Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

What to get next for hp?!..

Old 01-02-2010, 07:29 AM
CTS13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
You're really serious arent you.. , how much knowledge did this thread offer you, or were u troubleshooting how dumb you are? Your that much of a noob, you may wanna check my threads created douche.. Lets see your Z?
No jayz, i know who you are man. This is why i picked you to have fun with. half of these other users are just like you. Trust me, i am far from a noob. My z is actually up for sale now in stock form. I didnt want to post any pics but i wanna kinda shut the other noob up that bought his built car like that and has to nerve to confront me.

EDIT: pics taken off

Last edited by CTS13; 01-02-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:34 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just threw up in my mouth...

Your still a NOOOOB..

Post dyno sheets/paper of your SN/date or it didnt happen, either way your still fail..
Old 01-02-2010, 07:38 AM
twitch579

In the face!! Rofl!!
Old 01-02-2010, 07:42 AM
CTS13

Well either way, not close to the power you were making but you get the point. And i knew you would react that way. Instead of showing a little respect and saving face, you would rather still call me a noob and let the universe rotate around you. Anyways, have fun. If i was a noob, i woulda cried and never came back on. cya.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Why did you take down your Z pics Cadillac "CTS" on a Z forum?????
Old 01-02-2010, 07:46 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Originally Posted by CTS13
Well either way, not close to the power you were making but you get the point. And i knew you would react that way. Instead of showing a little respect and saving face, you would rather still call me a noob and let the universe rotate around you. Anyways, have fun. If i was a noob, i woulda cried and never came back on. cya.
No, you came at me stupid for nothing because this thread is trash.. Nothing offered here so I joke around.. Then you try to come on here acting all high and mighty, yet your a noob who just joined last month!!!!!!! That makes you a NOOOB, not only that your (claimed) car is discusting... Ill believe you when you show proof its yours, not that your "selling it" now.. Cmon, its prob your friends Z for all I know..

I show respect for respectably built Zs, not some troll who talks **** but has no car or a stock form Z. Thats just my 2 cents/opinion..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-02-2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:47 AM
CTS13

Why did you take down your Z pics Cadillac "CTS" on a Z forum?????
No i have a s13 that im working on for my new project car. CT are my anitials. But you were close man. Good job.

Here are pics from that but i dont mind keeping these up.

Old 01-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

You just ****ing owned yourself!! Now your comin out with the truth saying you have a s13!!!!!! Its one thing to come on here humble, but another to come here at me like you did and have a POS beater in pieces that doesnt run and talk smack.....

I respect when someone builds there car from scratch.. Just not you.. Your like 16 right?

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-02-2010 at 07:56 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:55 AM
CTS13

No, you came at me stupid for nothing because this thread is trash.. Nothing offered here so I joke around.. Then you try to come on here acting all high and mighty, yet your a noob who just joined last month!!!!!!! That makes you a NOOOB, not only that your (claimed) car is discusting... Ill believe you when you show proof its yours, not that your "selling it" now.. Cmon, its prob your friends Z for all I know..

I show respect for respectably built Zs, not some troll who talks **** but has no car or a stock form Z. Thats just my 2 cents/opinion..
Take is as a lie or the truth, im not bothered. If the word noob defines the time you have been on this forum and not the knowledge that is brought, then i guess im a noob and the guy thats been here 3 years and still doesnt know which exhaust to buy must be an expert. Now i understand how everything works. Wow, what a noob i am. And yes, you are correct once again like always, its my friends car.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:57 AM
CTS13

You just ****ing owned yourself!! Now your comin out with the truth saying you have a s13!!!!!! Its one thing to come on here humble, but another to come here at me like you did and have a POS beater in pieces that doesnt run and talk smack.....

I respect when someone builds there car from scratch.. Just not you.. Your like 16 right?
I owned myself? What do you do for work that is so TOP SECRET. You obviously have problems with reading compehension. Theres a reason my z is up for sale. wow, your car is the only impressive thing in your life.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:58 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

^leave the pics up then, also put your SN/date on it....... You claimed that z, now own it..

