Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Nismo 370Z finally available in Canada !

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 01:31 PM
Wu-Watt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. Cayman S are for homo's and chicks. I'd rather cut my dick off then own one, regardless of it's value.
2. Risky and Reality need to gtfo. Move on PLEASE, you gotta call it quits sometime!
3. Nismo 370 = sex.
4. Mustang 5.0 are fast on the track, I raced a stock convertible at Shannonville and I was like "wtf?" He was on me. (Not literally RB)
Old 12-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Wu-Watt
1. Cayman S are for homo's and chicks. I'd rather cut my dick off then own one, regardless of it's value.
2. Risky and Reality need to gtfo. Move on PLEASE, you gotta call it quits sometime!
3. Nismo 370 = sex.
4. Mustang 5.0 are fast on the track, I raced a stock convertible at Shannonville and I was like "wtf?" He was on me. (Not literally RB)
Call it quits? LMFAO! This is a z forum you clown..Read the posts before chest thumping in defense of your bff's..
Old 12-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Wu-Watt

I'm not backing anyone up.. And your the one being the internet bad ***...
You and Risky need to know your role. After I sold my Maxima I have been on Maxima.org a hand full of times, and I certainly wouldn't shoot my mouth off like you 2 do all the time.
I read the entire thread and chose to say those things. I dont like you or Risky and thought I'd let you know.
And no matter what you say, it's kinda f'd up that you spend so much time on here.

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 12-20-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 01:49 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

[QUOTE=Wu-Watt;8848897]1. Cayman S are for homo's and chicks. I'd rather cut my dick off then own one, regardless of it's value.

Stick to posting in the oil consumption threads...
Old 12-20-2010, 01:57 PM
maroli

Long time, brother Church. Obviously I like you and I think you know that I have no issue with you.

But I wasn't lumping everyone in a group, and by extension 'painting'. All I said is that we're lucky to even have cars and no-one should criticise other peoples cars. To be honest, it was a bit tiresome to go back and compile names about who criticized who. Yes, I know Kirill did, but I'm not going to direct a tirade about him directly. If not specifically calling out people in my post that was basically imploring for peace means that I've somehow offended people (yourself and risky) who it wasn't meant for in the first place then I guess I'm guilty. My point is, if Risky and yourself aren't the immature ones in this argument, then you are obviously logically excluded.

Secondly, whoever started what (and I have a feeling this goes back before I even know when), we should just drop it. Wars would rage forever because both sides would need to get the final word in. If you guys clash then it'd probably be worth it for both of you to just ignore the other.

I took offense at RB calling me 'another one'. I don't think this is hard to understand. I haven't critcised ANYBODY since I've got here, literally not one person...I DON'T tell people their car is **** and I definitely don't have my parents pay for my car or live at home. I just turned 26, I'm a senior risk analyst for JPMorgan Chase, and I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished. Do I know people doing better than me? Sure. Do I resent the fact that someone implied I'm an immature *****? Yeah, I think I have every right to.

At any rate, my war isn't with you brother (or more accurately, your war isn't with me), and for what its worth, I still want you around these forums.

Originally Posted by Reality350
Maroli,
Your post #75 should have been directed @ 2 specific individuals, it wasn't... Now you are placing the one's who are being "called-out" into one group with the antagonists.... So who's painting?
-How does posting in direct response to the subject matter, warrant such personal replies?
I understand that you want to stay "neutral".. And I hope you know that I have no probs with you, never have. So if necessary, please take this post with a grain of salt. No malicious undertones here...

-You are right about Kiriller.. Most kids feel the need to have the last word. That's fine... I have nothing more to say to him.
-kuklz, seems to have an issue with me.. perhaps he is upset that his BFF kiriller, is upset?...Regardless.. done..
These yahoo's ask why I am on the forum?...LoL
-Perhaps its because I am still learning about the VQ motor?
-It may be because other forum members outside of the EC, send me PM's regarding specific posts or threads I have made...
^I guess this one would be hard to fathom for those who are "short-bus" special.. *cough* *k&K* *cough*.. Perhaps if they were to create something of value on this forum and share it openly with other forum members, they would understand.

