Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting

Need GOOD Tint shop in DC area.

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006 | 07:58 AM
Havok_RLS2

Default Need GOOD Tint shop in DC area.

Hey guys,
I'm pretty sure this has been posted some time ago but for the life of me I can't find it when I do a search. I'm looking for a tint shop in the Maryland/DC area that warranties all their work and uses 3M product. I don't mind paying for high quality work I just want it done right the first time. NO Bubbles!
I know of a lot of $99 tint shops but their quality sucks at best. Thats a lot of money to pay "Ray-Ray" to do a **** job on my Z. Any bone head with Pepboy tint and a razor blade and install tine half a$$. I'm looking for an artist.
Can any of you guys point me in the right direction?
Old 07-25-2006 | 11:05 AM
Havok_RLS2

Wow! I get no advice from my Z brothers and sisters out there. Where's the love at?
Old 07-25-2006 | 01:49 PM
SH82N-Z
Banned

I can have my guy hook u up in the High $100 range. Their work is better any any shops not to mention he'll let you watch and bunch of cool guys. If you feel like you wanna drive a little bit though let me know. They are in MD. I've had 2 cars get done there and not to mention their amazing work and guarantee, their prices are pretty hard to beat.

I have %30 all around with black interior. It's pretty enough but those sunnie days, i do wish I went with the 20%.

Also brother for future local help needs, hit up the MID-ATLANTIC Section, you'll get more out of it since everyone will be from that area.
Old 07-26-2006 | 02:04 AM
Havok_RLS2

Originally Posted by SH82N-Z
I can have my guy hook u up in the High $100 range. Their work is better any any shops not to mention he'll let you watch and bunch of cool guys. If you feel like you wanna drive a little bit though let me know. They are in MD. I've had 2 cars get done there and not to mention their amazing work and guarantee, their prices are pretty hard to beat.

I have %30 all around with black interior. It's pretty enough but those sunnie days, i do wish I went with the 20%.

Also brother for future local help needs, hit up the MID-ATLANTIC Section, you'll get more out of it since everyone will be from that area.
Thanks dude. If you can put me in touch with your shop that would be great!.
Old 07-26-2006 | 07:17 AM
SH82N-Z
Banned

^^ Aight brother, PM Him and tell him SH82N-Z with the White 350Z referred you. He'll hook you up with a sick price.

PM: INFO https://my350z.com/forum/members/64617-driven1.html

His Business Site: http://www.freshdesignsinc.com/
Old 07-26-2006 | 07:54 AM
MrKaira
Really MrZ31
Premier Member

If you feel like driving down to Fredericksburg, then Action Audio and Tint is the BEST place to go.

They warranty forever, I had to take mine back because of the front corner on the driver side was coming up. I called, made an appointment, and I was done really quick. They did mine for $160 + some to remove old tint.

They gave me a discount because I was an old customer, I had my truck done there and it was flawless.

The only issue I ever had was the driver window, and they didn't even question that. They have been in business for at least 5 years now, and Shawn (the owner) knows more about stereo installation than anyone I have ever met. You tell him whats wrong and he can fix it easily.

Let me know if you are interested in getting in touch with them, I will try and find their number for you. (they are about 5 mins off of 95)