Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

ExtremeParts.ca; any reviews on them?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 04:17 AM
Kiriller

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the review, sorry about ur experience there
Old 05-26-2010, 08:16 AM
colin8868

I bought my INGS front bumper and side skirts from extemeparts for $400, I can agree with the other guy that the guy that works at the front and answers the phone is a dick and he rushes you and doesn't give you the information you need even when I picked up my parts up I had my other car there with the trunk open and he just brought my parts outside and laid them on the ****ing ground and didn't even help put them in the back of my car which was right there! there was no way I was letting these guys have my car and **** around with it to put these parts on. I called a few body shops that had no interest in doing the job, others wanted 2000 or more, One place I dropped it off and after a week they called me and said the fitment is horrible and they can't do it, I was almost out of options except take it back to extremeparts and have them do it, which I really didn't want to resort to that, but one day my dad came home and said someone told him about this guy who does great work with these fiberglass kits, So I called him and I brought the kit over and he said he could do it for $800, I said great, 2 weeks later I got the car back and couldn't be more satisfied with the work they did. He wanted 1600 instead of 800 and we negotiated and we came out at 1000. I thought that was a really fair price for the work they did. If you want his contact info just send me a pm, there shop is located in mississauga. Here is some pics

Old 05-26-2010, 09:15 AM
maroli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, extremeparts seems like a fail.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:46 PM
s_saeed

Just picked up some Eibach springs and replica Veilside lip from them last weekend... Springs are springs but i still need to test fit the front lip to see how it fits... i'm not expecting much to be honest. Hey Colin8868 you live in Milton?? I think I seen you few weeks back, i was making a right on toe Derry from James Snow... i have silver Z w/black rims.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Kiriller

looks great colin, nice to see things worked out for you
Old 05-27-2010, 11:29 AM
colin8868

Originally Posted by s_saeed
Just picked up some Eibach springs and replica Veilside lip from them last weekend... Springs are springs but i still need to test fit the front lip to see how it fits... i'm not expecting much to be honest. Hey Colin8868 you live in Milton?? I think I seen you few weeks back, i was making a right on toe Derry from James Snow... i have silver Z w/black rims.
Yeah I think I saw you! was that late at night?? I put on my 4 ways if you noticed as I was turning, do you live in milton??

I was also at the coin wash last week over by the nissan dealership and some guy in a silver z was sitting across the street then went away and came back I dunno what he was doing lol, I can't remember if it had black rims or not was that you also??

Originally Posted by Kiriller
looks great colin, nice to see things worked out for you
thanks alot! the pictures don't do justice, looks great in person.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:31 AM
colin8868

I also think I was emailing you asking you about the shop you used to do the swap on your ings kit I think you were trading it with someone for there oem stuff
Old 05-27-2010, 03:25 PM
s_saeed

Yeah that guy with the shop that put the kit on the on first place is MIA. I went to another shop in Oakville and found a guy with same colour Z and we just did the swap there... the place in went to in oakville really sucked though. My OEM body kit is all mis-aligned and out of wack. I'm having it all redone and getting the entire car repainted in a few weeks anyways. That wasn't me at the coin up... i would've came by and said hi if it was.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:33 PM
colin8868

Yeah that guy with the shop that put the kit on the on first place is MIA. I went to another shop in Oakville and found a guy with same colour Z and we just did the swap there... the place in went to in oakville really sucked though. My OEM body kit is all mis-aligned and out of wack. I'm having it all redone and getting the entire car repainted in a few weeks anyways. That wasn't me at the coin up... i would've came by and said hi if it was.
yeah if you want the name of the place that did my body kit I'm sure he will give you a deal you should give him a call, neil thomas at meadowvale collision center, there apart of the atlantic collision group... 905-286-1671 just tell him colin with the 350z sent you, he will work with you on a price and stuff, really nice guy.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:22 AM
s_saeed

*LOL* that's funny cause the shop i went to (ACE Auto Collision) is also part of the atlantic group.
Old 05-30-2010, 06:30 PM
colin8868

*LOL* that's funny cause the shop i went to (ACE Auto Collision) is also part of the atlantic group.
yeah the first shop I went to (bills autobody) is a part of that group too and they just flat out said we cant do this... I kinda wanna go back there and say hey ****ers look what meadowvale collision did now I'm gonna refer all my friends there, you just lost so much business haha