Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

any thing better than zaino yet?

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 08:52 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

No no no. God made Zaino. How dare you question its superiority!

Old 02-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Vader007

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by SuperBlack350z
So many things are better than zaino. Zaino doesn't carry any real polishes. that should say enough.
Thats not true at all, Fusion is a light to medium cut polish.
So much misinformation on here, be careful who you listen to.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:11 AM
quakerroatmeal

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore
That photo isn't post processed? It looks like the exposure is set very low with the contrast through the roof.
I find it hard to believe that the photo was not messed with. It's true there are a lot of other products better then zaino like superblack says. Just read on autopia forum lots of information.
Old 02-28-2009, 02:59 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Don @ Migliore
That photo isn't post processed? It looks like the exposure is set very low with the contrast through the roof.
Don since i really dont know much about photography i couldnt tel you but in the right sunlight the product is amazing.I do think some kinda processing was done though.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:00 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Originally Posted by Vader007
Fuzion is a wax not a cutting polish and it comes from autogeek.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:07 PM
SuperBlack350z

i should of typed "compound" to be specific to a type of polish.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Vader007

Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover

Rating: 5.00
Quantity in Basket: none
Code: Z-PC
Price:$12.95

Shipping Weight: 0.54 pounds

Quantity:

Introducing Zaino Fusion - Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover

• Safely removes minor scratches, swirls, oxidation, wax buildup and other blemishes
• Features the world's first true self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system
• 100% compatibility with all painted surfaces and Zaino paint products
• Water-based formula means no mess, no staining, and easy clean up - no fillers or oils
• Can be used in sun or shade on cool surfaces
• VOC compliant
• Perfect your paint with Zaino Z-PC Fusion

NOTE: Zaino Z-PC Fusion IS ABRASIVE and should only be used when necessary. Z-PC Fusion is not intended for frequent use.

For years, visual imperfections such as swirl marks, scuffs, scratches and buffer holograms were the scourge of perfectionists everywhere. They infected vehicles without any discrimination - show cars, daily drivers, imports, domestics and custom vehicles all suffered. But worry no more - Zaino, the world's leader in paint care technology, has the antidote for all of your paint ailments: Zaino Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover ("Z-PC").

Featuring the world's first (and only) true, self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system, Zaino Z-PC Fusion is just what the paint doctor ordered for your vehicle. Whether your paint is suffering from spider-webbing, minor scuffmarks, or a fully developed case of the swirls, Zaino Z-PC Fusion has the cure. And best of all, it works equally well when used by hand or machine, making it as versatile as it is effective!

Thanks to Zaino's advanced, fused tri-particulate, self-dissolving diminishing abrasive system, swirls and other defects are safely removed from your vehicle's paint. The ultra-intelligent abrasives gently and carefully knockdown high spots on your car to reveal an extremely smooth, super-reflective, mile-deep shine. Swirl marks and other blemishes will literally disappear before your eyes, and they'll stay away - Zaino Z-PC Fusion contains no fillers or oils.

With Zaino Z-PC Fusion, you'll be amazed by how deep, glossy, clean, and blemish-free your paint looks, and you'll love the compatibility that it provides. Unlike other paint prep products that are typically loaded with cheap oils and fillers, the water-based formula of Zaino Z-PC Fusion requires no washing afterward - just apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion and go straight to applying your favorite Zaino protectant. Further, there's virtually no effort required to apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion. Just wipe it on, work it in (either by hand or machine) and wipe it off.

Zaino Z-PC Fusion is perfect for any type of paint - from single-stage paints to clear-coated finishes to gel-coats, Zaino Z-PC Fusion will bring out the best in your paint. Metallics will sparkle! Pearls will pop! Reds will scream, "Pull me over," and your black paint will never have looked so smooth. It's perfect for domestic cars, European cars and imports. So whether you're driving a super-exotic performance car or just running the kids around town, be confident that no other paint cleaner is as advanced, effective and easy to use as Zaino Z-PC Fusion is.

So say good-bye to swirl marks, scuffs, spider-webbing, and other annoying paint defects. Zaino Z-PC Fusion takes your paint to a whole new level - one that's certain to drive other enthusiasts insane with jealousy!

The Z-PC bottle contains 8 fl. ozs. (236 ml.)

Another know it all!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:34 PM
Vader007

Talking

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Fuzion is a wax not a cutting polish and it comes from autogeek.
The above was for you right from the Zaino website and yes I'm aware and own Wolfgang's Fuzion, thanks for playing, come again!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:42 PM
SuperBlack350z

Z-PC Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover

Rating: 5.00
Quantity in Basket: none
Code: Z-PC
Price:$12.95

Shipping Weight: 0.54 pounds

Quantity:

Introducing Zaino Fusion - Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover

• Safely removes minor scratches, swirls, oxidation, wax buildup and other blemishes
• Features the world's first true self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system
• 100% compatibility with all painted surfaces and Zaino paint products
• Water-based formula means no mess, no staining, and easy clean up - no fillers or oils
• Can be used in sun or shade on cool surfaces
• VOC compliant
• Perfect your paint with Zaino Z-PC Fusion

NOTE: Zaino Z-PC Fusion IS ABRASIVE and should only be used when necessary. Z-PC Fusion is not intended for frequent use.

For years, visual imperfections such as swirl marks, scuffs, scratches and buffer holograms were the scourge of perfectionists everywhere. They infected vehicles without any discrimination - show cars, daily drivers, imports, domestics and custom vehicles all suffered. But worry no more - Zaino, the world's leader in paint care technology, has the antidote for all of your paint ailments: Zaino Fusion Dual Action Paint Cleaner Swirl Remover ("Z-PC").

