Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Review: Migliore Brilliant Trim Protectant

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Review: Migliore Brilliant Trim Protectant

Hey guys,

I like to post reviews from others rather than myself, to prevent bias. This is a review of a customer's purchase off another forum.

Originally Posted by MikeSmith

I've had the honor of testing out some Migliore products lately. The latest test was the Trim Protectant. The following is my review on this product.

If your are looking for a trim dressing that is extremely easy to apply, doesn't take a whole lot, and doesn't leave a really "wet" look, then this is a product to consider. This product leaves the trim and plastic clean and crisp with a light gloss finish.

How do you apply it? Simply spray it on and wipe it through with a cloth. If you want it to be a little darker, wait a few minutes and do it again. It doesn't take a whole lot to get the job done.

What happens if it gets on my paint, glass, chrome, etc? You might see a little smear, but getting it off is a breeze. You can wipe it straight off with a microfiber or use a little quick detailer and then wipe it off.

Does it have any cleaning ability as well? Yes, as a matter of fact, it does. Not a whole lot, but it does. In the following pictures, I did NOT clean the trim or plastic beforehand. You will be able to see the difference in some of the pictures.

Could it be compared to other products? Another product along the same lines is the Poorboy's Trim Restorer. Poorboy's made an excellent product for the trim. I think that the Poorboy's TR has more "restoring" capabilities than Migliore. Migliore leaves a nicer finish in my opinion. Back-To-Black by Mother's is also a product along the lines of "restoring". It's similar to the Poorboy's Trim Restore but I think the Poorboy's TR is a lot easier to apply and has a better outcome than Mothers BTB. Out of the 3 products Migliore is the easiest to apply due to being in a spray bottle and doesn't take much rubbing to get it into the surface.

Alright Mike, you're talking to much...So what's the outcome? The outcome is great. Take a look for yourself:

Remember in these pictures, I did NOT clean beforehand...

Engine Bay:

Rear Bumper:

Tailgate Cap:

Mirror:

Sorry the pics aren't the greatest. I was having some lighting issues. Any questions, feel free to ask.
Old 05-26-2008, 07:01 PM
turismo

Looks real good. Im might order some tire dressing next week from you.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Don @ Migliore
Vendor - Former Vendor

Sounds good! Let me know if you have any questions about the product or ordering .