Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

EVO-R TypeE Carbon fiber spoiler!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2007 | 07:06 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by cz3ch
Jay,

Please respond to my PM... I'm still waiting for my Type-E spoiler..
you ordered in MB color correct? It will be out next tuesday. All painted and ready to go.
Jay
Old 04-20-2007 | 08:05 PM
cz3ch

Originally Posted by JDMZ33
you ordered in MB color correct? It will be out next tuesday. All painted and ready to go.
Jay
Yes, was hoping you would reply PM.. I'm still trying to get info about the 07 lip kit you were offering to match..please pm me with details...regarding delivery + lip.. thanks Jay
Old 04-21-2007 | 01:25 AM
Tantrum Z33

Jay, I tried PMing u to inquire about the carbon side plates for the Type E wing. I'm intested in purchasing if you have these in stock.
Old 05-02-2007 | 05:57 PM
cz3ch

Finally received it after several delays in customs and Fedex being morons..

The spoiler was not damaged, however there are some paint scrapes where the CF center piece was installed and some misc chips from apparent mishandling... The CF center piece is off a bit I think I need to adjust it.

I think what I'm not to pleased about it the fact I was promised a mounting template and hardware so I could install this. I have nothing of the sort.. Just a a spoiler and I have no template to go off of...

If anyone has installed this on their own and has a method of marking off, drilling, and knows the proper hardware to use (as there are two mismatched screws on the bottom of this thing), please let me know...

I'm 50% happy right now.... once i install it and spray my full lip kit for my 07 i should be happy...

You spend nearly 1000$ wait a month and then something else pops up in your face.. it's always something with this car man..
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:29 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

I can mail you the template if you need it. But make sure when you installed. Screw on the front part on the wing first, then the rear truck part. Also need to 3M tape the middle front center section. PM me if you have any problem. I'm here to help.

Jay

Finally received it after several delays in customs and Fedex being morons..

The spoiler was not damaged, however there are some paint scrapes where the CF center piece was installed and some misc chips from apparent mishandling... The CF center piece is off a bit I think I need to adjust it.

I think what I'm not to pleased about it the fact I was promised a mounting template and hardware so I could install this. I have nothing of the sort.. Just a a spoiler and I have no template to go off of...

If anyone has installed this on their own and has a method of marking off, drilling, and knows the proper hardware to use (as there are two mismatched screws on the bottom of this thing), please let me know...

I'm 50% happy right now.... once i install it and spray my full lip kit for my 07 i should be happy...

You spend nearly 1000$ wait a month and then something else pops up in your face.. it's always something with this car man..
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:50 PM
cz3ch

I can mail you the template if you need it. But make sure when you installed. Screw on the front part on the wing first, then the rear truck part. Also need to 3M tape the middle front center section. PM me if you have any problem. I'm here to help.

Jay
Ok, I sent you a PM with my mailing address, I was just going off of the fact you were going to send me the template with the spoiler.. I've just had to wait a very long time so I'm sorry I'm just frustrated. Also what sort of hardware/screws/bolts/etc are needed to attach everything? There's no instructions whatsoever or hardware included, Jay.
Old 05-02-2007 | 06:55 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

will mail you the template for Type E spoiler. Screws are on the spoiler.
Old 05-02-2007 | 07:06 PM
cz3ch

will mail you the template for Type E spoiler. Screws are on the spoiler.
There are only 3 screws on the spoiler, I'll hit the hardware store to get another one... This thing holds on with only 4 tiny screws? I can see why I am going to need plenty of 3M auto tape on this one, Jay lol

If you could put that template in the mail to me tomorrow, I'd appreciate it. I am having a pain in the rear trying to mark the holes and tape things off to drill...

Thanks in advance.
-Jaems
Old 05-02-2007 | 07:33 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

will do.
Old 05-03-2007 | 08:06 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

will do.
so you are still shipping out spoilers without sending me one that actually fits? I would really appreciate some communication, because right now I am pretty pissed at reading this thread.

Let me know what is going on Jay, I have been waiting since March, and I won't wait much longer. I am really losing my patience. This can be resolved by you contacting me instead of ignoring my PM, ok?
Old 05-08-2007 | 10:32 PM
cz3ch

Angry

Jay,

I've messaged you for a bit now. I'm still waiting on that Nismo pattern for the the spoiler you sold me. For the near 1,000$ I paid you in good faith, the least you can do is supply the pattern so I can mount this thing properly.... Even all the proper hardware was not included....

I'm not trying to be pissy, but I expect that pattern in my mailbox already as you promised to ship out WITH the spoiler....
Old 05-08-2007 | 11:37 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by mrpratt
so you are still shipping out spoilers without sending me one that actually fits? I would really appreciate some communication, because right now I am pretty pissed at reading this thread.

Let me know what is going on Jay, I have been waiting since March, and I won't wait much longer. I am really losing my patience. This can be resolved by you contacting me instead of ignoring my PM, ok?

That spoiler was shipped direct from factory.
Old 05-08-2007 | 11:38 PM
JDMZ33
Vendor - Former Vendor

Jay,

I've messaged you for a bit now. I'm still waiting on that Nismo pattern for the the spoiler you sold me. For the near 1,000$ I paid you in good faith, the least you can do is supply the pattern so I can mount this thing properly.... Even all the proper hardware was not included....

I'm not trying to be pissy, but I expect that pattern in my mailbox already as you promised to ship out WITH the spoiler....
Template mailed. Screws are on the spoiler.

Jay
Old 05-09-2007 | 05:06 AM
cz3ch

Template mailed. Screws are on the spoiler.

Jay
Again as I've been trying to tell you, template not received and some of the screws are missing... guess you're just not listening...
Old 05-09-2007 | 05:28 AM
rxkevin

Originally Posted by mrpratt

The same thing happened to me, and I was left with a huge gap the first time. Jay sent out another wing to me, and this time it was a bit better but there is still a gap. I am just going to play around with the wing to see if I could get it to fit perfectly.
Old 05-09-2007 | 06:33 AM
cz3ch

Originally Posted by rxkevin
The same thing happened to me, and I was left with a huge gap the first time. Jay sent out another wing to me, and this time it was a bit better but there is still a gap. I am just going to play around with the wing to see if I could get it to fit perfectly.
well this one seems like it will fit properly by me laying it down on the rear end of the car, i'll see more once i drill and have the template. All I know is that if I wasted 1,000$ on this damned thing, i'm going to be pissed and do a chargeback if this thing doesn't fit... it's already full of imperfections in the paint/CF/etc...

That's the chance you take with getting stuff drop shipped from overseas and the owner of the company doesn't see the product first hand.,
Old 05-10-2007 | 03:59 PM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

Originally Posted by rxkevin
at least you got the spoiler promised to you...
Old 05-10-2007 | 04:02 PM
Tantrum Z33

I guess u missed my question...anything?

Originally Posted by Queenz350Z
Jay, I tried PMing u to inquire about the carbon side plates for the Type E wing. I'm intested in purchasing if you have these in stock.
Old 05-13-2007 | 11:22 PM
chriskabobbers

wtf that is a sexy sexy wing. the best one i've ever seen for the Z!
Old 05-14-2007 | 08:18 AM
cz3ch

Jay,

I'm still waiting on my template... As well I have a bill here for duties that are owed.. You never told me I would have to pay duty on it....In fact you never told me it was shipping from Overseas. I think I've spent enough at 1,000$...

-J

Quick Reply: EVO-R TypeE Carbon fiber spoiler!!!