Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Nismo 370Z finally available in Canada !

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

These young bucks need to slowdown... They provide nothing to "their" community besides the "I bought this replica for almost nothing", threads..

Same punks are dissing a Porsche CaymanS owner, yet they couldn't even afford to buy a used Z from the states by themselves, let alone pay for insurance..
(mommy and daddy should be proud!)
Just an FYI for K&K..That CaymanS (or POS, as you put it) cost more than 4-5 times the price tag of your avg Z.
Which puts it @20 x the value of your replica riddled, katrina cast-away, POS'..
-don't be upset because mom&dad couldn't afford to get you one..
Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default +1...

Originally Posted by Reality350
These young bucks need to slowdown... They provide nothing to "their" community besides the "I bought this replica for almost nothing", threads..

Same punks are dissing a Porsche CaymanS owner, yet they couldn't even afford to buy a used Z from the states by themselves, let alone pay for insurance..
(mommy and daddy should be proud!)
Just an FYI for K&K..That CaymanS (or POS, as you put it) cost more than 4-5 times the price tag of your avg Z.
Which puts it @20 x the value of your replica riddled, katrina cast-away, POS'..
-don't be upset because mom&dad couldn't afford to get you one..
Reality.

The last thing I care about is money or what someone else drives. They take it there because they've got nothing else. Truly the worst type of idiot; those who don't even realize what they are rallying against.

If you two want to continue feel free. Please continue to enlighten us with your brilliance. All you've proven is you two dicks deserve each other.

Are we done yet or do you want some more? We're waiting...

- RB.

Last edited by Risky_Business; 12-20-2010 at 08:38 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 09:44 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by maroli
hey a-hole, I was already here preaching the touchy-feely stuff. How bout you find something original to post and then come back here.

LOL, just kidding man. Trying to fit in
LOL, classic!
Old 12-20-2010, 11:06 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Are...

the K K children done yet?

If you got anything else to say, let's hear it. Grace us now your intelligence now...or are you done? Still waiting...

- RB

Last edited by Risky_Business; 12-20-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default That's...

what I thought. Nothing more save a bunch of loud mouth morons.

Do you realize now this is site and community are about the people, not the cars.

You can’t do what we do. You’ll never do what we do, and you hate us for it.

Dicks.

- RB.

Last edited by Risky_Business; 12-20-2010 at 11:29 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:44 AM
BashaZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fa La La La La La La La
Old 12-20-2010, 12:05 PM
stclairwest

So much anger over here on this side.....

Haters gonna hate
Old 12-20-2010, 12:06 PM
fosheeezie

life is too short to be getting mad at e-thugs

happy holidays
Old 12-20-2010, 12:10 PM
maroli

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
what I thought. Nothing more save a bunch of loud mouth morons.

Do you realize now this is site and community are about the people, not the cars.

You can’t do what we do. You’ll never do what we do, and you hate us for it.

Dicks.

- RB.
I think you may have jumped the gun a bit. I don't think Kirill will go quietly into the night. Haha....
Old 12-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

I'm struggling to come up with something funny to say... wait for it.

wait for it...

To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad."
Old 12-20-2010, 12:11 PM
noodleman

Originally Posted by Kiriller
- Perfect example summer or so ago we had a meet at hw7 tims, majority of the 14 or so people that came out were pretty much new members, and the old folks (im pointing at you reality and someone else, maybe even Risky?) just parked across the lot with their new cars (non Z's) and just chilled with themselves like douches instead of hanging out with the Z crowd (for what you came there for initially).
I like how you don't mention the meet that RB set up for you guys even though he doesn't own a Z...Cause i see plenty of "let's have a meet" posts from all the new members but no one seems to step up and set it up with a thread or anything.

he was more than open to take about anything car related or otherwise, all you had to do was step in and join the convo. He extended his hand by setting up the meet and now you're crying cause he didn't come up to you to beg to be your bff and compliment on how your car is 10000000x better than anything he could've put together.

