Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Personal car plates

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Mr Fairlady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just in time!!!!

Got a letter tellin me I need to re-new so now I can get it w/o wasting $40!!! mines going in!!!
Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2003, 01:54 PM
cotmfk

Default Re: Just in time!!!!

Originally posted by Mr Fairlady
Got a letter tellin me I need to re-new so now I can get it w/o wasting $40!!! mines going in!!!
Awesome, go for it!
Old 02-06-2003, 07:13 PM
Mr Fairlady

Well,.went and got my Form to fill out to get my Personal plate and 2 weeks ago I had the phattest plate IMO but forgot it,..and My Girlfriend finally remembered it----I will most likely do this one instead of the "ZNIS NV" becasue I have a feeling they won't let me do that one---but I'll put this one down w/ ZNIS NV next and then Good ol' fashioned 'FAIRLADY" in third---

both of the 2 I want are pretty offencive but maybe they'll let it slide-----heres one that I thought was cool but Def not Z related

"YNVBUYU1" <------thats cool as ****!

but heres the order--what do ya think??

1-"SEX-Z"<-------my fav!
2-"ZNIS-NV"
3-"FAIRLADY"

Vote on your fav!

Thanx guys! and be honest on what the DMV you think will say about em'
Attached Images  
Old 02-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Spoe

Unfortunately, if I got a personalized plate I'd get the misbegotten piece of $%#@ that is the new Kentucky plate...

I'll probably get one of the specialty plate to keep this abomination off the Z.
Old 02-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Driven

Spoe,
In Wisconsin they have all sorts of crazy crap we can choose from with different backgrounds. You should check into it an see if your state does also. As an example, I think we have a Packer option and even a Badger State option. There are ones for veterans and for some reason I think there may even be one for treehuggers? Anyway, it may prove to be an alternative you care for better.

Mr. Fairlady,
I really don't think you'll have a hard time with the "SEX Z" plate...just so you don't waste your best second or third option on one you don't like as much call the DMV. Up here we can actually wait it out on those stupid automated lines and get to a real person that will typically punch in a few to help you find if it is available. They usually have all the "unacceptable" ones already earmarked and will let you know immediately. The only reason I can think they may have a problem is because you have a space there and the "SEX" stands out standing alone. If they have an issue with it, they may very well let "SEXZ" slide. What is perverse or demented about that word? It's as innocent as "HOTTIE" which I've seen. Only thing I'd point out to you as my duty as another man is that no matter how you dice it those plates are going to be more appropriate only when your girlfriend is driving...not to take anything away from you, but when you drive with that plate yourself....well, you might as well add the little rainbow sticker to your bumper!
Old 02-06-2003, 08:07 PM
Mr Fairlady

hahahaha good point----

No rainbow's here--hahahah
I'll def think about that one!!

as far as callin them ,...when I tried to get my old one,..the sent it in and then I got a letter back sayin they wouldn't do it./..but I';; probably go w/ SEXZ or just to hurry up and get it just plain FAIRLADY!

Thanx for the advice!

By the way,...yeah that KENTUCKY PLATE IS the Gayest I've ever seen,...hahah athe friendly state!!!

damn,..pick a different background--I know like Florida can change theres,..N.C we can't.
Old 02-06-2003, 08:38 PM
Driven

By us if you call it in and they say it is available and acceptable they will hold if for a certain number of days until your payment arrives. Guess we have it good...either that or Wisconsin is accomodating the high number of narcissistic residents we have! Naaaaaaa, can't be...we're all fat!

You'd figure if they are real sticklers on interpretation they wouldn't have let me have mine: PURE XTZ...they would have said it is a subliminal message that drugs are OK!
Old 02-07-2003, 07:04 AM
cotmfk

Originally posted by Spoe
Unfortunately, if I got a personalized plate I'd get the misbegotten piece of $%#@ that is the new Kentucky plate...

I'll probably get one of the specialty plate to keep this abomination off the Z.
Wow that sucks! But here in VA we also have a lot of options on personal plates, so I bet you do too in KY.
Old 02-07-2003, 08:37 AM
DURSO

Thumbs up

XTAZEEE
Old 02-07-2003, 10:03 AM
Spoe

You can get other plates here, but not personalized. Rgiht now I'm thinking this one:

(Kentucky Horse Council)

or maybe

(Law Enforcement Memorial Foundation - think it might help w/ tickets?)

But unless I join the military there's only the one option for a personalized plate.

On the plus side though, KY has rear plates only...

Last edited by Spoe; 02-07-2003 at 10:09 AM.
Old 02-07-2003, 02:48 PM
Type-S_51

Spoe, whats up man? i noticed you are in lexington, i am in georgetown. i would love to see your Z sometime! there are several other owners in the area, i think you all should get together and drag a little RSX along with you

back on topic though, ZUL8TR is my fav!
Old 02-08-2003, 04:33 AM
cotmfk

Originally posted by Spoe

On the plus side though, KY has rear plates only...
Well that's nice! You don't have to live with an invitation for a cop to pull you over.
Old 02-08-2003, 09:36 AM

's Avatar

CULATERZ sounds like a plate for a car that just beat the Z in a race
Old 02-08-2003, 01:45 PM
MonkeyBoy

350ZMAN. Just ordered it today. Awaiting the arrival of a DB Performance from Dan Ziegler by the end of this month!

Old 02-08-2003, 02:52 PM
flyz33

just ordered mine, FLY Z33, fairlady z33, thoughts on mine? cuz I can still change it if yall think its corny- oh btw I like the ideas of SEX Z, blk Ice, ZULater, and I saw someone with zunzet, and prmnsprsch(poor man's porcshe)

what do you think?
Old 02-08-2003, 03:28 PM
Driven

What state offers 10 characters? Since you're asking about
"FLY Z33"...well, it's not my favorite. I think the whole idea of anything being "FLY" is extreemly dated. Maybe "FLYN Z" or something to that effect is easier to swallow.
Old 02-08-2003, 03:35 PM
flyz33

no state offers 10 characters it was just some form of poor man's porcshe; well mabey fly is outdated, but brotha's will like it
Old 02-08-2003, 04:29 PM
flyz33

or should I change to WRDS FAIL (WORDS FAIL), oh yeah whats the maximum # of characters? Is it 7 or 8?
Old 02-09-2003, 05:46 AM
cotmfk

Max number fo characters where I am is 8. I think that is pretty standard... but it may vary.
Old 02-09-2003, 09:11 AM
The Brickyard Rat
350Z-holic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cali is 7.

Quick Reply: Personal car plates