Notices

FS: 2005 manual trans

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2011, 02:07 PM
sleeper400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

go ahead and repost the pics and see if anyone can spot what model transmission it is in those blurry pics you had... you STATED it was a cd009... i have a pm and text to prove it so even if you had zero pics... YOU stated you had a certain transmission for sale and lied... typical, and im not degrading you... im stating facts. Once again I have texts stating you were going to "go under the wrench" and build a supported box for the trans... if your talking about that extra piece of cardboard under the trans you added is support... wow is all I have to say about that. Do you really want to be degraded and have me post pics of the way I received the transmission today? Oh well Im done talking to you. Paypal claim has been filed and I have all my evidence to support it.

Everyone, beware of this seller.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

wow I have sold before with no problem no need to beware unless that is your opinion I never stated to build anything I also have the text I own an iphone thanks and I said I have to have a supported box and I supported the bottom of the box with a half inch of plywood im sorry if your mistook that for cardboard must be like not seeing what was in the pictures or something or maybe not seeing someone trying to resolve something without all this trying to ruin my name on the site cause that sir was your intention cause no one needs to beware of this seller because Ive been a good guy everytime ive sold even delivered an engine to someone because they didnt have time to pick it up and saved him money on shipping it is you with the issue not willing to work or figure this out the right way and furthermore he was informed that the paypal was my fathers to wait I would fix it even knowing some fault was his for not checking the pictures didnt want it to reach this back and fourth drama
Old 02-08-2011, 04:32 PM
sleeper400

Originally Posted by nismonut350z
wow I have sold before with no problem no need to beware unless that is your opinion I never stated to build anything I also have the text I own an iphone thanks and I said I have to have a supported box and I supported the bottom of the box with a half inch of plywood im sorry if your mistook that for cardboard must be like not seeing what was in the pictures or something or maybe not seeing someone trying to resolve something without all this trying to ruin my name on the site cause that sir was your intention cause no one needs to beware of this seller because Ive been a good guy everytime ive sold even delivered an engine to someone because they didnt have time to pick it up and saved him money on shipping it is you with the issue not willing to work or figure this out the right way and furthermore he was informed that the paypal was my fathers to wait I would fix it even knowing some fault was his for not checking the pictures didnt want it to reach this back and fourth drama

First off, you had NO pictures showing which model transmission you had for sale... that's why a few other members including myself ASKED you which model this was... Second, forget about ruining your name... In the end, you LIED, which makes your a LIAR, stating your where selling an undamaged (internally and externally) 2005 cd009 transmission and in reality sold me an externally damaged 2003 cd0#1 transmission. I am at NO fault as a buyer wanting my money back nor have to work anything out with you. You falsely advertised a product, poorly shipped the product and now you shall pay the consequences.

ps... no plywood support, once again...lying. Yes people... this is how this seller shipped a 130lb transmission and expects it to have no damage... When I recieved it, it basically opened itself from all the rips and tears which were so bad even the UPS guy said who ever shipped this should have AT LEAST put it on a pallet...

Last edited by sleeper400; 02-08-2011 at 04:34 PM.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

OP, it seems you mislead the forum and the buyer on what you were selling. I think you should come clean and clear this up to satisfy the buyer.

At this point you look to the on the hook for a fraudulent internet sale/transaction.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:37 PM
04G35NYC

wow, who ships a transmission in a cardboard BOX?
Old 02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Glex25

^ Apart from stating the transmission is from a 2005 when it's actually from a 2002-2003 production 350Z.

If you don't know what you selling either don't sell it or sell it as is and that you don't know what it came from.

Saying that the buyer is on the hook because he didn't inspect the pictures closely is total bs
Old 02-08-2011, 06:22 PM
sleeper400

figured I'd post this just to prove another point...

Old 02-08-2011, 06:34 PM
konrad

wow that's really smart packing a transmission in a box.....
Old 02-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Modme

And wow, what ever happened to periods? I was out of breath trying to read his posts.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 AM
SAME OLG

Wow, seriously atleast go out of your way to ship it properly but i guess that doesnt matter when your telling people its something its not.
Poor excuse you should def be liable for this transaction. Man up and take care of this shiet.

