Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need info on this front lip! It's the exact style I want, but don’t want poor fitment

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2005, 02:32 AM
HockeyZ39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need info on this front lip! It's the exact style I want, but don’t want poor fitment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...05275146QQrdZ1

Ok so I know this is not the Nismo front lip, or even a replica of the Nismo front lip (even though it says it is.) But the style of this lip is EXACTLY what I want! The right and left being lower than the middle, does any one have a pic of this style front lip on there Z? (Not the vizage lip I don’t like that one.) Or does any one have experience with this e-bay brand front lip, I would imagine there being quite a few fitment problems, but if not I would buy it in a heartbeat!
Old 10-09-2005, 07:04 AM
A_16

cant imagine TOO many issues seeing as how its polyurethane, but i dont know much sorry
Old 10-09-2005, 07:19 AM
twenzel

First, that is not a nismo replica. It is a replica of the StyleKing front lip. One of our forum sponsors EVO-R also sells a replica in fiber glass.

Second, The picture of that lip has waves in it on the auction. WTF?! If they are going to show a lip that has waves in it imagine what you will actually get. If you are looking to throw away $150 I can give you my paypal address. You get what you pay for.

Point being, if you like that lip buy from EVO-R or but the authentic StyleKing lip.
Old 10-09-2005, 11:54 AM
HockeyZ39

Originally Posted by tonywenzel
First, that is not a nismo replica. It is a replica of the StyleKing front lip. One of our forum sponsors EVO-R also sells a replica in fiber glass.

Second, The picture of that lip has waves in it on the auction. WTF?! If they are going to show a lip that has waves in it imagine what you will actually get. If you are looking to throw away $150 I can give you my paypal address. You get what you pay for.

Point being, if you like that lip buy from EVO-R or but the authentic StyleKing lip.
I never said I would buy it, and I also stated I that I knew it wasnt a Nismo or even a Nismo replica. Thank you very much for pointing out where the same style can be found as that is exactly what I want. Does EVO-R not have a polyurethane? Thanks for the info!
Old 10-09-2005, 11:22 PM
HockeyZ39

Ok I looked at the one on evo-r and that bump that comes out in the middle is discusting, I dont like that lip at all. Is there no lip for the Z that just has the lowwer right and left sides with out somthing in the middle?