Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JP Type-N Body Kit Owners.......

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 08:37 PM
TayTaythatsme04

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay'Z
I know bro.. He thinks he is a celeb or something.. It actually annoyed me so much i put him on ignore..

Hey Rick can I get your autograph

T
Old 09-13-2007, 08:40 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TayTaythatsme04
Hey Rick can I get your autograph

T
Anything for you honey
Old 09-13-2007, 08:47 PM
TayTaythatsme04

and here are some pictures of my car with the JP front

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/287507-took-some-pics.html

https://my350z.com/forum/media-share/288459-taytay-s-turbo-charged-superblack.html

T
Old 09-13-2007, 08:53 PM
TayTaythatsme04

Originally Posted by Rickdogg
Anything for you honey
Old 09-14-2007, 04:56 AM
synth19

werd! I can't speak for you, but I hate when ppl send PM's when they can easily get it answered via a simple search (this is a general rant, not directed at anyone). This was even more annoying when I was NOT a premier member, and my PM box was limited to 150 messages (teh suck).

LOL truly pathetic. I think i'm a celebrity? Riiiiiiiiight........ I apologize if I exude confidence...but lemme guess are you the guy that was nosy and pmd me a while back asking me questions about what i'm going to do to my car next etc and got your panties in a bunch when I didn't respond for one day with "Oh you must think you are too good?" in the pm title? Gimme a break man...You remind me of the average frustrated chumps that get all mad at girls if you don't get a response right away when it is YOU that approached them all wrong. I don't know you so why should I HAVE to respond to such a question let alone within one day as if you are my gf or something.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:57 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Received 101 Likes on 75 Posts

Once you get your $hit you feel like you can stab me in the back?
Not stabbing you in the back. Just speaking the truth. I regret writing that apologie. I have every PM & e-mail we shared regarding my purchasing your wheels. You are lazy and about yourself. Once I return to the states and have time I will now post the on EVERY forum sharing my experience.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:58 AM
synth19

Bottomline, Rick doesn't have to answer anyone (unless it is regarding a sale).. he is not obligated to do anything.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:11 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by synth19
werd! I can't speak for you, but I hate when ppl send PM's when they can easily get it answered via a simple search (this is a general rant, not directed at anyone). This was even more annoying when I was NOT a premier member, and my PM box was limited to 150 messages (teh suck).
Nice for peeps to jump on the band wagon, he didnt defend himself bro ??? You state there are simple searches that can be helpful instead of PMs ( Ok, this thread couldnt be answered in a search??).. Not saying I know Rick or anything about him (But I simply stated he wont answer a PM) The only reason he is on here is because of the posts against him.. I dont give two ****s about any of this.. Just saying he thinks he exudes excellence/cocky IMO and HTF is a little question like that (what u doing next) require a search??

I was only asking Rick to start convo but oh ****ing well WTFC (who the **** cares) really dont care about him not answering but he could have been straight up and said hey that was a stupid question.. bla.. bla.. bla... (I knew he ignored my PM because he simply didnt answer after a few weeks and made several posts since then) I could care less about him or his posts...... Havent missed anything since I blocked him = useless IMO.. So I stated that already..
If he thinks Im one of those who gets mad if I dont get an immediate response...... Ok.. He knows me so well..

And BTW I get hundreds of Stupid PMs on a weekly basis.. Never ignore one question.. Even the ones that would be answered in a search..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-14-2007 at 05:22 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:14 AM
synth19

^ Hey, I didn't read the entire thread.. I just saw his one post and responded GENERALLY speaking. When I get PM's like "Where can I get the APS ST." or... "Do you know how to get to GRD from the west burbs," etc.. it gets hella (for my norcal friends) annoying. Now that I'm a premier member, I'm the more gentler and responsive synth19. LOL
Old 09-14-2007, 05:18 AM
Jay'Z
Banned

^ Hey, I didn't read the entire thread.. I just saw his one post and responded GENERALLY speaking. When I get PM's like "Where can I get the APS ST." or... "Do you know how to get to GRD from the west burbs," etc.. it gets hella (for my norcal friends) annoying. Now that I'm a premier member, I'm the more gentler and responsive synth19. LOL

I got ya.. But im speaking in general also.. not getting personal at all.. Trust me.. You do have a point.. But this is a FORUM 350z filled community with thousands of modded Z's.. And why the hell cant we be more open to questions from other members..

BTW if one PM answered by me prevents a flame thread.. Good for me on being patient and answering dumb questions..

Last edited by Jay'Z; 09-16-2007 at 03:29 AM.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:21 AM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Bottomline, Rick doesn't have to answer anyone (unless it is regarding a sale).. he is not obligated to do anything.
That was just it... He didn't answer till I made post against him. You can take his ***** out of your mouth now.

BTW: I'm about to get on an international flight. So you now have about 18-24hrs before I can repsond. Go to town about how bad I am and how great RickDeeezNuts is.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:37 AM
synth19

Dude STFU & I'm not nut hugging anyone. If you really read into my statement, perhaps I was supporting you? Hug it out.

Originally Posted by Robert_K
That was just it... He didn't answer till I made post against him. You can take his ***** out of your mouth now.

BTW: I'm about to get on an international flight. So you now have about 18-24hrs before I can repsond. Go to town about how bad I am and how great RickDeeezNuts is.
Old 09-14-2007, 07:26 AM
TayTaythatsme04

Originally Posted by Robert_K

Im sure the OP likes you ****ting all over his thread. Why dont you take your conversations with Rick to the PMs. I really dont care to hear what you think of Rick. Rick's cool guy to deal with and if you are anything like your posting I would probably ignore you too.

T
Old 09-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Abishop

man, talk about getting hijacked.........
Old 09-14-2007, 08:18 AM
Abishop

how much of a drop are you on?
Old 09-14-2007, 08:20 AM
Abishop

Im sure the OP likes you ****ting all over his thread. Why dont you take your conversations with Rick to the PMs. I really dont care to hear what you think of Rick. Rick's cool guy to deal with and if you are anything like your posting I would probably ignore you too.

T

Also, Robert can say whatever the **** he wants on any thread i post. MHZ Repin!
Old 09-14-2007, 09:35 AM
cwest350

+1

i totally agree. i hate when i get tons of messages daily from people saying "ohhh cwest350, your car is soo tight, i love the stock look and omg is that an intercooler, nope it isn't, because you don't have turbo....looks sick!"

cwest350 (thought he would add some levity to dis fread...at his own expense)
Old 09-14-2007, 05:45 PM
Robert_K
Didn't Go Cheap

Originally Posted by Abishop
Also, Robert can say whatever the **** he wants on any thread i post. MHZ Repin!

So all you can go jump off a fucking bridge!
Old 09-14-2007, 07:28 PM
Abishop

^ ha ha im glad us MileHighZ members stick together.
Old 09-15-2007, 03:12 PM
Abishop

tay tay, how much are you lowered?

Quick Reply: JP Type-N Body Kit Owners.......