Notices
Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

how to rev engine so car jerks back and forth

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2009, 02:16 AM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh Jeez more silly threads to add to the list.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:53 AM
0jiggy0

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by kcpromo
can anyone actually try to be useful? i dont see how its that obvious at all...

i thought this forum is a place to learn not for douchebags to be rude to people asking questions.

quiksilver38 i bet your sig says "a wrong answer is better than no answer" cause you offered poor advice and you're trying to make yourself feel better right? judging from the type of answers you provide, you should change your sig to "no answer is better than a useless answer".

and thank you SuperBlack350z for being a decent human being.
Guess this is your first time on the forum lmao.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:24 AM
davidv

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Does your mother know you are up this late?
Old 10-27-2009, 06:50 AM
jimpactmfsc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome
Old 10-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Wu-Watt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPsZ
they prob have the e-brakes up, while revving and barely releasing the clutch
^^+1
Old 10-27-2009, 07:25 AM
burner

Ah, the smell of burning clutch in the morning!
Old 10-27-2009, 10:14 AM
exZilaration

Originally Posted by calin
I hope OP never buys a Z
I'm with you. It'll be a sad day for us all.
Old 10-27-2009, 10:44 AM
ny garbage_juice

sorry to be the guy who buys this kids car when he sells it
Old 10-27-2009, 01:14 PM
kcpromo

wow people are still posting on this huh? so many haters. i didnt join this forum just to ask this question, you can see ive been a member for a few months. i just wanted to see what people have done to their z's.

if you all must know, yes i do own a z. my parents just got me a 370z for my for my bday a few weeks ago. its my first car and i never drove a manual car before i got it, so ive been doing a lot of driving lately to improve. its a lot of fun and im shifting pretty smoothly and quickly now. love the car.

to some of you, dont pretend to lecture me on how to drive cause im gonna call bs on you if youre trying to tell me youve never shown off your car or pushed it hard before. judging by all the obnoxious people on this forum, im sure im more than right.

finally, its absolutely none of your business or anyone else’s business what i do with MY car. its not your car and its not your money. not to mention, its only a 30k car. you guys make it seem like you drive freaking lamborghinis. kinda cocky for people driving 30k cars eh? chill out and take that ego down a notch or someone else will. ...when you arent just hiding behind a computer screen posting on an online forum.

ny300z, i think its time YOU sold that old piece of crap. that is, if anyone would even want to pay you for it.

anyway, there are plenty of other car forums so im certainly not going to waste my time here anymore. peace!
Old 10-27-2009, 01:19 PM
ny garbage_juice

wow people are still posting on this huh? so many haters. i didnt join this forum just to ask this question, you can see ive been a member for a few months. i just wanted to see what people have done to their z's.

if you all must know, yes i do own a z. my parents just got me a 370z for my for my bday a few weeks ago. its my first car and i never drove a manual car before i got it, so ive been doing a lot of driving lately to improve. its a lot of fun and im shifting pretty smoothly and quickly now. love the car.

to some of you, dont pretend to lecture me on how to drive cause im gonna call bs on you if youre trying to tell me youve never shown off your car or pushed it hard before. judging by all the obnoxious people on this forum, im sure im more than right.

finally, its absolutely none of your business or anyone else’s business what i do with MY car. its not your car and its not your money. not to mention, its only a 30k car. you guys make it seem like you drive freaking lamborghinis. kinda cocky for people driving 30k cars eh? chill out and take that ego down a notch or someone else will. ...when you arent just hiding behind a computer screen posting on an online forum.

ny300z, i think its time YOU sold that old piece of crap. that is, if anyone would even want to pay you for it.

anyway, there are plenty of other car forums so im certainly not going to waste my time here anymore. peace!
haha i like how u mention me...first of your a spoiled piece of sh*t.

Second ill take my "old" 350Z over your 370 anyday, especially considering i bought this with my own money rather than being handed a brand new car.

Showing off your nice car/pushing it hard is DIFFERENT than doing something that WILL f*ck up your car. You should thank us for telling you rather than you finding out for yourself.

You post stupid questions your gonna get stupid answers, get over it kid.

You DO need to be lectured on how to drive your car since you obviously dont know how to drive. You said it yourself this is your FIRST car and its even stick, what makes you think we dont know better than u?

And its not any of our business what u do but when you come on here asking us what the f*ck do you expect.

This last post of yours just proves your a immature little spoiled b*tch.

i dont blame you i blame your parents. Enjoy your car.

Last edited by ny garbage_juice; 10-27-2009 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:14 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

finally, its absolutely none of your business or anyone else’s business what i do with MY [parents] car. its not your car and its not your money it's not mine either!. not to mention, its only a 30k car. you guys make it seem like you drive freaking lamborghinis. kinda cocky for people driving 30k cars eh? chill out and take that ego down a notch or someone else will. ...when you arent just hiding behind a computer screen posting on an online forum.

It's only a $30k car, and you have made all of $18 in your lifetime by delivering the USA Today for two weeks before you got tired of it. $100 says you put that car into a post by this time next year and you need a new clutch by 20k miles. Any takers?
Old 10-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

RED ALERT

Underager in Z. Bought for Birthday. THIS IS A SPOILED TEENAGER ALERT.

We are going to DEFCON 1. Scramble the bombers, alert Civil Defense. Get on the phone with HondaTech. They are about to receive casualties from our strikes.

Shut.

Down.

Everything.

Last edited by Hexxus; 10-27-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
scotts300
350Z-holic

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

They won't stand for your 'tude on zmotoring, either: http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/members/kcpromo.html
Old 10-27-2009, 03:12 PM
C5_vette

1. try not to wreck it..

2. please take it to the track and embarrass yourself there, instead of on the street where you can hurt someone else.. especially because its your first car! and first time driving stick

3. its not your car or your money LOL you have as much right to b*tch as we do.. now normally I could care less if someones parents bought them a new car, but when you ask stupid *** questions and act like a punk in the process, then yea I can see why people get annoyed with your types..

4. do us a favor and get your brand new car out to the strip and let us all know what your ran, since you want to push your car and all.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:58 PM
exZilaration

kcpromo Relax bro
Here at my350z we all have to go through the "" stage.
It would be much obliged if you could post a pic of your dads......I mean your 370z.
Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Ed 718
BRAVEHEART

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

1. It's your first car and you are asking stupid questions on how to destroy your car what did you expect.

2. Yes it is a 30k car so why try to mimic a super car like on the video you posted and look completely stupid. Give me one good reason why you would want to do something like that. Stop trying to show off it's not a lambo it's a 30k car as you put it.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:43 PM
Wu-Watt

AHAHAAHA!!! That dog!!

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 10-27-2009 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-27-2009, 08:45 PM
Wu-Watt

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
This one..
Old 10-27-2009, 08:51 PM
03aeroZ

inb4the"Iwreckedmy370"

We all know it is coming...and PLEASE don't kill someone. I know that sounds harsh, but we have all heard too many stories about people (usually a younger driver, but not always) doing something stupid and hurting/killing someone.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:18 AM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

You're an insignificant, ignorant little fuckshit that has no respect for shit that you can't even fucking afford for yourself. Go die in a fucking fire... the one you're likely gonna create from wrecking daddy's car. You don't own SHIT, bitch.

Fucking parents are ignorant shits these days. Falcon punch your mom and take a 12 gauge to your dad's ***** so they can't fucking inbreed anymore.

Last edited by bboypuertoroc; 10-28-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Quick Reply: how to rev engine so car jerks back and forth