is unique in that it actually cleans the wheels without acids or other harmful chemicals, some of which can and will cause spotting or peeling of the clear coat on the wheels. Works well on plastic wheel coverings as well. If accidentally sprayed onto vehicle finish, just wash off, no harm done. Product is also pH-balanced and formula will not stain clear coats.

Product Sprayed on Tire and Wheels

The following tire was protected with a well know brand of tire shine, all the gloss was gone on both of the products ours and them, however after the product had settle I took the following picture, in there you can clearly see all the chemicals residue coming to the surface, on the second picture you don’t see the same effect since that tire was previously protected with our tire gel.

Leading brand

Ours

Tires after been wash

The tires were protected with our Tire Gel, 2 coats were applied for a deep shine.

250 Miles later

700 Miles later

900 Miles later

And the same on all other tires, and no SLING!!!!!

Last edited by Turbo Wax; 04-26-2007 at 04:12 PM.
Old 04-26-2007, 03:39 PM
erickim080387

i tried out the samples u sent me for the contest. WOW. the soap smells good. wax is easy to put on and take off. and tire gel wasnt over kill. and didnt look like it was damaging the tires at all. i used another brand of tire gel, the gel ones, not spray on, and it looked like it was doing a good job, but after a while, the tires looked really unhealthy.. turbo wax is good stuff. i just need to save up and buy your whole kit..
Old 04-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Quijano187

sounds good, need sample