Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Electrical Expert HELP PLEASE

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 09:11 AM
JonathanAboona

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Electrical Expert HELP PLEASE

I currently have a nitrous system and car computer system hooked up to the battery. I was at a resturaunt a few days ago proceeded to start my car and it didnt work. the car turned over about a half a turn then died and I then found my car with no power at all. not even dome light power so i had it towed home and found that the 120A fuse on the positive side of the relay had been broken. I called the dealership and now have that whole fuse assembly on order 50 dollars !!! for it. Anyways today I tried hooking up 2 40 amp fuses in parallel today to it and got my accessories to work While my nitrous and car computer feeds were Disconnected from the car completley. Everything was working fine, I first started off with just the just the key in the ignition, then i turned the radio on, then the a/c blower, then the headlights. I then tried to start the car assuming the fuses I hooked up would blow, well they didn't. I heard a slight click when i turned the key (sound coming from starter I think) then nothing. now I am stuck with something wrong somewhere else that I cant figure out. once again absolutley nothing in the car is working. What makes me upset is that since I have the electronics in my car they will say its my fault when I dont think it is since I tried the same thing again with no electronics hooked up.

PLEASE HELP