Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Body Kit Italian

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 01:16 PM
myz8a4re

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, what the heck? erebuni is not replicating the kit! they are buying the kit from the manufacturing company in italy. they are getting the kit extremely cheap since the company in italy made thier own kits from the same mold that speed-racing designed. this comany manufactuered the kit for speed-racing & since speed-racing didnt get rights to sell the kits worls wide(only in italy) this company is unloading kits left & right to the u.s. to be distributed! NOEL unfortunately must not know the deal or i must be extremly confused about erebuni replicating the kit!!
we deffinately need to order from a u.s. distributor to get the most afforable deal. the costs of shipping a container to the states, then paying u.s. shipping rates for each kit from the location the container is shipped to will be crazy! that on top of the issues cbrflyer919 touched on..........

-justin
Old 01-27-2005, 01:19 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

when i talk to john at erebuni he said that the kits were on the way from italy. now when he said this he said it like he was reading something. and he told me that they coming from lester which is the manufactor of the body kit. speed racing is the one that made it right. but the manufactor is lester. the prices that i am getting are from erebuni. john told me that the kit was about to arrive mid febuary. i was working with speed racing in the first place on this kit but for the price of shipping and and taxes it was going to make the kit very expensive. unless the was a order of like 20 kits. and at the same time speed racing wasnt giveing me as good of a price on the kit as erebuni.

so the price that i had from erebuni was for a whole kit for 750. if i was able to get 11 or more people to buy. or the other way to look at it is if i make a order for 7500 dollars i can get this price to you guys. i might even be able to come down a little more. but not much. so the only problem is needing to hit the 7500 mark. i have about 3000 dollars in the group buy that i am doing.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:30 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

just talk to john again.

they are not getting enough to cover the order of 7500 dollars so if i do get enough people to buy they will have to make another order. they are also not getting the spoilers on this shippment. he said maybe in the future. as far as the discount goes. they said that cause the kit is so expensive that they are haveing a hard time meeting the normal discount that they do. but he said that if i make a 7500 dollar order or more that i could do these prices.

front 321 our cost 220
sides 470 our cost 305
rear 380 our cost 250
Old 01-27-2005, 01:34 PM
myz8a4re

ok, this is truely nuts....tell me this, why would erebuni give you such a discounted rate when we as a club with over 40 members were denied the 20% discount they originally offered?? i too tried calling to setup a GB but they talked me out of it & said to go the club route wich i wasted countless hours & days preparing! this erebuni is a bunch of ****heads to be honest with you!

ok jason, i believe were getting lied to as we speak by erebuni. just because they say they are recieving a kit from italy doent mean they are. erebuni is known for replicating kits, im not even sure they are just a distributor for some kits as i originally thought. from what little i know about the "bodykit replicating" industry like erebuni, im goin g to try to explain: erebuni is merely a distributor for bodykti products. they purchase kits from other manufactueres, then send them to a manufacturere here somewhere to have a mold made. hundreds of kits are made from the mold, erebuni puts thier name on it, then sells it a ton more than what they paid to have it made......SO im starting to believe that this "shipment" they are waiting to recieve isnt a container of original italian kits, i believe it is a shipment of replicated kits that they have thier manufacturer make!! i believe they roignally bought one of the kits, sent it to the manufactuere they use, then recieve a shipment of replicated kits that they claim are authentic!
NOW, i cant say for sure im right but this is how erebuni works! if they are just merely a middle man(distributor) for lester comany in italy than great. but its going to be like pulling teeth to get the truth from them! tell me this, why is it that erebuni is the only one here in the states to have numerous kits? everyone else is being a distributor for erebuni..........i hate to be so pessimistic all the sudden but i feel robbed in a way........honestly at this point if i purchase this kit i wont give erebuni my business directly, even though the money is going to them for the kit......i have been lied to one too many times already & things keep changing everytime somone else calls!!

-justin
Old 01-27-2005, 01:39 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

i understand. and i am not saying that they are not copying the kit. is said that the kit had to be special ordered.

as far as you as a club. i am a buisness. me as a buisness is going to get a better price than any club cause i can sell any and all of their products not just the 350z kit.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:48 PM
sbcbaseball

sbcbaseball, your the man, thankyou for doing the research & finding this site, im sure i can speak for all of us when i say THANKYOU!!

