Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Wtb takata harness

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 12:37 PM
SGSash
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It must be the winter.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Wu-Watt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Reality350 your a ****ing loser dude. I have lots of nice parts on my car so im not offended by what you said. But I'm so ****ing tired of seeing to your god damn comments in everyones threads.

GET A LIFE YOU NON Z HAVING BIATCH!!! I want to slap you upside your stupid ****ing head. Your a clown. Your irrelevant.

And AVmagneticZ you talk about having all the JDM ish on your ride and thats cool im down, but your acting like a chick. Your probably the second biggest poser on the sub-forum behind Reality. (prob right where you like it) I bet you cant drive your car for $hit man. You just run your mouth like a biatch, and spend the cash for rare, but your a punk too!!!

You two are douche bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% Keep jerkn' yourselves.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:42 PM
AVmagneticZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that was a stupid move^
so u say that now what happens when you see me at the next meet? u dont think that would be awkward. i feel u would be apologizing pretty quick
never talk **** over the internet.
you seem to be the only person who took any of this seriously. im so far done with whatever your bitching about i dont even remember what it was to begin with.
"i run my mouth and i cant drive my car and im a punk and the second biggest poser on this forum" lol wow ok. thats just to ridiculous to say anything back plus its the internet. im not gonna talk **** about someone ive never even met.
lucky for you im a mellow guy and willing to forget all that nonsense u just said. because chances are i will see you at a meet.
Old 02-03-2011, 07:46 PM
AVmagneticZ

and i dont talk about all the jdm ish i have on my car lol. im not one to brag i buy whatever i buy for me and cause i think it'll complete the look or performance of my car. now enough of this i cant believe im explaining this ****. everyone needs to not take this to seriously cause i will see you ALL at a meet this year. think about it.

so this thread was about a harness. lets leave it like that. pm me if you want to talk to me or throw it in the uect thread
Old 02-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Wu-Watt

You guys need to give this $hit a rest. Your acting like absolute douche bags man. I'm so mellow too bro i just hit the bong.

I have nothing to apologize for Im just being honest, which seems to be ok by you. Some members dont have the jdm, and some members are ****ing loud mouth a$$holes!!!!!

Your not being cool....

If I met you at the next meet I would be a nice guy. To you, and the guy without the nice parts thats who I am. But you could be a guy like Reality and show up in a Bugatti Veyron and I would still think he's a useless POS. (HAHA Reality your a ***)

You see the parts separate the class, but were all people that love the Z. So you dont need to brag and go on and on like you have been lately. The kids will look up to you, but not if your a homo (Reality). (HAHA YOU ***)

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 02-03-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:10 PM
AVmagneticZ

Originally Posted by Wu-Watt
You guys need to give this $hit a rest. Your acting like absolute douche bags man. I'm so mellow too bro i just hit the bong.

I have nothing to apologize for Im just being honest, which seems to be ok by you. Some members dont have the jdm, and some members are ****ing loud mouth a$$holes!!!!!

Your not being cool....
thats great we all smoke weed doesnt mean ur cool. im not listening to someone who calls me a punk over the internet.
the way u took what i said doesnt matter to me i already explained to drop the **** u keep on calling me a douchebag when you dont even know me. and clearly didnt read anything i wrote correctly
Old 02-03-2011, 08:29 PM
Wu-Watt

I wasnt implying drug use is cool but Charlie Sheen sure knows that angle!

You know exactly what im talking about... The other day in the EC thread you started a biatch fest by a clever comment which was bait for the other guy. And then you and all you fancy TO guys went on and on. Like chicks talking about hand bags, or shoes or whatever. OMG I bet she got that at SEARS! LOL OMG
And then there's Reality the non Z havin' bum rush. (LOL you homo) Where's my money trick?

I'm not worried about bumping into you at the next meet, infact say hi I will have the only red Z there again prob. But dont you think it would be awkward to bump into the people you guys are offending all the time? Maybe they wont be very nice to you in person at the meet. But your Z is better so that doesnt matter right? (Reality350 does not have a Z of any sort)

Last edited by Wu-Watt; 02-03-2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:35 PM
Kiriller

well wu watt did take it to another level, but sorta has a point in there saying most stuck up people on here think they are above all if they spend their rent checks to get "baller" parts

Not even gonna start with reality who should have left his forum long ago as hes mid life crisis car was sold for econobox
Old 02-03-2011, 08:58 PM
AVmagneticZ

I dunno where the **** you guys got it that i think your less of
People cause of whatever you have or i have are u kidding me? U must have mis understood. Nobody on this forum is stuck up. And i was stating my opinion not
Once did i bragg. Anyways ur clearly high *** **** and dont know what ur talking about. U keep editing ur posts every 5 mins. Ive seen kiriller in person and complimented things on his z your a dumbass meet ppl before u go
And make a fool of urself then regret it later cause u realize u were acting like a child
Old 02-03-2011, 09:01 PM
Sor

Yay. Lets stay up until 1 in the morn on a thursday and talk **** over the interwebz on a harness thread. Seriously, get a ^&@ing grip. all of you
Old 02-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Wu-Watt

Dude I am all grown up. And I dont care about my rep, so I'm blowing this issue up every time i see it. No regret, Anthony.
I'm editing posts (while high) instead of posting new ones all the time.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:50 PM
BashaZ

Wow this is friggin ridiculous....did you guys all drink period juice this morning or what!?!

