Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scratches on G35C

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2004, 08:06 PM
SooMighty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Scratches on G35C

I have chip paint/marks on the lower part of my front bumper, anda couple on the hood. I think the lower part of the bumper is due to little pebbles on road construction areas I may have driven through. And the ones on my hood, I remember on the freeway once a truck in front of me had something that looked like sand/sand rocks falling out of it and some of it hit my front window and hood. Has anyone suffered anything similar to this? And mainly, what is the best thing to do about the marks? The ones on the lower part of the bumper I can deal with since all cars have those. It is impossible to not get any on the lower front bumper if you drive your car at all. But I do want to do something about the ones on my hood. Its 3 small dots. What should I do about them? They are not scratches. More like chipped paint/body. What should I do?
Old 12-12-2004, 08:31 PM
Vanos_Villain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Scratches on G35C

Originally posted by SooMighty
I have chip paint/marks on the lower part of my front bumper, anda couple on the hood. I think the lower part of the bumper is due to little pebbles on road construction areas I may have driven through. And the ones on my hood, I remember on the freeway once a truck in front of me had something that looked like sand/sand rocks falling out of it and some of it hit my front window and hood. Has anyone suffered anything similar to this? And mainly, what is the best thing to do about the marks? The ones on the lower part of the bumper I can deal with since all cars have those. It is impossible to not get any on the lower front bumper if you drive your car at all. But I do want to do something about the ones on my hood. Its 3 small dots. What should I do about them? They are not scratches. More like chipped paint/body. What should I do?
G35/Z = thin layer of paint..........aka.....chips very easily! We all suffer from this problem. It's normal.