Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Overall Interior Cleaner

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2004, 07:51 PM
IsatteliteI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Overall Interior Cleaner

I'm looking for a product that I can use on my interior. I want a good quality product, something that when I'm done goes unnoticed, NO ARMOR ALL or similar grease. I've had the car for almost a month now and the inside is getting a little dusty but I have no idea what to clean it with because I hate the shiny plastic look.

Also I have the leather seats with the little holes all over them, how do you clean that? I'm afraid of using what I had for my other car because it will go in the little holes and I won't be able to get it off completely, and it will get all over my clothes.

Just wondering how you guys are taking care of your interiors, Thank you for any tips
Old 04-05-2004, 04:12 PM
zupernoc

Default Re: Overall Interior Cleaner

Originally posted by IsatteliteI
I'm looking for a product that I can use on my interior. I want a good quality product, something that when I'm done goes unnoticed, NO ARMOR ALL or similar grease. I've had the car for almost a month now and the inside is getting a little dusty but I have no idea what to clean it with because I hate the shiny plastic look.

Also I have the leather seats with the little holes all over them, how do you clean that? I'm afraid of using what I had for my other car because it will go in the little holes and I won't be able to get it off completely, and it will get all over my clothes.

Just wondering how you guys are taking care of your interiors, Thank you for any tips
Armor All does make a No-Grease version, but its still going to give you that shine which you don't want.

You may like:
"303 protectant" www.303products.com or
"Interior Protectant" by AutoSport www.autosportcatalog.com

As for the leather, you may like Meguiar's Leather Foam. Apply it and wipe off a quality terry towel. Let it dry, and followup with a soft bristel shoe shine brush for the ultimate detail geek feeling.
Old 04-05-2004, 05:47 PM
SungNamZ

Default Re: Overall Interior Cleaner

Originally posted by IsatteliteI

For the leather, I would go with the Zaino Leathe Cleaner and Conditioner. It will make your leather look good while retaining that original leather smell.

Armor All does make an Orange Cleaning Wipes that are good. I am waiting for my "Free" sample of 303 to try. Also have those "mini" Swifters,
Old 04-05-2004, 06:37 PM
mgk65

I like 303 Aerospace Protectant. It is water-based and satiny.

Wipe on with a damp cloth and buff dry with dry cloth.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:32 AM
AndyB

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Leather

For leather I recommend lexoil. It has been around forever and it is what the majority of equestrians I know use on their leather tack.

Good stuff.

Lexoil makes a cleaner as well as a preservative and I like em both alot.
Old 04-15-2004, 11:29 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Old 04-15-2004, 09:54 PM
mrZeee

I'm pretty happy with the NXT interior protectant (but i don't think I would use it on the doors tho) + plus it smells nice too...not too shiny either has a "satin" finish when completely dry...as for the leather try Meguiars leather wipes...duzn't have "real leather" smell....but the stuff smells good enuff to eat
Old 04-18-2004, 03:49 PM
ciramjo

I use the Meguires leather wipes on the seats - works great
Old 04-18-2004, 06:55 PM
Reggi914

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Klasse has a great products for plastic, rubber and pretty much everything els.