Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suggest a rear lip for Nismo rest

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 09:38 AM
usmanasif

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Arrow Suggest a rear lip for Nismo rest

Nismo sides and spoiler have always been my plan for my Z. I just don't like the Nismo rear under spoilers and prefer the look of a full lip instead. So which lip goes well with Nismo?

I had 100% decided to go with Stillen until I saw some angled shots of it and saw those wavy edges it has....much to my disappointment. They do not look like they would compliment Nismo sides. If anyone has its pics, please post.

Also, what do you all think of the V1 rear lip with Nismo sides? I haven't enough pics of it yet to make up my mind.

Any suggestions? What I do NOT like is the indented look, ala the Vertex rear lip. If nothing better comes up, I will have to go with Nismo rears.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:17 AM
illudezion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've seen the Greddy rear with the Nismo front and side...looks pretty good IMO...also seen the C-West rear to but once again they aren't a full lip but do curve around the rear better then the Nismo rear

Old 04-29-2006, 10:20 AM
MustGoFastR

v1 rear looks good with Nismo sides for sure; it's a nice, subtle full lip that goes well with alot of sides.
Old 04-29-2006, 03:20 PM
azote

Originally Posted by usmanasif
Nismo sides and spoiler have always been my plan for my Z. I just don't like the Nismo rear under spoilers and prefer the look of a full lip instead. So which lip goes well with Nismo?

I had 100% decided to go with Stillen until I saw some angled shots of it and saw those wavy edges it has....much to my disappointment. They do not look like they would compliment Nismo sides. If anyone has its pics, please post.

Also, what do you all think of the V1 rear lip with Nismo sides? I haven't enough pics of it yet to make up my mind.

Any suggestions? What I do NOT like is the indented look, ala the Vertex rear lip. If nothing better comes up, I will have to go with Nismo rears.
I see on your signature that you are gettitng 2k6 ... what frot lip are you putting on?
and where are you ordering the nismo parts from for the 2k6
thanks
Old 04-29-2006, 03:31 PM
usmanasif

Originally Posted by azote
I see on your signature that you are gettitng 2k6 ... what frot lip are you putting on?
and where are you ordering the nismo parts from for the 2k6
thanks
Not putting any front lip on until options are available. Ordering sides from the dealer (getting a deal) and JDM spoiler from Performance Nissan. Being a GT the Z will come with factory spoiler and USDM Nismo spoiler doesn't cover holes left behind by OEM.
Old 04-29-2006, 03:46 PM
Zincognito

IMO, Nothing looks as clean as the entire Nismo kit. To each his own i guess

G
Old 04-29-2006, 05:10 PM
MustGoFastR

Nismo rears only look good if molded in, IMO, otherwise, they look like crap. Even then, the middle section of the rear is left plain looking...