Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rear Apron-style lips??

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 05:33 PM
AznYellowZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rear Apron-style lips??

Ugh...it's 9:25 right now and i've been searching the forums and google since 8:00, trying to find some type of rear addon body kit. I'm trying to find a rear that is the same concept as the Nismo rear, Vizage B, and kstyleking. Not a addon lip as in Vertex rear lip, ING+1 LX..etc..

The reason why i'm looking for a rear add on is because that i destroyed my rear lip kit from shineautosport because it was way too low. But now i decided to paint my front lip black and side skirts black and find a rear that will flow with the "drift" look...and the reason why i want a 2 peice rear because i like the way how you can see the exhaust tip and rectangular stainless steel from the invidia g200, that i never got noticed with the vertex rear.... and my rear is looking super duperly gay right now >_<

and to all the body kit guru's, thanks for the help i really appreciate it
Old 11-05-2006, 06:05 PM
Jim@Showstoppers
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

why not go with a carbon fiber lip kit instead of painting yours black? It would look alot cleaner. Seibon makes the replica Kstyleking front and sides in carbon and an original deisgn rear lip. Follow the link in my signature.