Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

350Z Performance Heads

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2005, 11:16 AM
AH@EXTREME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 350Z Performance Heads

It seems that someone has requested to have my thread remove. I think there is nothing wrong with a little competiting To all that showed interest in the building process of the cylinder heads thanks for all your support. This has given our company even more motivation to produce a high quality set of heads that will perform! If we can make 1200hp out of a 4 cylinder engine imagine what we can do with a 6 cylinder The end results should be very interesting. I will keep everyone posted or if you would like you can PM or email me. Once again. Thanks to All
Old 02-25-2005, 12:08 PM
axxizzer

uh...what makes your heads "high performance"?

How will they perform?

Sorry, need details!
Old 02-25-2005, 12:23 PM
AH@EXTREME

Originally posted by axxizzer
uh...what makes your heads "high performance"?

How will they perform?

Sorry, need details!
The answer to your question is that over the last couple of months we have been working with our machinist to develop a set of heads for the 350Z/G35 that will increase the performance for a N/A or FI vehicle.We have been using a flow bench to test these results to ensure the proper air flow has not been sacrificed.Also with the aid of various company we will have a full valve train that can handle the abuse.If you need more info PM me.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:39 PM
charlie_rdstr_Z

Give us the technical specs on a stock car and your numbers.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....16#post1299016

They aren't doing anything new, just starting a new thread since the other one was deleted.

I hope it wasn't AAM that did it, just because he is an ex-employee. Does AAM plan on still making heads since Aaron left?
Old 02-25-2005, 01:10 PM
AH@EXTREME

Originally posted by nis350ztt
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....16#post1299016

They aren't doing anything new, just starting a new thread since the other one was deleted.

I hope it wasn't AAM that did it, just because he is an ex-employee. Does AAM plan on still making heads since Aaron left?
That is correct I'm not doing anything new.As far as I know they are not building any type of heads because I was the one who started the whole idea. but who knows what they are doing? Some of the same technology that was used to make 1200hp out of our race car heads is going to apply to these.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:17 PM
AH@EXTREME

Originally posted by charlie_rdstr_Z
Give us the technical specs on a stock car and your numbers.
Once everything is completed we will release all information including flow bench test results from a stock set of heads compared to a modified set of heads. When the heads are completed I would also like to do some testing using different intake manifolds,and spacers to see which one will work best with a set of modified heads. I have been talking to a couple of different companies and many are willing to donate their products for testing.

Last edited by AH@EXTREME; 02-25-2005 at 01:19 PM.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:42 PM
AH@EXTREME

I just want it to Everyone to know that I'm not any shape or form bad mouthing or trying to steal business from AAM, I don't have any problems with them at all. I don't see anything wrong with alittle competition. I would love to see them produce their own set of heads. It would be a matter of which company can provide a better product and gives you guys as consumers more choices.