Gl sleeper, you'll get that claim

Last edited by SAME OLG; 02-09-2011 at 04:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:55 PM
sleeper400

Just was informed by paypal that he is denying my claim... Seriously OP, you really are a low class broke college kid. No problem though, karma will come around after I send paypal all of my evidence tomorrow. I guess since you were so worried about me ruining your name that you ended up ruining your self

Last edited by sleeper400; 02-09-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

OP, you have 3 days from today to make this right or I will ban you from this site for ever and I will ensure that any other 350Z/ G site you are on bans you as well.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:28 AM
sleeper400

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
OP, you have 3 days from today to make this right or I will ban you from this site for ever and I will ensure that any other 350Z/ G site you are on bans you as well.

I love how the OP had a big mouth at first and now completely stopped responding...
Old 02-10-2011, 05:14 AM
ffwturboZ

Angry

These kind of things is what make good people with good intentions have a hard time trying to sell in web sites. I wish we shouldnt have to deal with these things but there are the very few out there that try to make a quick buck out of honest people.. I vote for the Ban...
Old 02-10-2011, 03:41 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

I was informed by my father to do nothing it is his paypal not mine he is handling situation have had good name on this site for some time with no issues if you feel the need to ban me from site I feel that it is not my decision to make but yours I watch someone intentionally defraud multiple people and to my knowledge at this point not be blocked but that is neither here nor there I also have a life and haven't been on the Internet and further more I tried to solve this without all of the drama that has ensued he was not willing to even let me finish school the only reason this is an issue is he jumped on here before I has chance to do anything or speak to my father so as it stands now I have to wait for my father to tell me next step I NEVER wanted anyone to feel displeased with me and I'm quite certain there will be more $h!t talking to come because some people are childish I don't want anyone on my side and don't care who is on his for that matter so until this issue is resolved by paypal because he said and I quote do not talk to me or have anyone call me deal with paypal so at his request that is what I'm doing so as for the box I admitt there was room for improvement but it was held in place to board and cover in a box I rushed to ship it out because I told him I would get it out quickly so for any and all I would like to apologize but it is now out of my hands and cannot speed this up it's dads paypal and at this point dads money on paypal not mine mods please if you have Anything to say to me please send pms and sry for hard to read doing this from my phone
Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
nismonut350z
Banned

Also I have reciept for the wood on the day I shipped it out plywood was there period that is a bold faced lied to say there was no bottom on that box that's just dumb to think it would have even been possible with no board it would have just fallen out of box ripped right through board was there
Old 02-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

2 days left. You still defrauded by misrepresenting what you were selling.

sleeper, I recommend contacting the FBI internet fraud department and filing a report. People that commit internet fraud deserve to be locked away.
Old 02-10-2011, 07:30 PM
sleeper400

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
2 days left. You still defrauded by misrepresenting what you were selling.

sleeper, I recommend contacting the FBI internet fraud department and filing a report. People that commit internet fraud deserve to be locked away.
Thank you for that suggestion, I will look into that tomorrow.

Hey seller... whats your full name? Considering the paypal is your fathers.

Last edited by sleeper400; 02-10-2011 at 07:45 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:44 PM
sleeper400

Originally Posted by nismonut350z
Also I have reciept for the wood on the day I shipped it out plywood was there period that is a bold faced lied to say there was no bottom on that box that's just dumb to think it would have even been possible with no board it would have just fallen out of box ripped right through board was there
Do you not see the pic I posted?! That was taken seconds after delivery... Your entire packing has been folded so small I made it fit into a store plastic bag... Clearly no plywood. Stop lying, stop denying the claim on paypal and fix this whole situation like an adult...

Last edited by sleeper400; 02-10-2011 at 09:24 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:49 AM
nismonut350z
Banned

I have not lied about plywood lol I know for a fact because ups told me that it had to have extra support so r u tell me someone took it out or oh your just lying one of the two but don't worry since I know I put it in I'm going to ups today to file a claim for the package being mishandled and the driver who dropped it off wil settle that fact and that will prove your credibility and the only reason the only thing I'm talking about is the plywood is I've been instructed to not talk about anything else

Quick Reply: FS: 2005 manual trans