Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

last question bout my jwt clutch install

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2010 | 10:12 PM
bjjbadboy

Default last question bout my jwt clutch install

so I finally got everything out and about to go in...Do I really need to change throw out bearing? I have the new one the diameter is the same but the height is about 2mm higher? should this be? Also the old one spins freely this new one does not...is this just because it is not worn and broken in? something about the space between the inner part and the housing does not look right..is this somehting i should look into?

When replacing the clutch line; it seems pretty straight forward loosen the top nut pull out the metal piece holding in and remove the bolt to the master cylinder. is that it? should I clap off the hose from the resovour to aviod loosing all the fluid.

last (hopefully)
when I pulled the tranny a hose with a bracket on it fell off, it appears to attach to a male hose coming out of the top of the tranny, but where does the other end go, a hose has to slide onto it and i do not see any?
Thanks as always stoked to finally get this project done, was not to bad considering no air tools no lift and most mech done on a car is oil change and brakes, wish me luck putting it back in
Old 03-26-2010 | 03:22 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic
Premier Member

Moved to proper forum
Old 03-26-2010 | 08:23 AM
bjjbadboy

sorry wasnt really sure where to post this, any help would be greatly appriciated