Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Selling Faith Restored!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Mean Gene

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling Faith Restored!!

Fellow members - I just wanted to let my Z/G brethren know that my faith in human honesty & integrity has been restored! Some of ya know my horror story with a scam run by Jeremy Operana ( about 10 months ago ). Well, he finally did refund most of my money but more importantly, 2 of our other Members helped me learn to trust our classifieds. Brett ( tig488 ) & Gurgen both sold me performance parts which had payment stories behind them. Gurgen ( my friend, I hope your luck finally changes for the better!! ) sold me his modified J&S Safeguard but after he received my PayPal, his newest motor came in & he asked me if he could keep the J&S to help tune the motor. Bear in mind that he already had my money so he could have screwed me over by not sending me the unit. I've spoken with G-man many times via phone & PM's so I allowed him to keep the J&S as long as he needed. True to his word, he shipped it out as soon as he was through with it & it's in my G pulling timing for the nitrous as I write this!!
Brett's is an even better story. I "bought" his Vortech back in January but because of delays in getting my annual bonus, the money I thought I had coming wasn't gonna arrive until March!! I didn't want to lose the S/C ( great price!! ) so Brett agreed to let me just send him partial payments until the final price was covered. I wanted to do this to show him I WAS serious about the deal but also knew that he would not only have the $$ but also still retain the Vortech & I was chancing getting screwed again. As soon as the final payment reached him, he removed the S/C & it's sitting in my living room waiting to be installed!!
I know I'm an over-trusting soul but these 2 gentlemen have showed me that there ARE some honest car-nuts among these boards!!
Old 04-07-2005, 02:23 PM
Road Warrior

wanna buy some swampland, i mean beachfront property in florida
Old 04-07-2005, 02:47 PM
Mean Gene

Default Watch It!!

Warrior - Watch that kinda talk or I'll keep raising your gas prices ( I'm an engineer for Shell )!!
Old 04-07-2005, 03:03 PM
zachcrosen

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Engineers!!!
Old 04-08-2005, 04:48 AM
SlamMan

Damn, didn't learn your lesson the first time.

Congrats on the stroke of good luck.