I just don't understand why ppl flame each other in the forums when we all have...or had the same car. whether they bought it new used or whatever!! We all owned this car, and that's what we have in common.

This forum is a place for people to talk about stuff for there car, what they have done, hanging out at meets etc. SOCIAL THINGS!

There's too much flaming going back in forth between certain people. Who gives a rats *** who puts what parts in whose car. People have a right to do whatever they want. Just because 1 person has "JDM" and one person buys knockoff BS doesn't give anyone the right to flame anyone else, it's ****en ridiculous.

Bottom line is there is no respect here....how the hell are we going to be a community when everyone other FS or Wanted thread becomes a flame war over who belongs here who doesn't who has what and who's is better.

Why can't people just be civil and respect each others opinions and choices they have made with their OWN cars. it's alright to **** around once in a while...but **** man...are we 12 years old and having sword fights?
Old 02-03-2011, 10:55 PM
4DGS

**** I hate this section of the forum.

Why can the mods just start handing out bans?

You guys are all talking so much **** to each other yet you're going to see each other in the summer. Why don't you just meet up sometime and kick the crap out of each other and see who stops talking ****. Like for real you guys took a simple question to a 2 page thread arguing about how much you don't like each other or who owns what.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:31 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by AVmagneticZ
I dunno where the **** you guys got it that i think your less of
People cause of whatever you have or i have are u kidding me? U must have mis understood. Nobody on this forum is stuck up. And i was stating my opinion not
Once did i bragg. Anyways ur clearly high *** **** and dont know what ur talking about. U keep editing ur posts every 5 mins. Ive seen kiriller in person and complimented things on his z your a dumbass meet ppl before u go
And make a fool of urself then regret it later cause u realize u were acting like a child
dont care what you said anthony, wasnt really referring towards you, you know... not everything is about you just because you have baller parts

And yes theres stuck up people on this forum, Also people can we please f*cking use grammar? its really hard to try to understand your point when you without period and commas just like im talking right now making a goddamn wall of text its really not hard to separate your thoughts with pauses so people know when you finished your thought as opposed to making a huge run-on sentence. that is all...

- RB.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:36 AM
BluRed

Originally Posted by Kiriller
dont care what you said anthony, wasnt really referring towards you, you know... not everything is about you just because you have baller parts

And yes theres stuck up people on this forum, Also people can we please f*cking use grammar? its really hard to try to understand your point when you without period and commas just like im talking right now making a goddamn wall of text its really not hard to separate your thoughts with pauses so people know when you finished your thought as opposed to making a huge run-on sentence. that is all...

- RB.
Is that someone elses sig?
Old 02-04-2011, 05:00 AM
AVmagneticZ

"dont care what you said anthony, wasnt really referring towards you, you know... not everything is about you just because you have baller parts"

Lol stfu
Old 02-04-2011, 05:01 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by BluRed
Is that someone elses sig?

- RB.

Last edited by Kiriller; 02-04-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:30 AM
BluRed

^^LMAO

but seriously this is getting out of hand and people are getting offended for no apparent reason. It was entertaining for a little bit but now its people bitchig back and forth on the same issue in every single thread!

My take on the whole situation is support the company that makes the product, they are the ones spending money on designing the parts and they should be rewarded. Some may argue that they make enough money as it is but whatever! They make quality parts. If Top Secret did not exist ( I personally like Top Secret ), who would make some of these amazing parts?

I dont think the companies that replicate car parts would even think of doing anything close to designing some cool **** that is currently out.

but whatever lol

PS; lets stop typing with the freakin' iphones! (Anthony!!) And lets stop chasing people out of here. Reality has done alot in the past for this community and he still loves the Z so i dont see why he's being told to leave by a couple (few?) tightasses...
Old 02-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by BluRed
^^LMAO

PS; lets stop typing with the freakin' iphones! (Anthony!!) And lets stop chasing people out of here. Reality has done alot in the past for this community and he still loves the Z so i dont see why he's being told to leave by a couple (few?) tightasses...
theres a reason why my *** is a tightass, it aint for the use.
And reality has run hes course just like mumbrak and needs to gtfo w hes no z jdm ego. Love it when people try to hate on actual z owners about what parts people have when they dont even have a z to begin with. Some people just need to grow up and move on to better midlife crisis things.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:43 AM
AVmagneticZ

U guys keep Talking **** about reality have u noticed he hasnt bothered replying u guys are the idoits who keep talking nonsense drop it

Quick Reply: Wtb takata harness