Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mmm..Color pole..?????

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2003, 09:54 AM
Muchas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW more great pics, thanks guys for making the decision even harder.
I love that blue but I bought a TT in denium blue and with the shape 'silouet' being very similar it wouldn't feel like a new car.
It seems if every color compliments the 350Z but personaly I'm not a lover of any car in red, it makes them look like toy cars..sorry

Which model seems to be the most popular S, T or ST. I'm not sure if we will be getting all the veriants. Nissan UK can't even decide on price/spec yet....grrrr
Old 02-10-2003, 10:28 AM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im guessing S=performance, T=touring, and ST=track...

touring is most common, with track and performance right behind. alot of people including me I guess wanted leather in a 30000$ car. and the dealers ordered tourings since they appeal the the largest percentage of population, not everyone is willing to drop 34000$ for a track when they really have no clue what brembos and rays are, but they know what leather and bose is.
Old 02-10-2003, 11:41 AM
Muchas

I'm just trying to convert 30000$ into pounds stirling, is that for a basic Touring or does that include a long list of extras.....a price list and optional extra list hasn't been issued here yet.

First impression is that the range will start at £26,000, but I'm not sure which model is the cheapest, S or T..?

I really like the tints alot of you guys have gone for, its not big over here but I like it, I'm considering having mine done, it seems to really suite the Z. Is there anything to watch out for, I see alot of people quoting tint 25%..????
Old 02-10-2003, 12:14 PM
vova151

Default Muchas

This is what a brickyard looks like in the rain.
Attached Thumbnails mmm..Color pole..?????-dsc00026.jpg  
Old 02-10-2003, 03:54 PM
estahl

LeMans all the way. It's a head turner. Can't go anywhere without people drooling on it. Might just be the car, but I think it's the color.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:14 PM
Track

Everyone knows, but is afraid to admit, that Silverstone is the richest of the colors, and has a metal flake that really makes it gleam and brings out the curves of the car. Especially the wheel flares and splash guards.

Of course, Silverstone is also a "functional" color in that it never really looks dirty, which may be a benefit in a rainy climate.

In the pouring rain, I really think Daytona Blue looks best.
The Silverstone gives it more of an expensive Audi or Porsche "look".

If I lived where it rained a lot, I would certainly narrow it down to these two colors.

On the other hand, that Brickyard ROCKS with that white snow back ground.
Old 02-10-2003, 04:21 PM
IN2ITIV

Default colors

At first I really wanted the chrome silver; however, my wife convinced me that the daytona blue was a less common color for cars in general.

It seems that silver of some form or another is very popular on nearly every car made. I can only think of a few other hot blue cars - the BMW M3 with laguna seca blue for example. These two blue colors are both very vibrant.

I still think the chrome silver is a really hot color for the Z, but it is amazing the number of comments I have received on the daytona blue - certainly was not prepared for it - everyone that has seen it has given positive feedback.

I disagree about the post that it looks cheap when not in the direct sun , I can't say that about any of the Z colors - just my 2 cents.

Black is my least favorite - the car is always hot in the summer and difficult to keep looking clean.

Best of luck to you!: