Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

FS: **Authentic Part Outs**

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 04:41 PM
Sickboy101

Received 87 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Kwame
If everything said above is true, and I'm not saying it is because I know there are always three sides to a story, that isn't cool. Well there isn't much that can be done now. Hopefully you guys are able to cash in on the next deal to your liking that pops up on the forums..
Kwame, everything went down as stated. I even posted my exhaust for sale and found a buyer... so he too also lost out because of 350Ger's douchbag move. I gladly welcome his side of the story but he would be drownright lying if he said we never made a deal I've made over 30 transactions on this site and for the most part everyone has been straight up and honest. This guy on the other hand totally dropped the ball. He could've at the very least let me know he was get other offers that way I didn't feel like I was blindsided... Heck I even ordered a new MD XYZ pipe to go with the Amuse... This is his last text to me...

hey.. sry bro.. someone did high ball me on these exhaust.. he's asking $950 for it.. i couldnt say no.. the price is much higher than i expected.. i had to sell it to him.. thx for ur interest.. =)
Old 10-14-2012, 07:30 PM
timmywhatsup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kiriller
Sickboy, he is talking about me. Im sure you know the package hes referring to, it has been on the market for few months just have not upped the thread.
and let me tell you the story is far form what he makes it out to be.
the lip and bumper was sold to a friend, im an honest seller, the basic idea with this guy is that we agreed on the price (below what i was posting as i gave him a discount due to him buying an item while ago from me) it was roughly monday or sunday, we talked about meeting up in a week as i was busy and he had a weird schedule, 1-2days later i said halt the deal as my friend who had dibs on it first decided to buy it. He said no problem at all just let me know what happens/update me as you know. mind you, again it wasnt last minute cancellation on my part, Problem he has is that he just got in a situation as his wife/gf that she decided to surprise him and buy him another lip for 06+ bumper.
Me being a nice guy i appologized that it turned out this way even thought its not even my problem nor my fault what his wife decided to do without his
consent. and i actually offered to help him source out an 06 bumper, but thats when all **** broke loose and butts were hurt blaming me for everything lol.
Who would you sell it to, your friend or someone on the forum?
Originally Posted by Kiriller
Ill call you bs on that, i 99% of the time reply on the spot as i have a smart phone, all emails all texts etc, unless im in class where obviously i couldnt give two ***** about the outside world as education is more important, and your probably reffering to that time when i was infact in school, go ahead post alllllll texts they will all have time stamps, my replies are within a minute when i have time/access to the phone.
First off, with reference to the $50, I was referring to the guy selling the exhaust.

Secondly, pull out all your texts about the bumper sale. I purposely left your name out of it for a reason, but since you want to out yourself, and turn this into an Internet pissing match in attempt to make me to look like the chump, here's the story. we agreed to a deal for the bumper/splitter of $300. Even after that deal was made, you later replied you were "cringing at letting it go for $300. How does $320 sound?" I again agreed to that and a deal was made. In fact your response was "alright man deal..." it was just a matter of getting our schedules together to finalize the deal. Next thing a couple days later I contacted you to let you know when I would be by to pick it up. You then replied "hold on to that, my friend is thinking about getting it from me" amd began stalling. I replied "ok, let me know. Kinda sh**ty but what can you do." when I told my wife I did not get the bumper because the seller was going to sell it to a friend instead, she was quite upset because she ordered me a lip as a bday surprise. Yes she shouldn't have done that. Unfortunately she was asnt aware I was buying this from an individual, and not a business. At that point I too was pissed and sent you a message letting you know what happened to try and salvage the deal. You then told me your buddy couldn't make up his mind, but now that there's a buyer, he wants it. Incredible! I voiced my issue to you, and left the lip issue at "its my problem, and I will deal with it." And yes for the record you did offer to "help" me find a bumper, at which point I advised you I no longer have any interest in having any further dealings with you.

I welcome you to verify this by posting all the text messages.
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by timmywhatsup
First off, with reference to the $50, I was referring to the guy selling the exhaust.

Secondly, pull out all your texts about the bumper sale. I purposely left your name out of it for a reason, but since you want to out yourself, and turn this into an Internet pissing match in attempt to make me to look like the chump, here's the story. we agreed to a deal for the bumper/splitter of $300. Even after that deal was made, you later replied you were "cringing at letting it go for $300. How does $320 sound?" I again agreed to that and a deal was made. In fact your response was "alright man deal..." it was just a matter of getting our schedules together to finalize the deal. Next thing a couple days later I contacted you to let you know when I would be by to pick it up. You then replied "hold on to that, my friend is thinking about getting it from me" amd began stalling. I replied "ok, let me know. Kinda sh**ty but what can you do." when I told my wife I did not get the bumper because the seller was going to sell it to a friend instead, she was quite upset because she ordered me a lip as a bday surprise. Yes she shouldn't have done that. Unfortunately she was asnt aware I was buying this from an individual, and not a business. At that point I too was pissed and sent you a message letting you know what happened to try and salvage the deal. You then told me your buddy couldn't make up his mind, but now that there's a buyer, he wants it. Incredible! I voiced my issue to you, and left the lip issue at "its my problem, and I will deal with it." And yes for the record you did offer to "help" me find a bumper, at which point I advised you I no longer have any interest in having any further dealings with you.

