Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

July 15th Shannonville Full Track lapping Saturday evening

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 06:21 AM
Subarism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow July 15th Shannonville Full Track lapping Saturday evening

Shannonville Full Track lapping day – July 15th, 6:00 - 9:00 pm, Saturday evening ---- Signup Sheet

Hello all,

We have the track Saturday evening from 6:00 - 9:00 pm booked, cost will be $75 of prepaid for each participant.

FULL (Long) Track Map

I am limiting the track day to under 33 cars, so that it gives you plenty of room on the track while keeping the crowd down.

We will have a short briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a few warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. "Lapping" refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the back straight, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls.

All those interested in attending this track day on July 15th,

Kindly post and sign up in this thread. And email me your contact info.

Include first and last name, car type
i.e.
- My name is
- I drive:
- I will drive my car at the track on July 15th.

Helmets are not mandatory, but you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track. (if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up).

All those interested please sign up or email me asap. I want to build a list and collect prepaid track fee as soon as I can.

Prepaid: $75
After July 7th or At the track: $100

Pls signup for prepaid to reserve your spot asap and We don't accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

** All prepaid no later than July 7th, Friday **

Please contact Kevin@ 416-5649999 if you would like to pay the track fee in person in GTA. Whoever wants to pay the track fee by , Email Transfer, Paypal or Money order, the email address is "Kevin@subarism.com".

Photos from last Full Track lapping @ Shannonville

Old 07-07-2006, 01:55 PM
Subarism

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

prepay deadline today