Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Non-Foulers

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 09:40 AM
pss350z

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Non-Foulers

Does anybody know where I can find the spark plug non-foulers for the TP CEL fix in Canda? I called Part Source, NAPA, Canadian Tire and they were useless . They said they've never heard of them. I haven't either but i'm not in the business of selling car parts.

The only ones that I see people using in the States are the Help! spark plug non-fouler.

Any suggestions minus driving to/ ordring from the US.
Old 10-26-2006, 08:31 PM
Mapleleaf

God I haven't heard of those in a long time the last company I knew of was Motormite know sold by a Company called Doorman Products here is a link

https://www.dormanproducts.co
GOOD LUCK
Old 10-28-2006, 09:18 AM
edvy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got mine from Napa Auto.. you can find their number on yellowpages.ca and call your closest location.. your will be looking for 2 package of 18mm non-fouler they works pretty good for me ...

regarding your cel you can check the wiki forum in 3 5 0 z - t e c h.com search for CEL or engine light ... they have about 2 pages of instructions to clear your CEL

email me if you need any help ... edward@q-surf.com
Old 10-28-2006, 03:20 PM
pss350z

Thanks for the reply. I called NAPA an they had NOOO clue as to what I was talking about. I even described the packaging the best i could. Anyways, ended calling a performance shop in the area and the guy knew the product based on the description of packaging. He ordered it for me so hopefully it's right. As for the CEL, I haven't got the TPs yet and I have an 03 so not sure if it will throw the code as I only see problems with 04.5 and on based on forum complaints. I'm just getting these to be certain.