Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

INGS+1 LX/Half Kit in Polyurethane

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 04:51 PM
BhashaZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by topsecret2001
#1) urethane knockoff pieces are pointless. the hybrid aero pieces are more flexible than urethane and lighter than fiberglass.

#2) I have logged this entire thread. Using images of the authentic ings kit, let alone, directly from our server, to promote your knockoff products is not very smart....especially if this goes to litigation.
Unfortunately I am unable to edit the post (you can only edit the last post, I think). However, I will ask a mod to remove the image if requested.
Old 04-08-2005, 10:23 AM
topsecret2001
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GQ 350z
Top secret--just wondering, do you work for Ings?

I'm just wondering--with replicas rampant on the 350z market, what type of litigation is involved? I'm curious to hear how often cases are heard and in whose favor.

Thanks for the insight....

ravi
Yes, I work for Ings and Kenstyle as well. Right now Ings is super focused on several new aero kits...there's a ton of work to do with design and production. At the moment I am busy logging information for our lawyer regarding knockoffs. (who's making them, who's selling them, how they are being advertised, where they're being sold, etc.) The president of ings along with our lawyer will decide which cases will actually go to litigation. I'm just doing my best to collect information. Ings in particular is an aero parts only company...they have to protect what they design and produce.

A case like this thread is pretty open and shut according to our lawyer. Using our copyrighted images to advertise and sell a counterfeit product is a pretty big no no.