Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C-West PFRP Half Lip Kit

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 06:08 AM
norapat01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ctwentytwo
Bad news. Goddamn FedEx made the box with the exhaust SWISS CHEESE! FN'A, FN'A! Inspected the pieces, some scratches here and there. Told the guy I'm not signing for it. Changed my mind later and drove to a location on his route later in the day. Signed for it, only to find out the goddamn Y-Pipe is missing. F*ck. I hate this sh*t, where I have to hold my breath everytime some company sends me something. Goddamn shop I bought it from put the FN pieces in one big box, with little protection/foam. I'm FN pissed. My brother bought the exhaust for me on his card, so he'll have to iron it out, and play "phone tag" with me and the shop later. F, I have the worst luck sometimes.

At least I've learned my lesson- Buy from Performance Nissan. Their packaging is top notch, and a little overboard. Everytime I buy a part from them, they arrive with *extra* packaging.

Anyways, after steaming, I figured it's just $$$ and time, and it's not like I'm in a worse situation than others out there fighting for their lives where $$ can't do nothing about it.

BTW, what type of wheels are you running? Please post pics, interested in the look you're describing. I know there's a PPW with Hotchkis, and 18" bronze TE37's with C-West PFRP complete lip kit, along with HKS dual with pics on this forum. Can't seem to find it.
Try Intensepower, everything i buy from my car is from there. Their packing is really good, not even a scratch on the box, the staffs there are really helpful and friendly, give them a call and ask for Darren.

Thats really sucks for your exhaust, damn those FedEx. You should call HKS see if they accidentally left it out, then call FedEx if you have the comfirmation that HKS ship the complete system. That way you could say that FedEx guy part out your package.

About the wheel, still deciding on it, not easy picking one...
Old 08-10-2006, 06:11 AM
norapat01

Originally Posted by Nitrouz
or you can just click my sig.

My Top Secret CF hood is on the way in!!

Nice....love those rims
Old 08-10-2006, 06:15 AM
umzzz
Cwest Army

woohoo im officially part of the army! got my kit installed last night looks great.

+1 on intense. darren is great fo work with got me the kit and everything i needed within a week.
Old 08-10-2006, 06:28 AM
HotImportGirl
Banned

Dood, $400 for shipping isnt rape.... try paying $1300 in just shipping for a custom body kit from Austrailia to NY. Now thats rape!