Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Urgent - best cheap place for TIRES in TORONTO?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 02:20 PM
d!abolic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Urgent - best cheap place for TIRES in TORONTO?

I need to buy some 18/45/235 and 285 this Friday. Who's got the best prices?
Old 05-14-2009, 02:52 PM
jschrauwen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I almost pulled the trigger on getting some from Allen at www.simplytire.com

I was then informed from a few friends that an old club member friend of mine just started a new wheel and tire place. Contact John or Keith at Exclusive Wheel and Tire in Ajax - sales@exclusivewheel.ca
John at Exclusive Wheel and Tire beat Simply Tire by almost $200 when I got my Dunlop Direzza's last week. My other Z friend just bought a set of Dunlop Z1's at simply tire and he was happy with what he payed and I later found he could have saved over $200 by going to Exclusive. It's a very very small unassuming business run by a couple of real enthusiasts. They just had a big GB for the G35 clan and they basically scooped all of Toronto's inventory for a certain tire size/brand since the G35 does use an out of the ordinary size. I put some Dirrezza's on my 350Z Track V.2 wheels - 275/30 19 rear and 245/40 18 front. Total for them was $1,073.00 for tires, install, balancing, old tire disposal and all taxes included. Simply Tire wanted way over $1,300.00 for the same thing. After seeing the type and way the guys at Simply Tire do their work I'm very glad, I opted for Exclusive. The two owners do all the work themselves. Not like Simply Tire who have what looks like some kids just off the street looking for a few bucks.
Sorry for being so long winded, but I had ben shopping for months and I'm glad I took my time.
Good luck and tell them that John with the JDM Z sent you.

BTW, are you putting on some new rubber for the trip down to ZDayZ???
If so, myself along with a few other Z32's, Z33's, G35's and GTR's are Caravaning down to ZDayZ. If you want to know more about our organized trip, pm me.