I welcome you to verify this by posting all the text messages.
Id back my self up with references to my texts, but i got a new phone week or so ago so all texts are kaput. Not to keep sh1tting in this guys thread about personal issues but i expressed my point of view and i do respect you for keeping my name out of that, but the fact you were stating facts which were simply one sided wasnt fair for me so i had to chime in. Regardless, whats done is done, hopefully you can get your self the bumper you wanted. My only point to our deal/issue is me calling it off not on the last second, rather days/ or even before we actually agreed upon the date of the transaction. And as me backing off/cancelling, your reply was some where along the lines of " no problem just let me know what happens or as soon as you know"

Anywho, if anyone has an 06 bumper that they want to get rid of, pm this guy
Old 10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

I know karate
Old 10-14-2012, 07:49 PM
Kiriller

I know Kung Fu, sup?
Old 10-14-2012, 08:03 PM
GLRacing

This thread has turned to shyt. Too much drama about who's got the smallest *****.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:08 PM
timmywhatsup

Well I still have all the texts. Be glad to post em if your suffering from amnesia. Peace.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Bloodtype:Z

I have an 06+ front bumper... lets be friends
Old 10-14-2012, 08:12 PM
timmywhatsup

Originally Posted by GLRacing
This thread has turned to shyt. Too much drama about who's got the smallest *****.
This thread turned to shyt when the OP decided to impersonate slim shady.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:21 AM
Sickboy101

I never expected this guys thread to become a dumping ground for deals that had gone bad. I just wanted to make other members aware of his lack of intregrity of how he dealt with me. Since my last post he's emailed me apologizing for what happened and he seems somewhat sincere. What's done is done... Next time I'll hire 2THPWR to represent me on all my East Canadian dealings because lately I've found many local buyers/sellers to be very flakey.

Last edited by Sickboy101; 10-15-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:30 AM
Wu-Watt

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The OP should have told Stephen about the higher offer. 100%
A deal isnt a deal till its done. I skipped work to go get my coilovers before some other jack *** bought em.
And Clubhopper beat me to those gold GT-F's. It happens.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:18 AM
timmywhatsup

Same here. It wasnt my intention to vent about my own personal misfortune. I wasnt left much coice. I was just sharing and comparing a recent experience I had as a lesson learned. A deal aint a deal until the transaction has taken place.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:35 PM
noodleman

lol drama.

I had the same issue with the evap box with my amuse exhaust, since you have to take out the shield to fit the exhaust. Ended up throwing a code eventually. Ed just turned off the code (and whatever is check it) later on and didn't run into any issues. Just an fyi for whoever picked up the exhaust.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:32 PM
tioga

Not sure what the, is going on here I am not in the mood to read it all but I honestly had no problem with op/seller ... helped me do install and everything. Deal was done and very happy with my buy.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:02 AM
lms350

anywho id like the op to respond to my request on the a arms and rear camber kit that I had promptly sent an email msg 5 days ago. Thanks

Steve
Old 10-16-2012, 08:35 PM
350Ger

Replied email, txt and PM.

Originally Posted by lms350
anywho id like the op to respond to my request on the a arms and rear camber kit that I had promptly sent an email msg 5 days ago. Thanks

Steve
waiting for all buyers who called dibs for to reply if they are still interested or not. i have every name listed on my book, just want to let u guys know i did not forget all of you. thanks for all patients.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:36 PM
350Ger

bump!
Old 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
stanleylee

lol @ drama

I am a believer of first come first serve.

What about cancel from buyer side? is that a "Lack of Integrity" ?
Old 10-30-2012, 03:41 AM
Sickboy101

Originally Posted by stanleylee
lol @ drama

I am a believer of first come first serve.

What about cancel from buyer side? is that a "Lack of Integrity" ?
Not when you're tiring to sell someone bald tires
Old 10-30-2012, 09:47 AM
stanleylee

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
Not when you're tiring to sell someone bald tires
Ohhh please forget about the rim thingy it was long time ago, i sold it a few days after for 1500 no tires , and I still think your car look super nice man , the Volks look nice!

I am talking about in general, Seller or Buyer back out from a deal is totally normal, there is really nothing big deal about it.

Please, if anyone never refund anything or cancel any deal in your life,
Raise your hand, i'd wash your car for u

Quick Reply: FS: **Authentic Part Outs**