All I see now is an empty forum with no life...
-How many big shop meets were there in '10? *crickets*
-Organized Group Buys?
-Organized Events?
-Cruises with more than 10 z'?

Its a shame, really...
Old 12-20-2010, 02:25 PM
Reality350

^
You are absolutely right.. I completely forgot about the "Ignore" feature..

-Just added its first few members..

Edit:
Maroli, the mommy&daddy comments weren't directed towards you.. (I am sure you know that, but I just wanted to be clear..)

Last edited by Reality350; 12-20-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:16 PM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

You and Risky need to know your role. After I sold my Maxima I have been on Maxima.org a hand full of times, and I certainly wouldn't shoot my mouth off like you 2 do all the time.
I read the entire thread and chose to say those things. I dont like you or Risky and thought I'd let you know.
And no matter what you say, it's kinda f'd up that you spend so much time on here.
What kind of a man are you?
You're worthless and weak!
You do nothing, You are nothing, You sit in here all day and play that sick, repulsive, electric twanger!
I carried an M-16 and you, You carry that, that, that, guitar!
Who are you!?!
Where do you come from!?!
Are you listening to me!?!

What do you want to do with you're life!?!
Old 12-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default They're...

Maroli,
Your post #75 should have been directed @ 2 specific individuals, it wasn't... Now you are placing the one's who are being "called-out" into one group with the antagonists.... So who's painting?
-How does posting in direct response to the subject matter, warrant such personal replies?
I understand that you want to stay "neutral".. And I hope you know that I have no probs with you, never have. So if necessary, please take this post with a grain of salt. No malicious undertones here...

-You are right about Kiriller.. Most kids feel the need to have the last word. That's fine... I have nothing more to say to him.
-kuklz, seems to have an issue with me.. perhaps he is upset that his BFF kiriller, is upset?...Regardless.. done..
-It may be because other forum members outside of the EC, send me PM's regarding specific posts or threads I have made...
^I guess this one would be hard to fathom for those who are "short-bus" special.. *cough* *k&K* *cough*.. Perhaps if they were to create something of value on this forum and share it openly with other forum members, they would understand.

-Organized Group Buys?
-Organized Events?

Its a shame, really...
a goddamn cancer and are slowly sucking the life out of anything that once was here. It's not happening. We won't allow it.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:34 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Are...

the K K children still awake or is it bedtime? If you two want to man up instead of jerking each other off in the corner, post #80 is a direct post to each of you. Is there a response or are you content with your continuous idiocy?

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:36 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default You...

3. Nismo 370 = sex.
make the other two sound respectable. Unbelievable. Huge accomplishment...I would just let DeVry know mission accomplished for their newsletter.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:43 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default No...

matter how much you hate us, we hate you more. You couldn’t even manage to be anything on the internet...Christ, anyone have any rope?

- RB.

Last edited by Risky_Business; 12-20-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:32 PM
Risky_Business
Quadrant 987c

Default Maroli...

Originally Posted by maroli
Long time, brother Church. Obviously I like you and I think you know that I have no issue with you.

But I wasn't lumping everyone in a group, and by extension 'painting'. All I said is that we're lucky to even have cars and no-one should criticise other peoples cars. To be honest, it was a bit tiresome to go back and compile names about who criticized who. Yes, I know Kirill did, but I'm not going to direct a tirade about him directly. If not specifically calling out people in my post that was basically imploring for peace means that I've somehow offended people (yourself and risky) who it wasn't meant for in the first place then I guess I'm guilty. My point is, if Risky and yourself aren't the immature ones in this argument, then you are obviously logically excluded.

Secondly, whoever started what (and I have a feeling this goes back before I even know when), we should just drop it. Wars would rage forever because both sides would need to get the final word in. If you guys clash then it'd probably be worth it for both of you to just ignore the other.

