Notices

FS: Cosworth Forged Pistons 11:1 96mm Brand New In Box

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2014, 07:57 PM
HP10T

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cosworth Forged Pistons 11:1 96mm Brand New In Box

I was thinking of rebuilding the engine in the ole Z but changed my mind. I figured someone else can put these top shelf pistons to use
They are brand new in the box, handled twice to take pictures of everything.
If you know Cosworth pistons you know the ring sets are sold separately so keep that in mind you will also need those.

$750

Willing to ship internationally if needed.

I just noticed the pictures are shown in reverse order of unpackaging them as a heads up.

[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-_NbHELzfcrI/UwLlexFBkVI/AAAAAAAAabc/Nvden6m6PWI/w433-h577-no/P69862908.jpg[/IMG

With 50 years of world class engine design and manufacturing experience, Cosworth's intimate knowledge of the interaction between the piston and other engine components gives the us the distinct advantage in piston design resulting in the finest piston available.
The piston is one of the most important components within the engine. It can be subjected to directional change up to 285 times every second and must withstand acceleration forces of 8,500 Gs. Cosworth high performance forged pistons are designed and engineered to withstand this type of punishment and still perform. All Cosworth pistons are manufactured using the same methods as our Formula One pistons and include features such as anti-scuff skirt coating, ultra-strong pins, polished top and patented anti-detonation bands. Additionally, each application uses a unique forging to minimize weight and ensure the strongest possible piston.