-justin [/B][/QUOTE]

No worries justin.You have been putting in time only to have those pnk asses back out. If all goes well we can all have our pieces at a good price
Old 01-27-2005, 01:52 PM
sbcbaseball

[
ONCE AGAIN, DO NOT ORDER FROM EREBUNI, THEY ARE SCREWING US ON THE 20% DISCOUNT!! even if they did offer it we can get the parts much cheapr than what they offer them for. im talking like 30-35% cheaper!!

ill be in touch,

sbcbaseball, your the man, thankyou for doing the research & finding this site, im sure i can speak for all of us when i say THANKYOU!!

-justin [/B][/QUOTE]

No worries glad to be of service.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:54 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

he said nothing to me about getting a container. he said that he wasnt even going have enough kits for 7500 dollar buy. if it was a container then he would easily be able too. i know this buisness very well. i have been in this industry for 10 years and do importing right now for all the products we carry. i am not a little import shop that just opened up on the corner of a street. we are a wholesaler that just pumped out 85 headers to all you 350z guys in a 2 week group buy. and i have 100 more coming in two weeks. i know what it is like to have to wait on a manufactor to make some thing and have to wait for shipment and wait for customs for release containers. i would like to believe that erebuni is not copying the kit. but it is a really new kit to the point that people in the UK are just getting them. and the turn around time for erebuni to copy something is at least 3 months at the fastest rate. i do belive that they do copy kits. but their manufactor is in either china or tawain. so i think that the first couple of kits that they recieve will be from italy but after that they will have their copy instock. and that will be when i go to the manufactor in italy and have to pay alot more for the kit cause of shipping. if there is still a demand for it. those are my thoughts on this deal. but i will continue to do my group buy on this shippment from erebuni at this time. 2 months from now prolly not.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:57 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

so i am giving you guys a little more than 30 % if you want it come get it.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:59 PM
topspeedjason
Banned

and at the same time i could start my talks back up with speed racing and get them from him. but it would have to be a big order worth doing and as far as my sale is going i have 5 guys. if anyone wants to bring the number up and with me only getting them from italy that is fine i will do that. i have no problem with that. but i need like 15 to 20 people.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:07 PM
myz8a4re

yes jason, sorry, i didnt mean to sound like i was bashing you or showing any hostility towards you at all, forgive me. i also didnt think in anyway that you were lying abut the shiment of kits, im sorry if it sounded this way. i was just a bit p.o.'d about the promised discount that we got denied...... im extremely glad that you trying to help the z community with a group purchase and some nicely discounted rates!

i too just now got off the phone with john. he put things into perspective a little bit. he apologized for not being able to grant the discount as promised orignally. he explained the shipping costs as well as the u.s. dollar to euro conversion( wich i was aware of). he said that he didnt realize originally that this issue would arrise when he was stating the discount amount for our club. though it upset me i felt better about the situation once he apologized & explained the situation........
also he said he guarentees the authenticity of the kit being the italian kit from lester comapany in italy. so for what its worth, im sorry to have raised a stink........

id also like to apologize to those who did call erebuni trying to order a kit. i know you though you were going to recieve the club discount & got rejected without any warning from me as the club president. id like to say i had no idea they were going to deny the discount on that kit & didnt know untill i spoke with KIDDZ who told me about the situation........

jason, i guess your going to start a GB list to see if you can reach the $7500 mark?

-justin
Old 01-27-2005, 02:38 PM
cbrflyer919

Well, Just as a side note, I just called "Noel" again and he said that the kits WERE in stock ready to be shipped?!?! WTF??????
Old 01-27-2005, 03:15 PM
TheMinel

guys I can confirm that Jason is to be trusted
Old 01-27-2005, 03:39 PM
nicolaycastro

wow a lot of info. So they would give Jason 2 the discount but not to my350z.club. Why would they just mention that we needed to make an order of at least $7500? What about aerotreds their prices look good, but I dont understand what the deal is, are their kits a replica or not.
Old 01-27-2005, 03:54 PM
myz8a4re

cbrflyer919......hahahaaaa, i just gotta laugh, this is like a serious soap opera!! i really cant believe he told you they were in stock. i talked with him on the phone 3 different times today. i believe in all 3 conversations he mentioned that erebuni is still waiting on the shipment of bodykits & that he cant do anything untill then......in all honesty i dont think he can even do anything even when the shipment does come in, i bet all the kits are accounted for already & another order will have to be placed wich will ead to a longer wait! ....just laugh with me, youll feel better, lol!

