Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

**Pics*** of the 600 whp to be enjoy

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006 | 11:01 AM
BamBam

Silver_Nismo,

Great looking car. I am sure after all this time and effort you are really enjoying the thrill the extra power gives you. Congrats on getting it all done and running well.
Old 12-04-2006 | 12:22 PM
Gators2001

thats looks Great!
Old 12-04-2006 | 12:26 PM
redman333

Can you post up the parts you used in the build.
Old 12-04-2006 | 12:30 PM
oclor

Sweet car. I see that you are arab, I'm originally from Iraq (Now in the US). I just got a Z
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:07 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by JDMFairlady21
wow is that an original r-tune nismo hood?
Well believe it or not that is not an original nismo hood I actualy custom made it, I'm glad that u like it :-)
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:11 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by 350Zzzz
Very sweet….congratulations!

I did see your other thread, “SHE IS ALIVE 600 whp on the way.” That is a nice hood, I am also considering one of those front Hoods w/Louvers, as well.

BTW, my brother flies for the new UAE national airlines.

G
_______
Thanx man and yes I thought the she is alive thread got lost so i posted a new 1 then i found the other thread ow well glad that u like the hood its not an after market 1, i actualy modified the stock hood to look like that and i think it looks good... and it does the job of reducing the heat inside the engin erea.. Good luck for ur brother UAE is a nice place..
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:13 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by bonusfrag
I wish to have sex with your car.
LOL we have an old saying it goes like this....
3 things u never lend to any 1
- ur wife
- ur gun
- ur car
heheheh but ur mostly wellcome to come over for a drive...
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:16 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Alberto
Very nice, once you do wheels/tires it will be complete! When you dynoing?
Thanx man, yes wheels/tires r a must i just have to w8 a lil no more cash hehehe, dynoing probably thursday or friday, fingeres crossed for a big number... it feels verey fast on 6 psi.. i have question for u i will pm u thanx man.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:18 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Lawn Dart
Your car is very nice! I love the track wheels with the Nismo body kit.
thanx man, and ya i know man but they not wide enough..
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:19 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Nismo 350z
Looks great man. Nice and clean. All u need are rims/tires. Cant wait for the dyno.
Thanx man, i can't w8 for the dyno as well...
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:22 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by BamBam
Silver_Nismo,

Great looking car. I am sure after all this time and effort you are really enjoying the thrill the extra power gives you. Congrats on getting it all done and running well.
Thanx man yes blieve me the rush is worth every peny spend on it. heheh my wife is jelous from my car now lol...
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:26 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by redman333
Can you post up the parts you used in the build.
sure man there u go...
The moods are: TT greddy kit, 3" exhaust all the way, F-con HKS ECU, spec twinplated clutch, nismo HG, L19 head studs, ARP main studs, JWT C2 cams/springs/shims, Denson 1000 cc injectors, AAM fule system, Denson 1 step colder spark plugs, proted and polished heads, ported and matched intakes, greddy BOV., HKS limited addition BC, HKS turbo timer, whideband, 8.5:1 pisstons, and eagle connecting rods. thats as far as i remmember but i think this is it.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:27 PM
BamBam

Originally Posted by silver nismo
Thanx man yes blieve me the rush is worth every peny spend on it. heheh my wife is jelous from my car now lol...
Yea, my Girlfriend was jealous too until she left.. Oh well, there are hundreds more where that came from in Thailand/Philippines/Laos/Cambodia & China.. snd only one of my car.. ;-) LOL
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:28 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by oclor
Sweet car. I see that you are arab, I'm originally from Iraq (Now in the US). I just got a Z
Well I am arabic yes i am Lebanese (Lebanon) I lived in UK (England) but i work in the gulf regon now.... congrats on ur Z... have fun
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:31 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by Freak
so is it really 600hp or are you using the butt dyno>?
HEHEHE i like the butt dyno thing lol... the post is 600 whp to be, I havn't dynoed yet i dont even have boost more than 6 psi till the car get some milage on but the project was build to be a 600 whp car and dyno day is soon hoping to b able to do so on thursday/friday...Then i will post the dyno graph.
Old 12-04-2006 | 08:33 PM
silver nismo

I would like to dedicate a special THANKS to "MC Performance" jeddah for the great client serving attitude and help and spot on service as well as Big thanx for the main man behind the whole project HUSSAM AL TAYEB whom i wolud have never done it with out you puting all ur efforts in and experties "by the way Hussam is a verey quite member on this forum but to us in the Gulf reagon he is our duplicate of Sharif, Lots of cars are boosting 450 up to 500 whp because of u Hussam thank u a lot... thanx to sharif for the cams and all the parts that got send to us. Thanx to all of u guys who posted realy nice comments and i'm glad that u liked the pics..
Old 12-04-2006 | 11:45 PM
punish_her

Originally Posted by silver nismo
ya well the project is 600 whp we havn't dynoed yet but i can tell u it has all the potentials... stock wheels well yes I'm out of money by now so i will just have to drive it on 7 psi something like 350 whp till i have some money for big rims and tiers...

I know the fealing of running low on cash. Hell to kep my projects going I switch to rice and cheap Government cheese. On the weekend I get the old oil cloathes that stink from the previous week that I left in a plastic bag in the garage and visit the soup kitchen down town. They never ask questions. I just have to park a few blocks away.

Where there is a will there is a way man, electric bill is down to less than $34 a month. But in the end its worth it. In all seriousness, great looking car man. Hope you get the 600whp soon.
Old 12-04-2006 | 11:59 PM
silver nismo

Originally Posted by punish_her
I know the fealing of running low on cash. Hell to kep my projects going I switch to rice and cheap Government cheese. On the weekend I get the old oil cloathes that stink from the previous week that I left in a plastic bag in the garage and visit the soup kitchen down town. They never ask questions. I just have to park a few blocks away.

Where there is a will there is a way man, electric bill is down to less than $34 a month. But in the end its worth it. In all seriousness, great looking car man. Hope you get the 600whp soon.
HEHEHEHE yes thats kind fo what i'm doing now but the problem is that i'm married and house billes isn't the problem (LETS GO SHOPPING I'M DEPRESSED) now that is scary $hit heheh thanx man wish all the luck take care.
Old 12-05-2006 | 12:10 AM
Vick781

very nice

Quick Reply: **Pics*** of the 600 whp to be enjoy