Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Polished Speaco Intercooler

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2006, 08:06 PM
vitaminZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polished Speaco Intercooler

I recently made a trip to TX from FL. TX will be my new home (again ) beginning in September. Anyway, i took some damage on the trip. first, while driving through LA, something got hung up on my shroud and plled it back. In doing so, my fog light wires were pulled back as well. i lost a bulb and almost my fogs. I had to zip-tie them to the bumper. Later, just as i got into TX, i hit a shredded tire. i was in a construction zone with a barrier to my left and other vehicles to my right and rear. It was night time and by the time i saw the tire shred, all i could do was hit it. Made the shroud drag even worse. I cut part of the shroud off with a razor knife i had. Got some help from some Houston area Z's. Boy was i glad the Z community was there for me!

so, i had my front bumper reglassed and primered. i painted the bumper crinkle black instead of leaving it primer grey. Kit will be repainted and blended soon! If everything works out, the work will be done in Austin.

while the bumper was off, i fixed the fogs (wiring and new bulbs) and had the intercooler polished. only the viewable parts of the endtanks were polished. Looks alot better than the coarse texture!

here are pics

Old 05-20-2006, 08:18 PM
Try&keepup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

looks fantastic!