Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

NJ FI Grudge Match

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2007, 08:26 AM
Philthy
Boost Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NJ FI Grudge Match

New thread to cover the 'MRC vs Philthy' grudge match...

How it all started!

Philthy
Congrats Doug - welcome to the party...

We racing soon j/k

MRC Motorsports

No but we are...Bring $500 cash to E-Town this Wed or Friday, take our pick..

Philthy

So you finally going to pick up your skirt and grab you *****...

I've been waiting for this for what seems like forever - I'll try and rearrange my flight schedule and get back in NJ for this Friday!

No money, that would be illegal gambling and we all know what a law abiding Cop you are

I just want the vids posted to this forum and you run R compound DOT street tires like I have on my car - no slicks or drag radials...

MRC Motorsports

Stree tire to street tire?Fine...You got it...732-558-4560 cell when your ready..PS, Gambling is only illegal if there is a "house Cut", a friendly wager from person to person is totaly fine..You are Italian right?You should know about running gambling operations then..

My car...All off the shelf parts.. On a side note, has anyone ever seen you and Phil in the same room?Im starting to think there is the whole Latoya/Michael Jackson thing going on here... Phil Posts, then you post..You post then Phil posts, but never at the same time Hmmmmm, interesting...

View Public Profile
Send a private message to MRC Motorsports
Find More Posts by MRC Motorsports
Add MRC Motorsports to Your Buddy List

Philthy

You've been watching too much Sopranos, you missed the memo about racial profiling or you're just a racist... news flash, not all Italians are involved in gambling operations and the personal attacks have no place...

I'll save my trash talking for the track...

Phil, your a real PU$$Y, Bring a box of tissues for when you break into tears at the track...
And actually, you have no idea what racial profiling is, and you take my comments to literal...Stop being such a baby for once..

You made a racist comment and that crap has no place on this forum or in the real world...

I'm going to create another thread about our little grudge match, this has gotten off topic, and you'll probably delete this thread like you always do when you get
Old 07-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Gman2004

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 07-10-2007, 08:30 AM
stormcrow

subscribed.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:32 AM
tonester1011
CF God

Old 07-10-2007, 08:38 AM
tig488

post the vids up asap.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:46 AM
Alberto
Cranky FI Owner

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

LOL-I think Id get along with Julian (believe it or not) in person, but his attitude online cracks me up. I remember the 10 page flame fest he received not too long ago when he had posted he had a 10 second Z (and run 11.7)and every "drag racer" on the Z boards flamed him till he went away for a while....
Old 07-10-2007, 08:59 AM
craigo'sznprgrs

*off topic...Alberto your Z day Z 07' VIDEO IS AWESOME!!!!

Back on topic, subscribed for the outcome!!! This should get a little hairy. Videos are a must as well.
Old 07-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Quamen

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This could get interesting...
Old 07-10-2007, 09:31 AM
TENGAI

Interesting to say the least. I'm curious to see the outcome of the race. I suppose this means that Julian has his car back together then...

Please provide video and pics if available
Old 07-10-2007, 09:38 AM
Bullitproof

I gotta get my *ss to Jersey.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:07 AM
Kenk2
Professional

YEEEEEHAAAAAWWW!!!

Vids are a must!! I want to see someone cry!
Old 07-10-2007, 11:29 AM
Julian@MRC
Banned

Phil, Its on...
Let me know for sure when your bing there..
And were running what?Full street tires?Whats the scenario??
Best out of 3??
Cash race??
How we doing this??
I want to know exactly what tires you running..

Last edited by Julian@MRC; 07-10-2007 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-10-2007, 11:34 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Subscribing..........
Old 07-10-2007, 11:43 AM
NA&CH
General & Tech Senior Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 132 Likes on 96 Posts

Does this need to be hear? yea they both have fi blah blah blah. But put it in the drag section atleast. Fills the FI section with garbage.

All the companys/sponsers/big guys need to band together and help the Z/G community strive instead of arguing about the faster car... Not saying you guys are... But I have seen a lot of it going on.

Yea there is going to be competition keep it clean and friendly. Were supose to be a community.

Chris
Flame on...

Nothing against MRC or Philthy. In general...
Old 07-10-2007, 11:44 AM
paranormal
Evil Boy 4 LIFE

ahhh yeah...!
Old 07-10-2007, 12:09 PM
dutchboy350Z
Finally some go

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by paranormal
ahhh yeah...!
lol the phrase reminds me of "the state" skit.

"ahhh yeah .... $240 dollars worth of puddin'"

Old 07-10-2007, 12:22 PM
QuicksilverZ33

I'll def be there to take some video...
Old 07-10-2007, 02:10 PM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Nothing wrong with friendly competition. I suggest heads-up racing. 2 out of 3 for the win.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:20 PM
Philthys Lawyer

Dear Mr. MRC:

Please let this post serve as confirmation that you, as an alleged member of the Bayonne Police Department, (albeit your "secondary" job), are in dire need of a refresher with regard to the New Jersey Criminal Code, informally referred to as Title 2C of the Code.

