Notices
Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

From Taiwan - got my CF hood, but has cracks...

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 02:17 PM
shensuji

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hido7
We meet at Nissan dealer (Hsin-Tien) mostly. It's depend on where we are going that night. For example,.if we'r going to Tai-Chung, than we'll meet up at Hwy (Tao-Yuan) exit.

Driving the Z in Taiwan has complete different feel than driving in US. I shiped my Z to Taiwan from US last fall. It feel so good when you meet up with other Zs and driving on the street or hwy. We always outrun from Hwy police, it felt so fxxking good. This is because it wont happend in America. And,..yeah,..we all dont care of speed camera. Because we all have a speacial equipment --motorized license plate.
Wah Cow.. you saying you can outrun these?
Attached Thumbnails From Taiwan - got my CF hood, but has cracks...-114_43892.jpg  
Old 11-30-2006, 02:19 PM
shensuji

haha "Gong-An" in China

Old 11-30-2006, 02:23 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We meet at Nissan dealer (Hsin-Tien) mostly. It's depend on where we are going that night. For example,.if we'r going to Tai-Chung, than we'll meet up at Hwy (Tao-Yuan) exit.

Driving the Z in Taiwan has complete different feel than driving in US. I shiped my Z to Taiwan from US last fall. It feel so good when you meet up with other Zs and driving on the street or hwy. We always outrun from Hwy police, it felt so fxxking good. This is because it wont happend in America. And,..yeah,..we all dont care of speed camera. Because we all have a speacial equipment --motorized license plate.

[/IMG]

Its kinda hard to imagine you can outrun anybody in Taiwan. The highways are short and there's people everywhere. You'll run out of room real quick or get backed up even if you do get ahead.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:26 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by shensuji
haha "Gong-An" in China

Maybe they have an extra gear they can shift to outrun you. "Stop..this is the police..stop or I'll be forced turn my siren on and throw my government issued toolbox at you."
Old 11-30-2006, 07:43 PM
hido7

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
Its kinda hard to imagine you can outrun anybody in Taiwan. The highways are short and there's people everywhere. You'll run out of room real quick or get backed up even if you do get ahead.
It's not that hard. We always run on Hwy"3". It's an new, long hwy. And we always run at mid-night. There are only few cars on the hwy. Each Z got KENWOOD TH-F7(walki talki), ETC, NAVI, Radar Detector, Laser Jamer, and motorized license plate. Every Z are fully load just for cops. When cop are pursuing us, we cover each other by walki, check navi to see what's in front of us(exit or rest area). When pass though the Toll station, we use ETC. Cop can't stop any car at ETC lane. We also had a Cop's MHz list(all Taiwan area, every single Police Station) for us to scan their chatting. It's fun for me. I never had this kind of experence in USA.

Besides, Cop use BMW 520 manu as their police cruiser. They usually give up at 160~170 KM, while we were at 230km+up. Do you really think a stock BMW 520 could beat the Z?

Last edited by hido7; 11-30-2006 at 11:11 PM.
Old 11-30-2006, 07:56 PM
JDMFairladyZ33

It's not that hard. We always run on Hwy"3". It's an new, long hwy. And we always run at mid-night. There are only few cars on the hwy. Each Z got KENWOOD TH-F7(walki talki), ETC, NAVI, Radar Detector, Laser Jamer, and motorized license plate. Every Z are fully load just for cops. When cop are pursuing us, we cover each other by walki, check navi to see what's in front of us(exit or rest area). When pass though the Toll station, we use ETC. Cop can't stop any car at ETC lane. We also had a Cop's MHz list(all Taiwan area, every single Police Station) for us to scan their chatting. It's fun for me. I never had this kind of experence in USA.

Wow sounds like a lot of fun. In the states the cops would use choppers and road spikes to stop you. I go back often but never really seen any Zs in Taipei. Maybe I'm just too busy or not paying attention. I would love to ride with you guys on one of your runs.
Old 11-30-2006, 11:40 PM
Mazinger Z

Ahaha, this thread is tight, hey you guys got any hook ups in Taiwan? I wish I could ship mine back just for my stay, but I'm going to be in Taipei/Hsin-Chu for a little bit. Hit me up w/ the contact info!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:00 AM
JDMFairladyZ33

Originally Posted by bugsbbunny
Ahaha, this thread is tight, hey you guys got any hook ups in Taiwan? I wish I could ship mine back just for my stay, but I'm going to be in Taipei/Hsin-Chu for a little bit. Hit me up w/ the contact info!

Same here! I will be in Taiwan during New Years and then again in March. Contact info please!
Old 12-01-2006, 12:26 AM
hido7

Originally Posted by JDMFairladyZ33
Same here! I will be in Taiwan during New Years and then again in March. Contact info please!

If you guys could read Chinese, than just come to TW-Z club web-site to regiester an account. http://350z.q168.net/phpBB2/index.php. When you guys come back to TW, I will pm you my cell phone number. or you could add my MSN hido7@hotmail.com...

EVO-R Jay hook us up sometimes. He live in Taipei most of time.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:14 AM
theanswer0127

sh*t, sounds like a lot of fun. i'll be in taipei around xmas time. i wanna see ur guys' cars.
Old 12-04-2006, 01:11 PM
chen1231

wow i am taiwanese too, but i am in vancouver
rickrick@hotmail.com is my msn
haha wanna know more z ppl
Old 12-05-2006, 11:47 AM
NeptuneZ

Not really!. We got many Zs in Taiwan, and we even had a Z club.
http://www.350z.q168.net/phpBB2/index.php

We got car meet every weekend.

Besides, Taiwan does have G35 Coupe.

http://tw.carnews.com.cn/articleview..._view_3401.htm

In Taiwan, they also had a large VQ35 club call "555 club". Stand for Fx35, M35, G35/C. and many of them got supercharge.
http://www.555club.com.tw/index.php
DAYAM!! Hido7, what camera was used to take those pics? Those are the best night pics I have ever seen. Niiiiiice.

Kaue

Last edited by NeptuneZ; 12-05-2006 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:48 AM
Silkfiveseven

huh bump =) hey im going to taiwan for about 2-3 weeks in august do you guys still meet up? let me know! it will be cool to see some z's in taiwan. also the reason why there isnt that many Z's in taiwan is because china and japan were at war (19 somethings)so there was very little cars shipped over.