Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 10:35 PM
Doba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2:35 late night crew representing
Old 06-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Doba

Noodles is online wtf !! boy go to sleep... Im wasted.. i just got back from Zu bra... in burlington.. wow talk about little ****** everywhere..
Old 06-28-2008, 10:37 PM
Doba

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
Pride Week
ya once I found out its pride week i said screw that.. ont in TO.. weak *** city ... pride gay week FTL
Old 06-28-2008, 10:38 PM
Doba

I golfed a round of 82 today at Copetown woods, never been out there before.. damn my drive was on today..

anyways doog night all.. Im wasted and need my sleep
Old 06-29-2008, 01:28 AM
mikhe

Originally Posted by noodleman
and i saw some old asian lady (probably 40s) driving black track pack...car looks like it could have been lowered, and she's got cross drilll front rotors haha.
i bet she drives more aggressively then hock.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:49 AM
Doba

morning.. somewhat 10:48
Old 06-29-2008, 07:30 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Doba your a *****!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:01 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Hello everyone, I'm still looking at houses. Actually all I've seen is condo's so far. I've come to the conclusion that I think condominiums are FTL.

Gonna focus on houses. Seem a million times better.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:14 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Lightbulb Do it...

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
Hello everyone, I'm still looking at houses. Actually all I've seen is condo's so far. I've come to the conclusion that I think condominiums are FTL.

if you find the right one Mike. Best decision I ever made.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:25 AM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
if you find the right one Mike. Best decision I ever made.
You don't even live in your house yet and it's already the best?
IMagine move in day!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Thumbs up Lol...

You don't even live in your house yet and it's already the best?
IMagine move in day!
the feeling is just that good. Speaking of such, here is something to share.

After I awoke from passing out from our late nite Z gathering, Heather and I went to check out the site. Here are some new pix. Looks like we have the two floor frames up and the roof stuff is there to be done next.
Attached Thumbnails The Useless East Canada thread!-n641280234_3317732_7557.jpg   The Useless East Canada thread!-n641280234_3387053_736.jpg  
Old 06-29-2008, 09:34 AM
mikhe

Im parting out my townhouse btw. You must be interested. I KNOW YOU ARE.
Ill even hide some JDM stuff in the house for you to treasure hunt if u are interested.

Im serious in selling the house btw
Old 06-29-2008, 03:54 PM
3m wol8

there Mike.. that's how we do in Ohio hahahaha btw.. like the 240Z in the background?
Old 06-29-2008, 06:46 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

happy fake long weekend!
Old 06-29-2008, 06:56 PM
2TH PWR

It's a 4 day weekend!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:36 PM
2TH PWR

I ran into a hilarious raod rage chick today......

I was drving along in Cambridge after dinner this evening. The speed limit of the road was 60, and I was doing 65. The road is two lanes in each direction. I was in the left lane and there were a couple of cars to my right doing about the same speed.

I look in my rear view to see a brown Corolla come speeding up on my rear like a maniac. I'm like ok? I check my mirror again and this young girl is just riding my ***. So I do what I always do when confronted with a tailgaiter, I slowed down. She swerved around and tried to pass into on coming traffic, but her corolla lacked the power and she was forced back in behind me. She leaned on the horn and was giving me the finger. I just tapped the brake for a split second. This set her off. I was going so slow that she was able to move in the right lane.

She gave some gas to try and blow past me. As she went by me she was hanging out her window giving me middle fingers with both hands, yelling "f*** you" over and over. I just smiled really huge and waved. This made her lose it. Myt girlfriend was in the passenger seat and hid her head in shame. I was just laughing at how someone could get so pissed at something so minor as someone not doing 80 in a 60 like she wanted to. She swerved in front of me and hit the brakes. I was expecting it and was aleady well back. Haha, silly Corolla. She took off but was held up by traffic 50 metres ahead of me.

But then I decided to mess with her head a little bit. She clamed down when she got in front of me and was tucked in behind a Jetta in front of her. Wow all that commotion for 6 metres of road?

I said to my GF "I'm just going to follow her to mess with her head a little bit, her mental issues are just too much fun". She was just like "oh michael", but also thought it was so funny that such a small girl was playing G Unit thug of the streets.