You alleged in a prior post under a different thread that you would arrest (under your alleged 24 hour statewide police powers) Philthy for your belief that he violated NJSA 2C:12-3. The aforementioned statute is entitled "Terroristic Threats" and states as follows:

"a. A person is guilty of a crime of the third degree if he threatens to commit any crime of violence with the purpose to terrorize another or to cause evacuation of a building, place of assembly, or facility of public transportation, or otherwise to cause serious public inconvenience, or in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such terror or inconvenience. A violation of this subsection is a crime of the second degree if it occurs during a declared period of national, State or county emergency. The actor shall be strictly liable upon proof that the crime occurred, in fact, during a declared period of national, State or county emergency. It shall not be a defense that the actor did not know that there was a declared period of emergency at the time the crime occurred."

Where did Philthy commit any of the above? Nowhere in any of his posts did he threaten to:
i. cause evacuation of a building etc.
ii. cause a serious public inconvenience
iii. or commit an act in reckless disregard of the risk of causing such a terror or inconvenience.

I respectfully suggest that not only has he not committed such an act but certainly, assuming arguendo that he did, it was not during a period of govt'al emergency. Therefore, if you could properly fill out a "green sheet", I suggest that you don't charge my boy under subsection A of the statute. I will have that matter summarily dismissed at a probable cause hearing. You do understand the concept of probable cause, don't you?

"b. A person is guilty of a crime of the third degree if he threatens to kill another with the purpose to put him in imminent fear of death under circumstances reasonably causing the victim to believe the immediacy of the threat and the likelihood that it will be carried out."

No where in any of Philthy's public or private posts did he threaten to kill you nor did he make any statement that would reasonably cause "imminent fear of death ...." . Philthy's worst statement is as follows: "Do yourself a favor and bring your gun - you call me those names on Friday to my face and I'm laying your a$$ out! Count on IT!" I challenge you to find the immediacy of threat of death in the foregoing statement. At worst, it is a conditional statement - if you (MRC) does X, I (Philthy) will do Y. Where, I ask you, is the immediacy in that statement? It's conditional, you must act first.

You, as an alleged officer of the law, should know that you have to be very careful when out in the public eye. Further, when you are acting in your civilian capacity, you should be doubly certain that you do not overstep your bounds by, for example, threatening a private citizen with arrest for what you (wrongly) perceive to be a violation of Title 2C. Can you say "Abuse of Process"? Also, I would suggest that you speak to your Union Delegate and/or Union Counsel as I think you do not have the protection of the Union and/or your shield if you, off duty, attempt to flex a little muscle from behind your tin (or your keyboard) all in the name of "public safety".

I should advise you that Philthy did forward me a couple of posts and PMs exchanged by and between the two of you. He told you he would like to come to the shop and talk to you about your misconceptions regarding his tuner. No where in that public statment did he threaten you but, apparantly you took it as such when you authored a PM wherein you wrote: "Anyone who comes to my place of business with ill intentions and want to cause me harm, will leave with a bullet in their a$$..Simple really.. No threat, simply a warning..Obviously does not apply if you were in deed not threatening me. " As you have already misinterpreted Philthy's desire to come to the shop and speak to you therefore, must he assume that if he walks through your shop doors you will put a "bullet in their (Philthy and Don's a$$(es)."? I am so comforted by the fact that the City of Bayonne saw it fit to utilize city, county and state tax dollars to train you, arm you, pay you all so you can abuse your position and utilize your weapons and training to harm the people you are empowered to protect all because you misconstrued their actions. Look before you leap. A bullet expelled from the front of a weapon is tough to take back - you might not like the outcome.

Needless to say, I shall put you on warning of the following:

A. My intention to advise the Bayonne Police Department, Department of Internal Affairs of your wrongful and malicious activity all under the guise of "just doing your job". Additionally, you have made several posts about "kills" on the road (your Honda F&F story). I think your superiors would love to know that you freely admit to racing on the public roads (i.e the NJ GSP) on a public forum. Not too smart. Never let your personal problems flow over into your professional life and vice versa - just a little life lesson I think you need.

B. I intend to either be at the track on Friday or near by. I trust that you will behave accordingly and, for your personal knowledge, I have already put track personnel on notice of your threats to Philthy and your intention to utilize firearms to protect yourself. I trust that they will search your car accordingly. Any other altercations by and between you and Philthy will be resolved by me, either in person or telephonically. Suggestion - leave your irons at home, Cowboy.

Any problems, PM me and leave me your contact information. I would love to speak to you about any and all of the above. Better yet, I suggest that you (and Philthy) stop talking smack and take it to the track. That way, you won't make any further stupid comments that might end up getting you a psych evaluation, a temporary desk job and/or a temporary or permanent vacation (with or without pay).

Guide your actions accordingly.
Old 07-10-2007, 02:23 PM
roncfpz

In for the entertainment.

Quick Reply: NJ FI Grudge Match