I guess it's too difficult for you to fathom that someone can still love the car without owning it, thus staying in the forum to talk about the car and help new people out by giving out valuable information about their newly purchased car...
Old 12-20-2010, 12:14 PM
maroli

Originally Posted by fosheeezie

happy holidays
this man has been here over a year, and has only posted 9 times. Clearly he only posts when he feel it is very important, and he has come out of the woodwork to chastise you guys for bickering. Sir, I salute you for attempting to spread good cheer, but hang out on these forums long enough and your disposition will apparently change.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:20 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Wow...

I think you may have jumped the gun a bit. I don't think Kirill will go quietly into the night. Haha....
another one.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Smart...

Originally Posted by fosheeezie

happy holidays
man here. In 5 years on and almost seven years of lurking, think this was the last straw.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:21 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by noodleman
I guess it's too difficult for you to fathom that someone can still love the car without owning it, thus staying in the forum to talk about the car and help new people out by giving out valuable information about their newly purchased car...
This is an excellent point

Both Reality and RB have been stellar, stand up guys that have always answered my questions. The knowledge and experience they have with our cars is an invaluable asset and we should embrace it instead of ridiculing them.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:22 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Christ...

Originally Posted by noodleman
I like how you don't mention the meet that RB set up for you guys even though he doesn't own a Z...Cause i see plenty of "let's have a meet" posts from all the new members but no one seems to step up and set it up with a thread or anything.

he was more than open to take about anything car related or otherwise, all you had to do was step in and join the convo. He extended his hand by setting up the meet and now you're crying cause he didn't come up to you to beg to be your bff and compliment on how your car is 10000000x better than anything he could've put together.

thanks J...I nearly forgot about this.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Are...

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
This is an excellent point

Both Reality and RB have been stellar, stand up guys that have always answered my questions. The knowledge and experience they have with our cars is an invaluable asset and we should embrace it instead of ridiculing them.
there hugs in my stocking ?

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:27 PM
maroli

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
another one.

- RB.
another one what? Please explain. Go back and read my previous post. I was calling for you guys to calm down. All I said was Kirill is probably going to come back and argue some more and then you're going to argue with him. I don't know you, I never criticized you, so don't paint me with whatever brush you're swinging with wild abandon.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:25 PM
Smasher

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
I like the car too.
All I wanted was to hear 2TH PWR say this and we got all this drama. Must be my fault.

I'm sorry. Yup that's it I can say that can anyone else? It's easy really.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:28 PM
Reality350

another one what? Please explain. Go back and read my previous post. I was calling for you guys to calm down. All I said was Kirill is probably going to come back and argue some more and then you're going to argue with him. I don't know you, I never criticized you, so don't paint me with whatever brush you're swinging with wild abandon.
Maroli,
Your post #75 should have been directed @ 2 specific individuals, it wasn't... Now you are placing the one's who are being "called-out" into one group with the antagonists.... So who's painting?
-How does posting in direct response to the subject matter, warrant such personal replies?
I understand that you want to stay "neutral".. And I hope you know that I have no probs with you, never have. So if necessary, please take this post with a grain of salt. No malicious undertones here...

-You are right about Kiriller.. Most kids feel the need to have the last word. That's fine... I have nothing more to say to him.
-kuklz, seems to have an issue with me.. perhaps he is upset that his BFF kiriller, is upset?...Regardless.. done..
These yahoo's ask why I am on the forum?...LoL
-Perhaps its because I am still learning about the VQ motor?
-It may be because other forum members outside of the EC, send me PM's regarding specific posts or threads I have made...
^I guess this one would be hard to fathom for those who are "short-bus" special.. *cough* *k&K* *cough*.. Perhaps if they were to create something of value on this forum and share it openly with other forum members, they would understand.

All I see now is an empty forum with no life...
-How many big shop meets were there in '10? *crickets*
-Organized Group Buys?
-Organized Events?
-Cruises with more than 10 z'?

Its a shame, really...

Quick Reply: Nismo 370Z finally available in Canada !