Notices

FS: 2005 manual trans

Old 02-11-2011, 03:16 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1 day left.

sleeper file internet fraud against the person named on the paypal account. Also contact paypal that the paypal account was used by someone other than the person it is registered to.
Old 02-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

Originally Posted by nismonut350z
Tried to deal with the situation guy is unwilling to even let me deal with my in class work first while in school I was lied to would never intentionally screw anyone period
no I said I was trying to get the money for a turbo engine and I spoke with the guy who sold it to me and he said oh I thought they were all the same and I thought it was an 05 but thats besides the point and i never said I would build a crate so ship it I supported the bottom of the box to send the tranny in so you can try to degrade me or try to ruin my name on here I said it was honest mistake and I would fix it you told me that it wasnt your problem which is true and you didnt care about anything you wanted me to leave class and do it right now I dont care what you have to say you obviously have tried to twist everything to not be your problem at all but lets not forget that you have eyes and there were pictures posted on here that showed plenty which makes you at fault for not inspecting the pictures but i didnt say anything about that Just told you I need a little time because I didnt have money you apparently forget that you are at fault whether you like it or not or even if anyone agrees because you failed to inspect the pictures I had someone else interested in the tranny I sent him my updated info on it and asked if he was still interested because I describe things to the best of my ability so thank you for showing your true colors and trying to attack me when I have been completely willing to fix this but instead you just posted it on here to try and get me in trouble thanks you gonna call and tell my mommy too that we have an issue cause I went under false info
wow I have sold before with no problem no need to beware unless that is your opinion I never stated to build anything I also have the text I own an iphone thanks and I said I have to have a supported box and I supported the bottom of the box with a half inch of plywood im sorry if your mistook that for cardboard must be like not seeing what was in the pictures or something or maybe not seeing someone trying to resolve something without all this trying to ruin my name on the site cause that sir was your intention cause no one needs to beware of this seller because Ive been a good guy everytime ive sold even delivered an engine to someone because they didnt have time to pick it up and saved him money on shipping it is you with the issue not willing to work or figure this out the right way and furthermore he was informed that the paypal was my fathers to wait I would fix it even knowing some fault was his for not checking the pictures didnt want it to reach this back and fourth drama
Quoted for evidence in paypal claim.

I was informed by my father to do nothing it is his paypal not mine he is handling situation have had good name on this site for some time with no issues if you feel the need to ban me from site I feel that it is not my decision to make but yours I watch someone intentionally defraud multiple people and to my knowledge at this point not be blocked but that is neither here nor there I also have a life and haven't been on the Internet and further more I tried to solve this without all of the drama that has ensued he was not willing to even let me finish school the only reason this is an issue is he jumped on here before I has chance to do anything or speak to my father so as it stands now I have to wait for my father to tell me next step I NEVER wanted anyone to feel displeased with me and I'm quite certain there will be more $h!t talking to come because some people are childish I don't want anyone on my side and don't care who is on his for that matter so until this issue is resolved by paypal because he said and I quote do not talk to me or have anyone call me deal with paypal so at his request that is what I'm doing so as for the box I admitt there was room for improvement but it was held in place to board and cover in a box I rushed to ship it out because I told him I would get it out quickly so for any and all I would like to apologize but it is now out of my hands and cannot speed this up it's dads paypal and at this point dads money on paypal not mine mods please if you have Anything to say to me please send pms and sry for hard to read doing this from my phone
Also I have reciept for the wood on the day I shipped it out plywood was there period that is a bold faced lied to say there was no bottom on that box that's just dumb to think it would have even been possible with no board it would have just fallen out of box ripped right through board was there
I have not lied about plywood lol I know for a fact because ups told me that it had to have extra support so r u tell me someone took it out or oh your just lying one of the two but don't worry since I know I put it in I'm going to ups today to file a claim for the package being mishandled and the driver who dropped it off wil settle that fact and that will prove your credibility and the only reason the only thing I'm talking about is the plywood is I've been instructed to not talk about anything else
Old 02-12-2011, 11:02 AM
sleeper400

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z
1 day left.

sleeper file internet fraud against the person named on the paypal account. Also contact paypal that the paypal account was used by someone other than the person it is registered to.
Thank you for all of your help. I greatly appreciate it. Just received an email from paypal stating...

You may be eligible for a refund on this PayPal transaction.

To qualify for a refund, you must return the item to the seller, in the
same condition you received it, within 10 calendar days of the date of this
email. You are responsible for the cost of returning the merchandise.

We may not be able to give you a full refund -- the refund amount is based
on the terms of our Buyer Protection programs. Please review the Buyer
Protection programs in our User Agreement to determine if you would like to
pursue this claim.

