https://my350z.com/forum/showpost.ph...8&postcount=20
Old 09-27-2007, 02:31 PM
CaliforniaDream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 09-27-2007, 03:17 PM
MethodRN
For Sale

Are there any plans for daily driving the car still? Or is this going to be strictly a track car for you?

If you still plan to drive on the streets, I'd say Chargespeed. W/ the Anceltion, be prepared to get the Fast and Furious comments on the street.

If I were you, I'd also consider the CWest N1 Kit or Long Nose. Also look at Top Secret. Like mentioned before, I'd look at a kit that is readily available.
Old 09-27-2007, 03:43 PM
I1DER

I think Anceltion is the more aggresive.
I'm different than most. I don't like the canards on the Chargespeed.
And I agree with MethodRN. Driving the Anceltion around town may draw more attention than you want.

Last edited by I1DER; 09-27-2007 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:00 PM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by CaliforniaDream

I like the sides, but that's about it.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:01 PM
sleeperZ69

I don't really like either, but I'lll stick with the ChargeSpeed. The Anceltion looks a bit too "out there" and just isn't as clean. I like the rear of the ChargeSpeed a lot though.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:04 PM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by MethodRN
Are there any plans for daily driving the car still? Or is this going to be strictly a track car for you?

If you still plan to drive on the streets, I'd say Chargespeed. W/ the Anceltion, be prepared to get the Fast and Furious comments on the street.

If I were you, I'd also consider the CWest N1 Kit or Long Nose. Also look at Top Secret. Like mentioned before, I'd look at a kit that is readily available.

It will be daily, but not as much. On the weekends mostly after that mod. I'm not worried about the locals calling me Fast&Furious with comments, they know what my other car is and its reputation is.

All of those others I do like as well. But I am really hoovering over the A or the CS kit.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:04 PM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by sleeperZ69
I don't really like either, but I'lll stick with the ChargeSpeed. The Anceltion looks a bit too "out there" and just isn't as clean. I like the rear of the ChargeSpeed a lot though.

I want to be "out there".

Do you think it would flow if I mixed the ChargeSpeed Front and sides with the Anceltion Rear? Or is Anceltion's rear to aggressive for the ChargeSpeed front and sides?

PS....Anceltions rear really adds gravy to it. I love it the most of all the parts of the kit.

Last edited by rhythmnsmoke; 09-27-2007 at 04:07 PM.
Old 09-27-2007, 04:18 PM
mario23

Its such a personal choice.

For me, the Anceltion is a little too much so I picked the Chargespeed.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:46 PM
XIceDragonX

anceleration should come in some sick wide body form like mastergrades or something... that would be a good lookin kit if they did that.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:53 PM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Both have nice attributes. The Anceltion rear is nice.
I personally would go for the Chargespeed if I could delete the canards.
Old 09-27-2007, 09:49 PM
blaukal

^ you have to _add_ the canards; the front doesn't come with them pre-installed; they're ordered under a separate sku.

in case you can't tell, I vote CS
Old 09-27-2007, 10:17 PM
sleeperZ69

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Do you think it would flow if I mixed the ChargeSpeed Front and sides with the Anceltion Rear? Or is Anceltion's rear to aggressive for the ChargeSpeed front and sides?
Actually it might not look that bad if you mixed the kits. The Anceltion rear mixed with the low and long front will make the car look like it's sprinting. Another thing that might look good is single exhaust. I usually don't like singles too much, but with that rear I think it will make the car look like a real drifter. Maybe you can get something photoshopped to give you and idea.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:13 AM
jadaniya
Banned

Originally Posted by Chebosto
if u want aggressive, Anceltion is the way to go.
+1, the anceltion looks so agressive! the charged speed doesn't look aggressive at all imo, especially if you dont' get those canards. I wouldn't get either kit for my own car, but both are nice. if you want aggressive anceltion is it.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:02 AM
RudeG_v2.0
でたらめ検出器

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think you should also consider the Top Secret Type 2 Longnose. I think it splits the difference between the other two kits you're considering. It's not as outrageous as the Anceltion kit, but is still aggressive, IMHO. I personally like the front bumper and side skirts a lot better than either kit. Also, you can get a real diffuser that is functional with the Top Secret kit (which would be more useful for your racing intentions). Here's a few pics and a link to the page. What do you think OP?

Edit: BTW, I think the Top Secret front and sides might look really hot with the Anceltion rear.

http://www.topsecretjpn.com/z33v2.shtml

Last edited by RudeG_v2.0; 09-28-2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:24 AM
DXJP

Blasting cones will damage your kit as well. Both of those are made quite well but they are thin like any good japanese kit.

Which ever you decide you might want to zip tie the bumper on to break away when you clip a few. I also think the charge speed will be more aerodynamic.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:42 AM
RedBullRR

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I like the way your car currently looks is that your the SS?
Old 09-28-2007, 06:51 AM
rhythmnsmoke

[QUOTE=RudeG_v2.0]I think you should also consider the Top Secret Type 2 Longnose. I think it splits the difference between the other two kits you're considering. It's not as outrageous as the Anceltion kit, but is still aggressive, IMHO. I personally like the front bumper and side skirts a lot better than either kit. Also, you can get a real diffuser that is functional with the Top Secret kit (which would be more useful for your racing intentions). Here's a few pics and a link to the page. What do you think OP?

Edit: BTW, I think the Top Secret front and sides might look really hot with the Anceltion rear.

I was just looking at that, and you are on the money. That TS front would flow a lot better with the Anceltion rear than the CS kit's front bumper would. That could be the combo I'm looking for. It has enough rough edges to match the Anceltion rear.

I think I have concluded that the Anceltion Rear is a MUST HAVE, wouldn't most agree? So, Anceltion rear is definitely the selected rear component. Now I was on my way to work today and also thought about this front end bumper:

Old 09-28-2007, 06:52 AM
rhythmnsmoke

Originally Posted by RedBullRR
I like the way your car currently looks is that your the SS?

I wish. No, I just used that one as an example, because those are the wheels I want. I have a Chrome Silver Z.
Old 09-28-2007, 06:54 AM
rhythmnsmoke

By the way, I want to thank all that have voted and provided feedback thus far. Very positive feedback, and I really appreciate you guys help.

Funny thing was, before I made this thread, I was thinking "I'm SOOO....setting myself up to be flamed". But I forget I'm among generally mature people rather than over on my Scion forums where most of the people are teeny boppers..

Quick Reply: Anceltion vs ChargeSpeed