Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

what happened to all of the TS ECU people?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2003, 07:39 PM
apex locator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Question what happened to all of the TS ECU people?

i've been trying to keep up w/ people who have the TS ecu. how long have you guys had it? i'm particularly interested in knowing about those socal people who have had the TS ecu custom tuned for their setup, because thats still an option for me after i get all of my nismo mods on.

i'm still gonna wait until the official nismo release in the fall, but i dont know if nismo will put anything out ecu-related. and i think i'm gonna need ecu work.

kv
Old 08-18-2003, 08:50 PM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

YOu're in long beach eh? you can try out their ECU.. if you dont like it you can ask for your money back...

they're around.. just dont like to post due to the recent posts from certain individuals...

Last edited by Chebosto; 08-18-2003 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 09:52 PM
apex locator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ah interesting offer

their website doesnt say anything, but are they open on weekends? i've heard only M-F

i can only do weekends
Old 08-18-2003, 10:28 PM
rodH

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Chebosto
they're around.. just dont like to post due to the recent posts from certain individuals...
meaning what?? what happened??
Old 08-18-2003, 10:57 PM
ZON

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by rodH
meaning what?? what happened??

A few persons give him a lot of grief and disrespect. Regretable, he has done a lot of good for enthusiast, as I have come to believe.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:22 AM
Jeff@Performance
Sponsor
Performance Nissan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: what happened to all of the TS ECU people?

Originally posted by b18bvudoo
i'm still gonna wait until the official nismo release in the fall, but i dont know if nismo will put anything out ecu-related. and i think i'm gonna need ecu work.
kv
I tried to get some info on this the other day. I was told I would have access to "just about" anything they offer in Japan. BUT, I can't get anyone to tell me what that means. I personally don't see NMC importing any ECU's. Too many variations IMHO.
Old 08-19-2003, 05:39 AM
spazpilot

Cheston
don't listen to those other guys. I really enjoy reading your forums. you have kept us more inform on you sponsors then anyone else. I would really like to know more about both the ECU and the PE turbo kit. The more I am inform the better Knowledge I will have when determining for instance in what type of FI I will buy. Keep up the good work.
Old 08-19-2003, 07:24 AM
Apexi350z
Charter Member #50

YOu're in long beach eh? you can try out their ECU.. if you dont like it you can ask for your money back...

Does this trial only for South Ca. ppl? or can we send in ecu and try it, but has limited days to return it if not satisified?

Thanks.
Old 08-19-2003, 08:04 AM
all_bark

do they dyno at there shop as well? I have not contacted them yet but still plan on in the near future. I have a couple more mods I want to add before the ecu (pulleys and plenum) so I can maximize my ecu tuning.

I am definetely interested in before and after and with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE I am in!
Old 08-19-2003, 08:58 AM
Chebosto
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

they can see you via appointment basis on the weekends...

as for the MBG... you have to ask for it... i think its good for like two weeks or something.. but just ask them about it... its something they are willing to do because they're in it for the enthusiast to be happy with what they do/tune...

i'm not technos, so i cant impliment their return policy, but several members who have purchased it have asked about satisfaction gaurantees.... obviously there are certain costs like shipping the end user will have to eat, but that's alot cheaper than eating the whole cost of the ecu if you dont like it..

you should try contacting Technos directly.
here is Danny Lee's email:
Danny@atagan.com
he is one of the engineers at Technos.
Old 08-19-2003, 11:29 AM
2003z

At the risk of being called a shill for technosquare, I have the ecu on the G35c auto and the 350Z. Many of you know my trials and tribulations on the Z and lack of results. TS sent me a couple different programs to try without any hassle, looking for a solution. Last weekend, I put back on a stock exhaust and the results were an immediate improvement of an avg. of .3 sec in 0-60 according to my gtech.

As for the auto G35c, when the tach passes around 3200 rpm, it just flies to redline. It actually startled my wife the first time she drove it and experienced the difference, becuase she was out of town when it arrived and forgot it had been installed.