Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ebay StyleKing Replica Front Lip

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 06:09 PM
AznYellowZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ebay StyleKing Replica Front Lip

Well..i just got home after school and getting my new tires and my new front lip came in!! i purchased it off ebay, it is made out of urethane and a "replica" of styleking...i know, "it's what you pay for" but it is pretty good for a 180$ shipped lip made out of urethane -_-

P.S. thursday i am off from work and school is a early release day, so i will have a install update and a finished update by this weekend =)

and

P.S. i'm planning to just keep the front lip black, thats why i went with urethane (bendable and black)

picture 1 = front overview of bumper

picture 2 = center part of bumper that is connected

picture 3 = center part of bumper, in the passenger side there is a very little gap

picture 4 = center part of bumper, on the driver side it fits right in, flawless

picture 5 = corner driver side of the lip, slides right on no gaps

picture 6 = driver side middle section to corner it is slightly off but easily fixed with some doublestick tape (see my hand holding it in, double stick tape would replace my hand =P )

picture 7 = corner passenger side it does not slip on as good as the driver side, but will stay on perfectly with some pressure and 2 screws

picture 8 = im guessing it extend behind the bumper because it connects to the undertray??? but my undertray is long gone, so i'm cutting that off