Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

gauge faces

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2005, 02:37 PM
usmanasif

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

atom777, if "people like me" keep you from visiting online forums, then I would say that "we" are performing a public service. Believe that.

I gave you exactly the info you needed. No more, no less. I also told you that someone with your apparent lack of abilities should not attempt this. This truly IS one of those things where if you have to ask, you should not be doing it. I did you a favor by telling you that and keeping you from frying your circuit board. I should know; I posted the same question myself some weeks ago. You admitted that you do not have the needed skills; so how does that prove me wrong? You also clearly showed by the way you type and most importantly, react, that you are extremely immature. People like you should not be given expensive sports cars to drive. Right toy in the wrong hands.

You went apesh!t and showed your true colors, so had I returned the favor and reacted similarly, I would've been completely justified. Yet, look at how polite I was to you in the second post. I even wished you luck! Even afterwards, you just couldn't the thread die, and went even more ballistic. Immaturity at its worst.

Here's a friendly piece of advice: When you're in an online forum, don't say anything to anyone that you wouldn't say to the person ahead of you in a grocery store checkout line. Believe you me, if you called me an @sshole in person, I would break your jaw before you took the next breath, amid your parents' protest. It's just that simple. Refrain from personal attacks...not a hard rule to follow.

By the way Einstein, learning from others' skills and experiences is called, "Using the SEARCH function." It is also known as "Observation". It isn't plagiarism.

Finally, at first, I was staying away and letting you revel in your immaturity and rudeness not because I don't like argumentation, but because I don't see what good could possibly come from arguing with someone who clearly possesses the intellectual capacity of the spider I flicked off my windshield this morning.

Peace.
Old 10-28-2005, 04:02 PM
abyss

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by usmanasif
atom777, if "people like me" keep you from visiting online forums, then I would say that "we" are performing a public service. Believe that.

I gave you exactly the info you needed. No more, no less. I also told you that someone with your apparent lack of abilities should not attempt this. This truly IS one of those things where if you have to ask, you should not be doing it. I did you a favor by telling you that and keeping you from frying your circuit board. I should know; I posted the same question myself some weeks ago. You admitted that you do not have the needed skills; so how does that prove me wrong? You also clearly showed by the way you type and most importantly, react, that you are extremely immature. People like you should not be given expensive sports cars to drive. Right toy in the wrong hands.

You went apesh!t and showed your true colors, so had I returned the favor and reacted similarly, I would've been completely justified. Yet, look at how polite I was to you in the second post. I even wished you luck! Even afterwards, you just couldn't the thread die, and went even more ballistic. Immaturity at its worst.

Here's a friendly piece of advice: When you're in an online forum, don't say anything to anyone that you wouldn't say to the person ahead of you in a grocery store checkout line. Believe you me, if you called me an @sshole in person, I would break your jaw before you took the next breath, amid your parents' protest. It's just that simple. Refrain from personal attacks...not a hard rule to follow.

By the way Einstein, learning from others' skills and experiences is called, "Using the SEARCH function." It is also known as "Observation". It isn't plagiarism.

Finally, at first, I was staying away and letting you revel in your immaturity and rudeness not because I don't like argumentation, but because I don't see what good could possibly come from arguing with someone who clearly possesses the intellectual capacity of the spider I flicked off my windshield this morning.
Peace.
He over reacted from useful info. if that got him fired up imagine how fast he'll get fired up from the frustration of tackling this project.