Featuring the world's first (and only) true, self-dissolving, fused tri-particulate, diminishing abrasive system, Zaino Z-PC Fusion is just what the paint doctor ordered for your vehicle. Whether your paint is suffering from spider-webbing, minor scuffmarks, or a fully developed case of the swirls, Zaino Z-PC Fusion has the cure. And best of all, it works equally well when used by hand or machine, making it as versatile as it is effective!

Thanks to Zaino's advanced, fused tri-particulate, self-dissolving diminishing abrasive system, swirls and other defects are safely removed from your vehicle's paint. The ultra-intelligent abrasives gently and carefully knockdown high spots on your car to reveal an extremely smooth, super-reflective, mile-deep shine. Swirl marks and other blemishes will literally disappear before your eyes, and they'll stay away - Zaino Z-PC Fusion contains no fillers or oils.

With Zaino Z-PC Fusion, you'll be amazed by how deep, glossy, clean, and blemish-free your paint looks, and you'll love the compatibility that it provides. Unlike other paint prep products that are typically loaded with cheap oils and fillers, the water-based formula of Zaino Z-PC Fusion requires no washing afterward - just apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion and go straight to applying your favorite Zaino protectant. Further, there's virtually no effort required to apply and remove Zaino Z-PC Fusion. Just wipe it on, work it in (either by hand or machine) and wipe it off.

Zaino Z-PC Fusion is perfect for any type of paint - from single-stage paints to clear-coated finishes to gel-coats, Zaino Z-PC Fusion will bring out the best in your paint. Metallics will sparkle! Pearls will pop! Reds will scream, "Pull me over," and your black paint will never have looked so smooth. It's perfect for domestic cars, European cars and imports. So whether you're driving a super-exotic performance car or just running the kids around town, be confident that no other paint cleaner is as advanced, effective and easy to use as Zaino Z-PC Fusion is.

So say good-bye to swirl marks, scuffs, spider-webbing, and other annoying paint defects. Zaino Z-PC Fusion takes your paint to a whole new level - one that's certain to drive other enthusiasts insane with jealousy!

The Z-PC bottle contains 8 fl. ozs. (236 ml.)

Another know it all!

another know it all? what are you talking about?

do you know what a compound polish is?

Have you even used the ZPC?

i have used all of Zaino's overrated line and so much more products than you can believe. Until you do, or have any type of experience , yes, i do believe i know more than you.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:44 PM
SuperBlack350z

i hope you know me and superchargedg are both avid detailers.
Old 03-01-2009, 10:42 AM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Yea but he's better then we are cause he uses zaino.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:15 PM
SuperBlack350z

Originally Posted by superchargedg
Yea but he's better then we are cause he uses zaino.

the ZPC is weaker than the menzerna 106ff IMO. With everyday car swirls and scratches, it won't do a thing even with an orange pad. I would put it on par with Menzerna finish polish. It leaves a nice finish but does not correct well at all. i would never choose the zpc for correction. Maybe if i had no other products and wanted to get rid of a few halograms or something.

z5 and z10 are the only things i use from zaino.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:59 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Superblack i really use nothing but menzerna products but i just got some Presta ultra light cutting cream that im going to try when the weather gets better........ill let you know how it works out.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:07 PM
SuperBlack350z

me too, menzerna always does the job. sounds good, let me know how you like it.

I've been trying Surf City's new line of just regular detailing stuff. Their stuff isn't too bad. I need to order more stuff from Detailed Image since hot weather if coming back and around i can start detailing again.
Old 03-02-2009, 03:41 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

me too, menzerna always does the job. sounds good, let me know how you like it.

I've been trying Surf City's new line of just regular detailing stuff. Their stuff isn't too bad. I need to order more stuff from Detailed Image since hot weather if coming back and around i can start detailing again.
Man i got so much stuff that the old lady wants me to throw it away and thats not going to happen.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:27 PM
drewk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im going nuts, I have a superblack and its always dirty. Can someone direct me to some washing products ...
Old 03-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Pats300zx
ECZA-President

Why not try Duragloss 101 and 105???? I found the look to be very similar to Zaino.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:53 PM
TheOtherRob

Originally Posted by drewk
Im going nuts, I have a superblack and its always dirty. Can someone direct me to some washing products ...
Autopia.org
Old 03-03-2009, 07:25 PM
Vader007

Talking

Wasnt talking to you and he (the avid detailer) wasnt even aware of what Fusion was by trying to correct me on my post, I also have been involved with detailing for some time now and belong to some nine detail forums. Big mouth behind a keyboard!
I came into this thread to offer suggestions to the poster, not to play with the egos on here.
I really dont care what you know, I wasnt comparing my knowlege to yours. But I dont apreciate being corrected by someone who obviously has no clue what they are talking about. Thats why I posted the product description from the Zaino website.

Last edited by Vader007; 03-03-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Detailed Image
Sponsor
Detailed Image

Originally Posted by drewk
We have lots of quality products in our Washing and Drying car care section. I would recommend you look at our Washing and Drying Starter Kit as well. It gives you everything you need to do a safe and effective wash. We also offer 10% off on individual items with the coupon code 10off350Z. If you would like any other suggestions or recommendations please let me know, I'd be happy to help you.

Greg @ Detailed Image

Quick Reply: any thing better than zaino yet?