Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Worst car wash experience ever

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2003, 10:03 AM
Zygote

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst car wash experience ever

It's not often that I bow to the gods of Madison Avenue and spill my cash upon the altar of advertised products. I prefer to go word of mouth or just shotgun experience but after seeing those commercials for Turtle Wax Jet Wash, I figured, what the hell.
I am not exaggerating when I say it was by far the worst car washing experience of my life. It was simple and easy to do but the results were horrible.
I knew I should have stopped when I saw what the suds did to my windows, leaving a horrible film and streaks because it did the same thing to the body. Even while trying to wash it with a sponge and mit, I couldn't get rid of the streaks. I finally threw down the hose and went back to my old suds and bucket approach and had to re-do the entire car to get something acceptable.
I'll be using the rest of the product on my house siding. I don't care if it has streaks but it will NEVER get close to touching my Z again.
Old 04-27-2003, 09:30 PM
Alev

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yikes. Sorry to hear about the experience. I hope you have better luck next time.