Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cleared Side Marker with Amber LED's

Old 04-22-2003, 04:13 PM
seanrulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleared Side Marker with Amber LED's

I got my Injen CAI coming, so I was thinking about installing clear sidemarkers with LED's alltogether since it'll be easy to install them both when I remove the bumper. (I know I can do them both without removing the bumper, but they just look like more hassle to me ) I visited StrictlyZ website but they seem like they are only offering one with OEM sidemarker with LED's, so I was wondering if anyone else is offering the product with clear sidemarker with amber LED's (I was also thinking about some other combos, but with Super Black, clear sidemarker with amber LED looks best. Any suggestions?) If Strictly Z can get me a set with Clear sidemarkers and amber LED's then I'm fine with it. (or is there anyone can offer better price? )
Any comments are welcomed. I would like to know what people are thinking. Also, if anyone has a pix with clear sidemarker w/amber LED's or white, blue LED's, please post them.
Ah...now I finally started to dump all my $$$ I got into my lovely Z... Please someone let me stop!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 04:21 PM
seanrulz

I want my LED's light up when I turn on the headlights at night, and I also want them to blink when I turn on the signals. Is this possible? or Do I have to choose only one of these?
If possible, could anyone tell me how to do it?
Seems like a lot of hassle to explain all those stuff, so I humbly apologize for it, and thanx in advance
Old 04-22-2003, 05:17 PM
ares
Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I prefer the smoked on black, that I made for myself. personal preference tho.

wanted it to blend rather than stand out, opposite ends of the spectrum.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:57 PM
jj1814

Default Re: Cleared Side Marker with Amber LED's

Originally posted by seanrulz
I visited StrictlyZ website but they seem like they are only offering one with OEM sidemarker with LED's, so I was wondering if anyone else is offering the product with clear sidemarker with amber LED's ... Also, if anyone has a pix with clear sidemarker w/amber LED's or white, blue LED's, please post them.
Ah...now I finally started to dump all my $$$ I got into my lovely Z... Please someone let me stop!!!
Refer to this post:
https://my350z.com/forum/showthread....demarkers+LEDs
Old 04-22-2003, 06:13 PM
zperfect

Default ingen cai

seanrulz
i also have my ingen cai coming and was wondering how much is involved in putting it in. Do you know? Is it just bolt on or more involved? I had the car
1 day and already put the laser radar in both front grill and licence plate and
had it installed on the panel in front
of stick shift. $$$ just flying out of my pocket.
Ingen CAI,new grill,new side markers
and am looking in to new rims/tires.

oh my god what am i going to do a week from now.
JR
Old 04-22-2003, 09:32 PM
seanrulz

i also have my ingen cai coming and was wondering how much is involved in putting it in. Do you know? Is it just bolt on or more involved? I had the car
Hmm I am not sure since I also ordered it from Coz and he shipped it out yesterday so it should be here before this weekend. I really have to look in the instruction manual but from other people's comment who installed it by themselves, it doesn't look that tough. I'm fairly newbie to DIY and stuff, but I still think I can do it with a friend who has a decent knowledge about mechnaical stuff