Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

The Useless East Canada thread!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 04:58 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Some FI drama for everyone to enjoy..

http://g35driver.com/forums/forced-i...-vq-motor.html

I mentioned this to a few local members at the beginning of the week... Looks like its about to hit DEFCON 5!

I am very interested in how this turns out...
Old 10-24-2008, 05:31 AM
IVRY PRL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man, I finally figured out last night why you guys hate on G owners so much.
I'm at a Shell trying to get my last fix of V-power before I put her away, and I see a black coupe filling up. I line up to fill up after him, just cause I'm not really in a hurry, and I like saying hi to other people that have the same car as me (yea, I'm weird that way) Anyway, he finishes, and he's pullin out. I smile and raise one hand to wave, and he just ignores me at first, because he's too busy trying to figure out how to get his car out. The driver is a brown dude, looks to be late 20's early 30's. Shortly later, he gets the hang of it, and waves before pulling out. He promptly gets stuck again, but atleast he's out of the spot, so I pull in to fill up. I get out of my car, open my fuel door and think "Sweet, a dual pump setup!" I glance at the machine before I slide my card in, and think to myself "Oh, he only put 30 bucks in, I'll prolly do the same since I'm storing the car this weekend"
Then I notice something and the first thought that comes to mind is "You cheap stereotype justifying F*CK!"

He put 87 in his car. If you can't even afford to put the right type of gas in, why did you even buy the car? He prolly got one of those high mileage automatics that everyone always talks about when they say they can get a G coupe for 20 grand.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:32 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Sam and GTM are looking like real clowns right now.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:46 AM
2TH PWR

Originally Posted by IVRY PRL
I'm at a Shell trying to get my last fix of V-power before I put her away, and I see a black coupe filling up. I line up to fill up after him, just cause I'm not really in a hurry, and I like saying hi to other people that have the same car as me (yea, I'm weird that way) Anyway, he finishes, and he's pullin out. I smile and raise one hand to wave, and he just ignores me at first, because he's too busy trying to figure out how to get his car out. The driver is a brown dude, looks to be late 20's early 30's. Shortly later, he gets the hang of it, and waves before pulling out. He promptly gets stuck again, but atleast he's out of the spot, so I pull in to fill up. I get out of my car, open my fuel door and think "Sweet, a dual pump setup!" I glance at the machine before I slide my card in, and think to myself "Oh, he only put 30 bucks in, I'll prolly do the same since I'm storing the car this weekend"
Then I notice something and the first thought that comes to mind is "You cheap stereotype justifying F*CK!"

He put 87 in his car. If you can't even afford to put the right type of gas in, why did you even buy the car? He prolly got one of those high mileage automatics that everyone always talks about when they say they can get a G coupe for 20 grand.
You hit the nail on the head. Every douche and his mom buys a G35 coupe to be cool. You have to be a little more hard core to buy a 350Z
Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Doba

Its gonna rain all weekend long, great.. looks like its gonna be a sit at home type of weekend, with the exception of ***** hunting at night
Old 10-24-2008, 07:41 AM
XuperXero

Amazing... even in my poorest moments of owning the Z, I've never used 87 octane. Credit card ftw!!!

But I have seen some of those Z/G owners that puts in 87 octanes, most of them are never forum members, they're just cheap showoffs. Hence the vast population of G owners, Z owners are a bit more respectful to their cars.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:52 AM
edvy

Originally Posted by Reality350
http://g35driver.com/forums/forced-i...-vq-motor.html

I mentioned this to a few local members at the beginning of the week... Looks like its about to hit DEFCON 5!

I am very interested in how this turns out...

i remember someone bought a GTM 4.2 stroke block in our community
Old 10-24-2008, 08:03 AM
noodleman

Originally Posted by XuperXero
Amazing... even in my poorest moments of owning the Z, I've never used 87 octane. Credit card ftw!!!

But I have seen some of those Z/G owners that puts in 87 octanes, most of them are never forum members, they're just cheap showoffs. Hence the vast population of G owners, Z owners are a bit more respectful to their cars.
who pays for that credit card bill david? :P
Old 10-24-2008, 08:32 AM
IVRY PRL

LULZ. Yea, I can't wait for next year when I have some more $. G will be atleast slammed on coilovers, and if money is good, sexy Work bling will be added, so there will be no mistaking that it's an enthusiast's car.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:50 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by noodleman
who pays for that credit card bill david? :P
the magic money tree
Old 10-24-2008, 10:20 AM
IVRY PRL

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
the magic money tree
I've been looking for that for quite some time now, if anyone spots it, point me in its direction
Old 10-24-2008, 10:36 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

I've been looking for that for quite some time now, if anyone spots it, point me in its direction
*points to cliff edge*

Old 10-24-2008, 11:51 AM
tk350atwork

Some are just ignorant and dont know the difference between those gas other than the price tag.

If you buy a used car anywhere, you think you gonna get instructions on how to pump gas? lol i doubt.
Old 10-24-2008, 11:55 AM
IVRY PRL

Originally Posted by tk350atwork
Some are just ignorant and dont know the difference between those gas other than the price tag.

If you buy a used car anywhere, you think you gonna get instructions on how to pump gas? lol i doubt.
Says right on the cap though!
"PUT PREMIUM OR I KEEEL YOU"
Old 10-24-2008, 12:14 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

I line up to fill up after him, just cause I'm not really in a hurry, and I like saying hi to other people that have the same car as me (yea, I'm weird that way)
i do the opposite. when i see a stock 350z, i point and laugh because i'm elitist and can't be bothered with peasant looking stock z's now
Old 10-24-2008, 12:35 PM
edvy

i do the opposite. when i see a stock 350z, i point and laugh because i'm elitist and can't be bothered with peasant looking stock z's now
i returned my car to stock yesterday, you bastard
Old 10-24-2008, 12:37 PM
tk350atwork

Says right on the cap though!
"PUT PREMIUM OR I KEEEL YOU"
You know, to this date owning my car for 2 year, i dont think i noticed that it says that on my cap.

LOL
Old 10-24-2008, 12:39 PM
IVRY PRL

Haha, I've been doing it less and less myself, but mostly because I don't get a wave back too often. I'm just not used to owning a car that has the majority of it's owner base as non-enthusiasts. Coming from a 240, where close to every one was on SON, and we always said hi whenever we'd run into one another.
It actually feels kinda lonely... I can't wait to get some mods on my car so that people aren't mistaking me for an old wealthy woman anymore
Old 10-24-2008, 12:51 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

I can't wait to get some mods on my car so that people aren't mistaking me for an old wealthy woman anymore
you do look like an old woman in certain lighting
Old 10-24-2008, 01:20 PM
2TH PWR

OMG just went into Guelph Nissan to check out the GTR. The guy who owns the dealership and the car is named DEEPA. He's a douche. He thinks he will get 110K for the GTR. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was like ok dude. later.