theminel, thankyuo for that statement. jason seems like a straight up guy, i trust he wants to do good business!

nicolay, crazy huh? well it appears for now that the kits are authentic through erebuni for now. aerotrends sell the kits as a distributor for erebuni, so whatever erebuni has is what aerotrends gets...........jason above has explained that he will get a greater discount regardless since he is a business & can distribute erebuni parts through his business. it does seem odd that were not geting an option to do a GB and see if we could reach $7500, thats really only like 9 full kits or so, or better yet its only 10 of those rear spoilers & rear valences wich seems to be the hottest items.....but were small beans to them, so whatever........honestly, i just want the kit when its available to purchase, at a good rate, from a distributor i feel comfortable placing an order with......the end

-justin
Old 01-27-2005, 04:07 PM
nicolaycastro

So Justin are you going to do the group buy with jason, will erebuni ship directly to us, or will they ship to Jason and then, Jason ships to each of us?
Old 01-27-2005, 04:19 PM
myz8a4re

nicolay, im thinking of going with jason above. he is a business & the only one thus far that has come here to talk with us, i like that! somone we can associate with along the way, somoe who can answer questions, somone who is involved with the z community! plus jason is giving us information that we have not heard yet or may even been able to find out on our own, such as the spoiler situation, im glad i found this out! the only thing i dont like is not knowing wether we can get the rear spoiler or not with this "next order". if i cant get the rear spoiler than im not sure if ill even do it at all........i beleive as a business jason would be shipping all the parts from his business as he would just recieve one big a$$ shipment from erebuni due to his standpoint as a business!

jason, could you find out if the spoilers can be sent in the next shipment to erebuni? im sure im not the only one interested in the spoiler. plus let us know how we can get in on this GB. i like the idea of working with you as i mentioned in the above statement, thanx for associating with us & helping us out!!

-justin
Old 01-27-2005, 04:56 PM
LaidbackRacr

Ok folks I have not posted in apparently many pages, here are my thoughts. I have had numerous imports and many different body kits. My best friend owns GRT Body kit company and replicas do not fit like original and take many many more man hours to prep not mention quality is never guaranteed. Out here on west coast we have/had mb autosport and importrends who now make there replicas in ums quality is of the utmost $hit, I personally wouldnt install that crap on my car. That being said I would most certainly pay more for quality product and most of us were on this same goal. I appreciate what Jason is doing and would be very interested in having Jason restart his GB with Speedracing themselves, hell have him deal with Lester. I do not trust Erubuni and there antics, discounted initial replica just means more money in prep. Jason if you would not mind setting up gb with lester or speedracing and can lock in price even though it may cost more initial money I would be greatly interested in this and as I wish to purchase the wing and find it odd that Erubuni cannot obtain this item my distain for them grows. I do not wish to go to extremes to purchase entire kit myself from speedracing and incur all aplicable fees that go along with it but if need be I will approach this. Furthermore I am disheartened when Justin has devoted so much time to helping us all out and was lied to. Justin it is greatly appreciated the lengths you have gone to to accomidate us with nothing in return. You are a stand up guy.

My thoughts,

Chris
Old 01-28-2005, 07:42 AM
topspeedjason
Banned

as far as shipping goes i am going to have erebuni drop ship each kit to who ever makes a order.

laidbackracr if you can get everyone else to agree on me going threw lester or speed racing. then i dont have a problem with it. but like i said be for. to get the prices to about the same as erebuni we need to make a big order. and everyone needs to agree on the change from erebuni to speed racing.

here is my GB on the other forum.
http://www.350zmotoring.com/forums/s...5&pagenumber=1
Old 01-28-2005, 08:19 AM
Srivero297

Im in for the rear valence

1) Srivero297 - rear valence

Quick Reply: New Body Kit Italian