Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Like Clockwork!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 08:18 PM
FantomZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Like Clockwork!!!

So i have 6300 miles on my 07 GT, and wouldn't you know the clutch started sticking tonight. It stuck to the floor almost everytime i shifted, and i wasn't driving it hard at all so heat shouldn't have been an issue. After searching the forum it seems like a few people have had this problem with their 07's at around the same mileage. Just wondering how things turned out for those experiencing this problem. I absolutely love the car, but it is a bit discouraging to buy a new car and have something like this happen within the first few months. Thanks for any info.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:27 AM
Bevo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FantomZ
So i have 6300 miles on my 07 GT, and wouldn't you know the clutch started sticking tonight. It stuck to the floor almost everytime i shifted, and i wasn't driving it hard at all so heat shouldn't have been an issue. After searching the forum it seems like a few people have had this problem with their 07's at around the same mileage. Just wondering how things turned out for those experiencing this problem. I absolutely love the car, but it is a bit discouraging to buy a new car and have something like this happen within the first few months. Thanks for any info.
You can try a search, i've seen many 07' clutch sticking threads. Good luck.