I took offense at RB calling me 'another one'. I don't think this is hard to understand. I haven't critcised ANYBODY since I've got here, literally not one person...I DON'T tell people their car is **** and I definitely don't have my parents pay for my car or live at home. I just turned 26, I'm a senior risk analyst for JPMorgan Chase, and I'm pretty happy with what I've accomplished. Do I know people doing better than me? Sure. Do I resent the fact that someone implied I'm an immature *****? Yeah, I think I have every right to.

At any rate, my war isn't with you brother (or more accurately, your war isn't with me), and for what its worth, I still want you around these forums.
my apologies. Quoted the wrong post. I have no beef with you. I made a mistake here. No issue or hard feelings.

- RB.
Old 12-20-2010, 05:13 PM
maroli

Originally Posted by Risky_Business
my apologies. Quoted the wrong post. I have no beef with you. I made a mistake here. No issue or hard feelings.

- RB.
no worries boss.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:11 PM
Magic_AoD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

370z in Canada topic???
Perhaps this should be done in the useless thread?

Christian
Old 12-20-2010, 08:21 PM
knuklz

Sigh, i'm still here just having a good laugh at all the rubbish and bullsh!t you post.. one post after another you continue to make yourself look like a jackass.. Kiriller mentioned previous the meet you guys had and a few of you stayed away from the rest of the crowd only to do your own thing... There's tons of new members here and with you *******s sticking around poking your nose into everything.. thinking your above everyone else with the comments "You can’t do what we do. You’ll never do what we do, and you hate us for it." Take the huge stick out of your *** and move on.. your time is done with this forum and clearly you're not welcome by a lot..

Btw I planned quite a few meets and most were successful. Sadly A lot of time it was with the G35 community because honestly, there a lot more mature and actually socialize, not stand around with 1-2 buddies acting all wannabe badass..

seriously just gtfo.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:25 PM
knuklz

This will be the last post from me regarding this matter.. I use this forum to gain more knowledge about my car, buy parts and potentially meet others with the same interest as myself.. It's those like yourself whom think so high and mighty of themselves that have pushed so many away from this site.. Sadly it should have been you who moved on.. Clearly you don't get that.

-KN
Old 12-20-2010, 08:29 PM
StraySheep

Default Alright, let's get back to the Nissan 370Z Nismo in Canada.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:48 PM
Kiriller

you don't have a clue do you. Keep it up...perhaps I'll look into getting your personal info over to our law firm or my friends at York Regional. No more vroom vroom for baby.

- RB.
Thanks for the threat, noted and recorded.

what I thought. Nothing more save a bunch of loud mouth morons.

Do you realize now this is site and community are about the people, not the cars.

You can’t do what we do. You’ll never do what we do, and you hate us for it.

Dicks.

- RB.
I think youve got it all wrong, this forum is called my350z, and its about cars not people. People & friendships come with cars. I think the forum your looking for is lavalife.

-Organized Group Buys?
-Organized Events?

Its a shame, really...
Me having the last word? Nah, You seem to be running your mouth on and on and on and on trying to compete for the most immature "adult?" title.

& There were meets, you just wernt invited.

the K K children still awake or is it bedtime? If you two want to man up instead of jerking each other off in the corner, post #80 is a direct post to each of you. Is there a response or are you content with your continuous idiocy?

- RB.
I Guess i can tie this with mr realitys comment "boy needs to have hes last word" and i believe your the boy thats craving some desperate attention and wants to have the last word.

Really do you people have lives? and really, dont you think its time to grow up and take internet less seriously?

All this started just cause of a joke i once made about "why are you here when you dont have a z" obviously someone got butt hurt and the fan boys started pooring out form both sides.

And +1 on last knuklz post, douches like your selves, have really ruined this community with all this rage of "kids" buying the cars thinking your the only true owners of the z's. This community would/will be better with out yous, ive talked to too many people who said they dont like this community because of "yous" (thats what im gonna call you from now on, not even worth mentioning your names). This is my last post in regarding this matter.

-KR
Old 12-20-2010, 09:25 PM
BashaZ

How is this argument still going on????
Old 12-20-2010, 10:07 PM
WonJeremy

lol

Quick Reply: Nismo 370Z finally available in Canada !