So I followed her right turn at the lights. I had to anyways to get where I was going, but I continued to follow her along. As it became just us two on the road she calmed considerably. I noticed her checking her mirrors incesantly, and there I was 40 metres back, just smiling pleasantly driving along. She took a left into a residential neighborhood, and I followed. She slowed going by some houses, and I said "haha ok she's worried, that's enough lets go"

So I pulled into a side street and looped around to leave the subdivision. I was waiting to make a left to leave the residential area, but who should come across the intersection nearly hitting me? Maniac girl in brown Corolla! She rolled down her window, and I rolled down mine for what I was sure would be an intellectual debate for the ages.

Her "Hey where do you think you're going buddy?"
Me "OH HI! I'm just going to my buddies place!" huge smile.
Her " yeah right buddy yeah right!"
Me " Haha, yeah should be great times, HEY! Gee I'm really sorry about going so slow on that road back there, that seems to have really got you angry?! I'm sorry to have made you so angry!"
Her stunned look on her face " Yeah Yeah Yeah... " Starts to pull away giving me the evil eye.
Me "Ok have a great night and happy Canada day!"

I then went to my buddies place and hid my car in his garage incase of reverse vigilante action on behalf of the psycho chick.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:43 PM
3m wol8

I ran into a hilarious raod rage chick today......

I was drving along in Cambridge after dinner this evening. The speed limit of the road was 60, and I was doing 65. The road is two lanes in each direction. I was in the left lane and there were a couple of cars to my right doing about the same speed.

I look in my rear view to see a brown Corolla come speeding up on my rear like a maniac. I'm like ok? I check my mirror again and this young girl is just riding my ***. So I do what I always do when confronted with a tailgaiter, I slowed down. She swerved around and tried to pass into on coming traffic, but her corolla lacked the power and she was forced back in behind me. She leaned on the horn and was giving me the finger. I just tapped the brake for a split second. This set her off. I was going so slow that she was able to move in the right lane.

She gave some gas to try and blow past me. As she went by me she was hanging out her window giving me middle fingers with both hands, yelling "f*** you" over and over. I just smiled really huge and waved. This made her lose it. Myt girlfriend was in the passenger seat and hid her head in shame. I was just laughing at how someone could get so pissed at something so minor as someone not doing 80 in a 60 like she wanted to. She swerved in front of me and hit the brakes. I was expecting it and was aleady well back. Haha, silly Corolla. She took off but was held up by traffic 50 metres ahead of me.

But then I decided to mess with her head a little bit. She clamed down when she got in front of me and was tucked in behind a Jetta in front of her. Wow all that commotion for 6 metres of road?

I said to my GF "I'm just going to follow her to mess with her head a little bit, her mental issues are just too much fun". She was just like "oh michael", but also thought it was so funny that such a small girl was playing G Unit thug of the streets.

So I followed her right turn at the lights. I had to anyways to get where I was going, but I continued to follow her along. As it became just us two on the road she calmed considerably. I noticed her checking her mirrors incesantly, and there I was 40 metres back, just smiling pleasantly driving along. She took a left into a residential neighborhood, and I followed. She slowed going by some houses, and I said "haha ok she's worried, that's enough lets go"

So I pulled into a side street and looped around to leave the subdivision. I was waiting to make a left to leave the residential area, but who should come across the intersection nearly hitting me? Maniac girl in brown Corolla! She rolled down her window, and I rolled down mine for what I was sure would be an intellectual debate for the ages.

Her "Hey where do you think you're going buddy?"
Me "OH HI! I'm just going to my buddies place!" huge smile.
Her " yeah right buddy yeah right!"
Me " Haha, yeah should be great times, HEY! Gee I'm really sorry about going so slow on that road back there, that seems to have really got you angry?! I'm sorry to have made you so angry!"
Her stunned look on her face " Yeah Yeah Yeah... " Starts to pull away giving me the evil eye.
Me "Ok have a great night and happy Canada day!"

I then went to my buddies place and hid my car in his garage incase of reverse vigilante action on behalf of the psycho chick.
cliff notes? and I would have blown her car up
Old 06-29-2008, 07:47 PM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by 3m wol8
cliff notes? and I would have blown her car up
cliffnotes? It's like 120 seconds of reading.
Old 06-29-2008, 07:56 PM
3m wol8

cliffnotes? It's like 120 seconds of reading.
obviously i didn't need cliff notes if I said i'd blow up her car I love stupid people like her
Old 06-29-2008, 08:15 PM
2TH PWR

My theory is that they have so much pent up anger from leading lives in which they feel they have no control that they lash out in the only circumstances where they have control. Ie, behind the wheel of a car.