Your a Troll/Newb

If you wanna know what I do check my profile which im sure you have.. Ill leave that out of this though, I could care less if u worked for Walmart...

HOW OLD ARE YOU? 17?

BTW, u cant spell for ****...

Last edited by Jay'Z; 01-02-2010 at 08:06 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:12 AM
CTS13

^leave the pics up then, also put your SN/date on it....... You claimed that z, now own it..

Your a Troll/Newb
I think we can rule out some of the jobs out there that require, reading compehension and anything related to observation of things.

Who built your car jayz and i mean literally. Do you throw money at a shop and give them your car. heres a pic from my z when i blew up the stock motor.

Now, pay close attention to those doors. Same garage doors in every pic. AND since your such a genius, tell me how im supposed to put my name on any of those pics when my car is stock. Let me see if i can get my time machine ready. Gimme a minute...

Last edited by CTS13; 01-02-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:18 AM
CTS13

Alright jayz, it was nice talkin to you. Well cya later.
Old 01-02-2010, 08:20 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

I think we can rule out some of the jobs out there that require, reading compehension and anything related to observation of things.

Who built your car jayz and i mean literally. Do you throw money at a shop and give them your car. heres a pic from my z when i blew up the stock motor.

Now, pay close attention to those doors. Same garage doors in every pic. AND since your such a genius, tell me how im supposed to put my name on any of those pics when my car is stock. Let me see if i can get my time machine ready. Gimme a minute...
Nice try, I could care less if they are the same garage doors.. You prob bought a blown Z, now I am supposed to give a ****?

Unlike, you I have been in the Army for the past 12 years serving my country, how about you? Since you wanna put it out there!!!!

If I was to build my car it could take a year. I dont have that kinda time.. Good job if you did that though.. Your still a Noob, and a dirtbag kid who talks smack with a stock blown z, and a torn down trashed S13..

You expect me to study your pics, which you took down immediately.. No thanks, I dont care that much..
Old 01-02-2010, 08:22 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Alright jayz, it was nice talkin to you. Well cya later.
, wish you left up those other pics you claimed to have TT setup on..
Old 01-02-2010, 08:25 AM
doug

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

No jayz, i know who you are man. This is why i picked you to have fun with. half of these other users are just like you. Trust me, i am far from a noob. My z is actually up for sale now in stock form. I didnt want to post any pics but i wanna kinda shut the other noob up that bought his built car like that and has to nerve to confront me.

i'm hurt you didn't choose me
Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 AM
Waiz
Premier Member

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Jay'z, can you post a pic of yourself. You have got to be a nerd. Who posts this many times in one thread. I only looked at first and last pages and god damn.
LOL, that was pretty classic.

Have fun on here huh? Keep that in the OT. Forums are a place for enthusiasts to spread knowledge, help each other troublshoot and learn about the specific topic.
First you bash him, then get panty-bunched when someone does the exact same thing that you just did?

That's awfully weird that you would take pics down after you start to bash someone. Something to hide?

Again, you're questioning his build when in fact your engine blew and his is still going strong?

Should I continue or will you just own yourself again?
Old 01-02-2010, 01:52 PM
superchargedg
Damn Noobs

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get em Jay.......woohoo....i feel a noob bashing.

Last edited by superchargedg; 01-02-2010 at 01:54 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:42 AM
1GR8350Z

i wanna kinda shut the other noob up that bought his built car like that and has to nerve to confront me.

Pretty sure you are talking to me and I assure that you are are a very ignorant fool.

400hp S13, been there and done that already. In fact it was part of the trade that got me my already built Z. So you think you are special because you have a shell sitting in a garage. I don't care if you can build a car blindfolded with one arm tied behind your back it doesn't mean a thing if you are still riding with mom. Post something up in a few years when your S13 is worth looking at

Last edited by 1GR8350Z; 01-03-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:59 AM
buzzardmountain

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

No i have a s13 that im working on for my new project car. CT are my anitials. But you were close man. Good job.

Here are pics from that but i dont mind keeping these up.

Search this Thread