Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

www.alteredatmosphere.com???

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Havok_RLS2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by taurran
Maybe you should contact the vendor before coming to these forums and b****ing about their prices. Either that, or call the Wal-Mart and ask them to start carrying 350z parts.
Because some vendor are less honest than others. Think of it this way please... I'm asking you and other member on this forum your thoughs and opinion about having work done at this shop. Some would call it a "Shop Review". I'm asking because I don't know any better. I'm from the West Coast and don't know much about the east coast yet. Least of all when to go to get my car worked on. If I were still living on the West Coast, I wouldn't have asked the question. But seeing how this shop is right down the street from me(45min drive) I wanted to know if anyone here could give me a little bit of info. Some of the replys I've recieved have been very helpful. Others, including yours.... Not so much. Thanks for your thoughts just the same though.
Old 09-06-2005, 09:36 PM
do_fu

You can buy parts at Walmart... they're called APC... I love the stuff... each piece adds so much hp...

Havok_RLS2 - if you want cheap parts, hit me up. I can beat all prices, jus not too good with shipping and I must have cash in hand, no Paypal...
Old 09-07-2005, 04:45 AM
jpc350z

A question of supply and demand.. Not many suppliers in the area particularly knowledgeable ones. AAM may be a little pricey but you will find them to be competent and have good customer relations..
Old 09-07-2005, 01:01 PM
DomZ

I'm happy with Altered, I got my spacer through a group buy and Dave was more than helpful. I did try to contact someone else about dyno/tuning time and they never got back to me, but I hear good things other than that!
Old 09-07-2005, 01:04 PM
DomZ

Originally Posted by Havok_RLS2
I think I hear your mom calling. Ain't it past your bed time kid?
Also, I am 19 years old. I own a Z. I pay for it all myself, I work my *** off full-time and go to school full-time. You sir, are a douchebag.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:36 PM
da45king

Originally Posted by dynamic6er
Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words! We know were not the best when it comes to pricing but we really strive to provide top notch customer service. If there are any pricing issues please feel free to give us a call and we will try to work with you on pricing as best as possible.
Good then you'll cut me a deal on install a your plenum spacer...when I get my car reflashed. (I sent a seperate email to Sales...re:G35)
Old 09-07-2005, 07:56 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by DomZ
Also, I am 19 years old. I own a Z. I pay for it all myself, I work my *** off full-time and go to school full-time. You sir, are a douchebag.
have I insulted you in some way? I've looked over my past post and can find none. Really though. I purchased my first 1993 300zx TT when I was your age exactly. I had worked for Circuit City as a car stereo installer full time while I attened school full time. I've been living on my own since the age of 18. Bought my first house at the age of 21 (almost 22). There is nothing wrong with working hard to get what you want. It shows you have character. The name calling on the other hand says the opposite.
Old 09-07-2005, 07:59 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by do_fu
You can buy parts at Walmart... they're called APC... I love the stuff... each piece adds so much hp...

Havok_RLS2 - if you want cheap parts, hit me up. I can beat all prices, jus not too good with shipping and I must have cash in hand, no Paypal...
Old 09-07-2005, 08:02 PM
Zmego1985

I drove from Massachusetts to AAM's shop and could not be happier. They tuned my z perfect on the dyno they have. My air fuel with all the mods i have is flat all the way across the board. Not like other reflashes i had all bumpy and stuff. They do great work even if the price may be on the higher side.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by Zmego1985
I drove from Massachusetts to AAM's shop and could not be happier. They tuned my z perfect on the dyno they have. My air fuel with all the mods i have is flat all the way across the board. Not like other reflashes i had all bumpy and stuff. They do great work even if the price may be on the higher side.
Thanks for the info. I have another question though. I've just heard that the 2005 Z cant be remapped at this time. Is this information true? Can AAM still do the reflash on my cars ECU?

Last edited by Havok_RLS2; 09-07-2005 at 09:25 PM.