Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Z Modders Unite!

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2003, 04:39 PM
Zleeper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z Modders Unite!

While there are many aftermarket companies offering performance upgrades for our Z, it's very difficult to separate the good from the bad b/c most of the info we have on their products comes directly from these companies. Needless to say, their claims will be biased as they are trying to market their products. If we as aftermarket parts consumers unite and share information about what we believe are the best CAIs, exhaust, ECUs, etc., based on our dynos and experience, we can separate the good from the bad and all benefit by purchasing the best performance parts for our Z. In addition, it would be very helpful if this information is all contained on one thread.

Please post the performance products and/or set up that you recommend, or do not recommend, based on your research, dynos, experience, etc.

So far, based on what I've seen on this forum, it appears that the Injen CAI is the best CAI for the Z.
Old 10-25-2003, 04:53 PM
FLY BY Z

There are a ton of these threads! Have you been Zleeping?
Old 10-25-2003, 06:55 PM
Xeinth

I dont think any of the CAI are the 'best' CAI. No noticable gains. I think I saw where the JWT filter resulted in larger gains than a CAI.

X
Old 10-25-2003, 07:10 PM
jor8888

Zleeping? More like Lazing lol
Old 10-27-2003, 02:15 PM
Zleeper

Default Re: That's what this board is for, bozo

Originally posted by Richard 350z
Zleeper -

Try reading a few of the threads here before jumping in, Mr. Master of the Obvious. LOL Your screen name certainly is appropriate. Are you on the crack pipe?

my bad, you're right i should've spent some time looking thru the forum first, i just thought it would be nice to have all the current info on one thread. i should've made the purpose of the thread more clear.

i should also stop laughing at people like you who are unemployed or making $5/hour because at least you get to spend your day hanging out on the forum. i guess i can also understand how your useless remarks validate your pitiful existence, i mean we all need some sort of social interaction right? please let me know if these words contain too many syllables for your comprehension. by the way, i love what you've done to your Z, the fender work is a really nice touch, any recommendations? or am i being laZy by not searching for threads about people who can't drive?

Old 10-27-2003, 05:28 PM
jor8888

I dont think he can afford a Z if hes only making $5 an hr hehe.
Old 10-27-2003, 06:16 PM
shil01

Default Re: Re: That's what this board is for, bozo

Originally posted by Zleeper
i should also stop laughing at people like you who are unemployed or making $5/hour because at least you get to spend your day hanging out on the forum. i guess i can also understand how your useless remarks validate your pitiful existence, i mean we all need some sort of social interaction right? please let me know if these words contain too many syllables for your comprehension. by the way, i love what you've done to your Z, the fender work is a really nice touch, any recommendations? or am i being laZy by not searching for threads about people who can't drive?

ummm...I believe he is a lawyer......Maybe he is sooo successful he can afford to peruse these so insightful forums for a bit more then the average joe.
I guess your a Doctor Zleeper eh? Dr. Zleeper? Paging Dr. Zleeper?

BTW- that fender work comment was just plain vicious. And yes, do a search. Actually Just look at the forum, ITS ON THE FIRST PAGE!