Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

varis front lip

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 09:48 AM
03TEZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default varis front lip

ok so i search about this and did not find the answer i was looking for. the only one i found told me to email varisusa and ask them which i did but i still have not gotten a reply from them. so my question is do they sell or does anyone know if i can just buy the lip from varis this one. i could not find this answer on search so if anyone else here does then you are GOD! anyway like i said they have not emailed me back. i do not want the undersheild thing. i just want the lip nothing else. so is there another place that sells these lips besides varis. i noticed that the V1 looks alot alike and so does the top secret even tho they don't seem to sell the top secret one on topsecretusa so i have not clue. any help would be good. just tierd of looking for a decent price. dont want to pay $700 for the lip and under shield if i don't need the sheild ya know. thanks
Attached Thumbnails varis front lip-slide_3.jpg  
Old 02-19-2007, 12:04 PM
35TH ANY

Originally Posted by 03TEZ
ok so i search about this and did not find the answer i was looking for. the only one i found told me to email varisusa and ask them which i did but i still have not gotten a reply from them. so my question is do they sell or does anyone know if i can just buy the lip from varis this one. i could not find this answer on search so if anyone else here does then you are GOD! anyway like i said they have not emailed me back. i do not want the undersheild thing. i just want the lip nothing else. so is there another place that sells these lips besides varis. i noticed that the V1 looks alot alike and so does the top secret even tho they don't seem to sell the top secret one on topsecretusa so i have not clue. any help would be good. just tierd of looking for a decent price. dont want to pay $700 for the lip and under shield if i don't need the sheild ya know. thanks
I believe that http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/ is the retail arm of Varis but, you'll get a much better price at http://www.intensepower.com/.
Old 02-19-2007, 03:41 PM
topsecret2001
Sponsor
Bulletproof Automotive

the underpanel is optional as it says on the Varis site, so yes you can buy them separate.
http://www.varisusa.com/products/z331/z33.shtml
Old 02-19-2007, 05:52 PM
03TEZ

i do not see where they say it is optional to buy just the lip nor a price for the lip. all i see is arising I and then when i click on it i see front under spoiler avaliable for before and after M/C. what ever that means. HELP thanks for the replys
Old 02-19-2007, 08:07 PM
35TH ANY

The "lip" is listed as a "front under spoiler". The "undershield thing" is listed as an "optional under panel".
Old 02-19-2007, 11:54 PM
Pilot_Z

I was confused about it as well.

I decided that it is 2 pieces.

1. The lip, which is visible.

2. The diffuser, which is underneath the car...it is the "functional" aerodynamic piece.

I will order mine from buletproofautomotive.com
I am getting the CF lip
& just FRP for the diffuser.

...but you don't have to get both pieces if you just want the look.

PZ
Old 02-26-2007, 08:12 AM
kwiker
Shift_Dorifto

I just keep saying a prayer that someone in the states will throw theirs up for sale...i'm not ballin enough yet to buy all the pieces new(about $3200)...i need that used "markdown" price.

I would love to have the front lip, sides and rear...after that i would be happy with my car.

edit...WorldOne and AutoRnD on the forum can get these parts too...shoot them a PM.

Last edited by kwiker; 02-26-2007 at 08:20 AM.