Next steps:

Step 1 –
Return the item to the seller, at the following address:

Moore Drive
Little Rock, AR 72209
United States

PayPal requires online proof of shipment. Approved shippers include the
United States Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx. For the complete list of
approved shippers, visit our Security Center.

Step 2 –
Once you have returned the item, please log in to your PayPal account and
go to the Resolution Center to provide online proof of delivery. Please
provide this information within 10 calendar days of the date of this email.

If your transaction is $250.00 USD or more, the seller must sign for
receipt of the package. PayPal requires signed proof of receipt along with
the package shipment information.

If we don't receive this information, your claim will be denied.

Step 3 –
After we confirm that the item has been delivered to the seller, we'll
provide a refund based on our Buyer Protection programs.

If you wish to resolve this issue directly with the seller, you may cancel
this claim at any time.
I was just on the phone with paypal. They said they are still reviewing the case to get the seller to pay for shipping since it was clearly his fault/ fraudulent ways and that I should not have to pay for it. They are really helpful with this entire case and they are really pushing for the seller to pay. Since I am able to get a refund (with out the seller's choice or liking) I think to make this right the seller should pay for the shipping cost and pay now since I am on a 10 day time limit to ship this out.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

last day for the seller.

shipping charges should be paid for by the seller. That is the RIGHT thing to do, since he mislead you on the item in the first place.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:31 PM
sleeper400

Funny how I found the seller's facebook and myspace. Judging by his hobbies (motocross) he has money to spend because I myself ride and know its not a cheap sport. So your excuse's about being a broke college student can be thrown out the window along with your other excuses for not affording to pay shipping.

I found a funny quote on the sellers myspace page you guys might enjoy...

Heroes
my f*cking self so ha
Old 02-12-2011, 05:52 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

nismonut350z, have a good time away from this forum. You are now banned. if sleeper notifies me that you make good on returning his money and reimbursing him for shipping the transmission back I will reconsider removing the ban.
Old 02-13-2011, 03:20 PM
sleeper400

I sent the seller a text, word for word, stating...

"Well since I am dealing with your father and not with you anymore, tell him to check his emails. If he covers shipping of the transmission back, I will clear your name on all forums and have the ban removed"

The reason I said "tell him to check his emails," is because Paypal sent him 2 emails asking if he will cover the cost of shipping the transmission back. I sent the text an hour ago so lets see what happens...
Old 02-13-2011, 05:23 PM
Justin Yoo

Damn sleeper, I don't know how you're dealing with this so calmly. Just reading his posts gets me pissed off and stuffy. My face turned blue just trying to read his sentences. Is it too much to ask to put a damn period here and there for freakin sakes. Please keep us informed! I hope you get your money back and he gets what he deserves.

Old 02-13-2011, 06:07 PM
sleeper400

Oh trust me I'm beyond heated. I have crohn's disease and am in my final semester for pharmacy grad school so being stressed out over this right now is on the bottom of my to-do list. OP is lucky he does not live closer... Im 6'1 210 10% B.F. and been fighting muay thai, judo and jiu jitsu for the last 7 years... he would look worse then the way I received that trans lol

No worries, updates will be posted as soon as things occur! As of right now, I'm getting my money back... just need to pay for shipping first =\ So that put's me out of the whole a pretty penny. That is why I wont ship the trans till I'm close to the final days of my time limit (D-day is the 22) to see if the OP will cough up $ for the trans. I have a feeling he wont, but we'll see.

Last edited by sleeper400; 02-13-2011 at 06:12 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:53 PM
sleeper400

From paypal...

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your
favor.

You have indicated that a partial refund of $515.00 USD would be
satisfactory.
We were able to recover $515.00 USD and this amount has been credited to
you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to
recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed
to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the
seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account
privileges.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:14 PM
Mike Wazowski
350Z-holic

good to hear, hopefully the money is in your account soon. I bet Dad wont let his boy use his accounts anymore.
Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 AM
sleeper400

Thank you for all of your help, support and guidance along this crazy transaction. Now off to buy a REAL cd009 lol
Old 02-25-2011, 03:59 PM
racerbob4

Default transmission

I hate to tell you guys but Nissan ships all their transmissions in cardboard boxes. We have two of them that were shipped in the last 12 months, both in cardboard boxes marked Nissan.

Sleeper I have the transmission you want and its in Alrington, Virginia. Come on down and open the factory sealed box, check it out, pay for it and I will help you load it in your truck. I don't know what part of NJ you are in but you are about 4 hours maximum from me. I want about 75% of what the transmission sells for from the dealer. The model is CD009 9th revision and fits an 03 to 06. We are racing an 07 and already have an new spare transmission for our new car. I hope this is some help to you.

Last edited by racerbob4; 02-26-2011 at 03:59 PM.