Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Can anybody figure ths out... Indicators = high beam

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2007, 05:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Question Can anybody figure ths out... Indicators = high beam

Hey guys,

I posted this on another forum but no replies as of yet so I might try here.

Just wondering if u guys know whats wrong. It happened last saturday nite. As I was driving, used the indicator lights n signalled to turn right n suddenly my lights was on high beam. At the time I thought I accidently turned on the high beam (it happens). When I was about to do another turn, signalled n it happens again. Did a few turns n happens all the time (annoyed some drivers too ). However when I used the hazard lights on, nothing happens.

So I went home that nite n checked out whats goin on. What I did firstly was checked out my fuse located on the side footwell on my side. Pulled out the ELEC PARTS (BAT) fuse n then put it back in. Ofcourse all my electronics had a reset (except the odometer). Tested the indicators and everything went back to normal up until today. Anybody has an idea to what happened..?

My mods are defi gauges - installed 2 mths ago n an apexi timer - installed 1 mth ago. (need it coz I drive fastt all the time ). Another thing is when I switched off the ignition before I took the fuse out (timer was on for 1 min), I coudnt lock the car with the remote. Had to wait for the timer to finish n then I could lock the car. After I did the fuse thing, it went back to normal. Does the timer has anything to do with this?

Any suggestions or reasons are appreciated.

Cheers,
D
Old 06-11-2007, 05:51 PM
THE TECH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I know that with a turbo timer you cannot lock the doors with the remote, you have to use the swtich on the door panel and then close the doors.

As far as the high beams with signals issue, I'm not sure. The stalk may be having an issue and may need to be replaced.
Old 06-12-2007, 12:12 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by THE TECH
Well I know that with a turbo timer you cannot lock the doors with the remote, you have to use the swtich on the door panel and then close the doors.

As far as the high beams with signals issue, I'm not sure. The stalk may be having an issue and may need to be replaced.
Hey mate,

About the lock, I can lock the doors with the remote when the timer was on before this happened. Still have a big question on why the high beam was on in that way , Thanx for the reply tho.

Cheers,
D